Burrow27

English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Cool' date=' you might want to keep an eye on the lions, they got so many players out i was reading on MSC that Jackett has made 4 youth players up to cover. Grab em while they are cheap, you might see them get a run of games(John Maquis) is supposed to be a bit near the mark.[/color']

Aye, i will keep an eye on the Lions as its better that those kids at Millwall have a better option here at Palace:P

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

TRANSFER NEWS

Oxford Utd manager David Belkevitz continues to pick up young budding stars for his youth policy. This morning, Oxford Utd released news that they had brought in two more youngsters, Arturs Magejenkovs, a 19 year old Latvian who plays central midfield for 10,000 pounds and 20 year old striker Halleson Philco. The young Brazilian star was picked up for 40,000 pounds and the Oxford utd coach has said he has a lot of potential to make it big in the game.

TEAM NEWS

Oxford Utd travel to third placed Notts County today in what should be another difficult match for the U's. The Oxford coach has no injury worries and rested some of his top players in the Shield match against Darlington specifically for this match, he spoke this morning from his office at the club, "Yes, I rested my five senior players against Darlington in the Shield match as the league takes priority for us here at Oxford Utd. It's nice to get a cup run but we have to be realistic too and Darlington was always going to be a bridge too far, although my lads did not disgrace themselves against their illustrious First Division opponents. Notts County are a good side and their early form has seen them as promotion contenders, but we will approach this match as we have all the others, we know that we are not the most skilfull side in the league, but we have plenty of spirit and drive to succeed. There is a good buzz around the ground and the lads know that they have a monumental task to keep their Third Division status this season. There are a lot of very good sides in the league and we can only approach each game as they come and apply ourselves to do the best job we can."

TRANSFER NEWS

Oxford Utd manager David Belkevitz continues to pick up young budding stars for his youth policy. This morning' date=' Oxford Utd released news that they had brought in two more youngsters, Arturs Magejenkovs, a 19 year old Latvian who plays central midfield for 10,000 pounds and 20 year old striker Halleson Philco. The young Brazilian star was picked up for 40,000 pounds and the Oxford utd coach has said he has a lot of potential to make it big in the game.[/size']

TEAM NEWS

Oxford Utd travel to third placed Notts County today in what should be another difficult match for the U's. The Oxford coach has no injury worries and rested some of his top players in the Shield match against Darlington specifically for this match, he spoke this morning from his office at the club, "Yes, I rested my five senior players against Darlington in the Shield match as the league takes priority for us here at Oxford Utd. It's nice to get a cup run but we have to be realistic too and Darlington was always going to be a bridge too far, although my lads did not disgrace themselves against their illustrious First Division opponents. Notts County are a good side and their early form has seen them as promotion contenders, but we will approach this match as we have all the others, we know that we are not the most skilfull side in the league, but we have plenty of spirit and drive to succeed. There is a good buzz around the ground and the lads know that they have a monumental task to keep their Third Division status this season. There are a lot of very good sides in the league and we can only approach each game as they come and apply ourselves to do the best job we can."

Even though its not a match report, this can go in the other thread. Basically the other thread is for well-formatted reports, this is for behind the scenes banter.

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

Even though its not a match report' date=' this can go in the other thread. Basically the other thread is for well-formatted reports, this is for behind the scenes banter.[/quote']

OOPs, I forgot where I was, amnesia is a terrible thing at my age James :P. I can't keep up with all this technology, I originally was just putting in about the transfers but got carried away......as usual :P

Guest 1CapWonder

Dale keep the unbeaten run going. 8 games without loss. 1-0 win today :D

Winner scored by possibly departee Ashley Williams :o

2-2 at Norwich bit disapointing, but no injuries ( 2 weeks running :) ) big game at home to watford at the weekend ( need a win there :eek:)- MR on the other thread when i have finished listening to a bit of Pachelbel's Canon in D major ( my spirit soars like a bird on the wind with this simply beautiful ,god sent music performed by a cast of angels :))

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

2-2 at Norwich bit disapointing' date=' but no injuries ( 2 weeks running :) ) big game at home to watford at the weekend ( need a win there :eek:)- MR on the other thread when i have finished listening to a bit of Pachelbel's Canon in D major ( my spirit soars like a bird on the wind with this simply beautiful ,god sent music performed by a cast of angels :))[/color']

I was bleeding to death after slitting my wrists, re the Scotland v Holland match, but then I looked onto this thread and saw your avatar lmfao :D. I slipped down to the ER and got stitched up, decided it was still worth living when I saw that young plukey youth in your avatar and thought, life can't be that bad dave, look at that poor geeky sod, whatever became of him :P

Another loss for Leyton Orient....Starting too worry now if i can ever get the right tactics for this team, its just so annoying. Gonna revert back to an old tactic that saw me clinch a play off spot and hopfully revive that goal scoring machine from last year F.Cavenaghi. :D Next Match is against Crewe Alexandra Also so it will be extremely though.

Dave whats happened talk to me it might help?

Word on the street that he has given up on football and will take up watching Gridiron instead......it has everything a Scot needs' date=' an oval ball, plenty of beer being drunk, cheerleaders and not a world cup in sight. Hes onto a winner[/color'] :D

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

I don't understand?' date=' Dave your normally so happy? i am really concerned now, i know your watching, don't be shy, i'm your friend [/color']

Edit- has anyone got a number for Dave?

Funny funny guy, but as I'm used to this heartache, I recovered manfully. My wrists are a bit sore :D, well there is no tissue there anymore with all the previous results I've had to endure, but I had a wee tot of Scotch and I'm ready to face my public again :P

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

here you go Dave - this might bring back a few happy memories

edit- all together now ""WE're on the march we're allys army ""

LtC1pByt-os

blsCccZxU_M

q3FvlWyyAKg

Wha's like us ya cockney git :D

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

Thinking about it' date=' back in 78 didn't you have to draw against IRAN to get through to the second round ?[/color']

Y3lV4aN9QgI

Makes you proud to be a Scot, :D

Guest 1CapWonder

What's the point of having 2 threads if people are still gonna spam up the other one with one-liners....

This one might aswell just be deleted tbh...

:confused:

Guest 1CapWonder

People either don't know of this thread or got the two confused. No need to delete this one.

I know but if that's gonna happen then like I said' date=' it's really no different.... It's just the same but with another thread for chatter.[/b']

I know but if that's gonna happen then like I said' date=' it's really no different.... It's just the same but with another thread for chatter.[/b']

In all fairness, it's happened once since this thread was made, and those that were using the wrong thread were told what to do and to use this thread. Give it time. :)