English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Burrow27

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Signed Steven Taylor, another English signing for me :) also signed a Brazilian riser (+10) and a few other risers. I'm enjoying selling all my risers, everton silva worth 900k to my chairman but worth around 2.5 million in the Taylor deal. :):)

Guest 1CapWonder

I would but after the match I got talking to some latina babe and I reckon I have a chance. Her name is Marisol and shes likes my accent :P so unfortunatly ill be quite busy until the morning at the very earliest:D

1-1 was a shocking result and Holt is not happy. Mr Holt wants you fired asap.

p.s. I have not done any random posts have i?

p.p.s. Im always busy on Friday nights!! its Pub night Mr Sutcliffe!! ttsskk.

Oh dear. Not what I wanted. Had my face smashed in on a night out last night. 7 stitches and my bloody chin was hanging off. Girlfriend has left. Waiting in Stepping Hill 6 hours on my own for A+E. A+E my arsee. Had no sleep since Thursday night. Just turned on a computer and seen the England score...

These are the worst of times... To think I was buzzing Friday about signing Gibbs and having the perfect weekend... Oh well, I'm off to Everton Away where I can't sing, everything will be too loud and I'll be bloody miserable if we don't get anything but 3 pts. Halloween tonight is cancelled. First comeback game at a decent standard has now been postponed Sunday.

Mess :( Although it looks like I've got away with not getting slated on the other thread, which is always a bonus. I dread to see what Holty is planning to write. Bear with me man, I'm a state!

Guest drseanfitz

Oh dear. Not what I wanted. Had my face smashed in on a night out last night. 7 stitches and my bloody chin was hanging off. Girlfriend has left. Waiting in Stepping Hill 6 hours on my own for A+E. A+E my arsee. Had no sleep since Thursday night. Just turned on a computer and seen the England score...

These are the worst of times... To think I was buzzing Friday about signing Gibbs and having the perfect weekend... Oh well' date=' I'm off to Everton Away where I can't sing, everything will be too loud and I'll be bloody miserable if we don't get anything but 3 pts. Halloween tonight is cancelled. First comeback game at a decent standard has now been postponed Sunday.

Mess :( Although it looks like I've got away with not getting slated on the other thread, which is always a bonus. I dread to see what Holty is planning to write. Bear with me man, I'm a state![/quote']

Jeez Elliot, you don't do things by half do you.

So are we getting a picture?

Guest 1CapWonder

Jeez Elliot' date=' you don't do things by half do you.

So are we getting a picture?[/quote']

I'm waiting to see if anything comes up on Facebook, but I'd rather not. The cut was down to the bloody bone. I'll catch up with everyone tonight if I'm awake enough to get back on and check my result.

I just pray the SM gods at least show me some mercy :(

These are the worst of times... To think I was buzzing Friday about signing Gibbs and having the perfect weekend... Oh well' date=' I'm off to Everton Away where I can't sing, everything will be too loud and I'll be bloody miserable if we don't get anything but 3 pts. Halloween tonight is cancelled. First comeback game at a decent standard has now been postponed Sunday.

Mess :( Although it looks like I've got away with not getting slated on the other thread, which is always a bonus. I dread to see what Holty is planning to write. Bear with me man, I'm a state![/quote']

mate id consider yourself lucky... i have a thing called yearly exams coming up in a few weeks and get the joy of spending my weekends studying! thats the worst of times!:(

and btw im on the lookout for a cm or a right or left back.. anyone with any ideas?

mate id consider yourself lucky... i have a thing called yearly exams coming up in a few weeks and get the joy of spending my weekends studying! thats the worst of times!:(

and btw im on the lookout for a cm or a right or left back.. anyone with any ideas?

I am considering to sell Rajkovic who is a CB/LB. 85/20 and playing for Twente who are first in Holland.

Ive got both Hugo MIGUEL LOPES a RB (84) who plays for FC Porto and Ivan OBRADOVIC LB (86) a serbian starter avialable if you want.

Im looking for cash deal of:

Ivan OBRADOVIC - £8 mill

Hugo MIGUEL LOPES - £5 mill

However if buy both together i will let you have them for £11mill.

I will also be selling Zambrotta (94) soon in a P/E deal in which i will need a younger LB or RB who still is above 85 rating.

This deal applies to anyone if intrested.

I am considering to sell Rajkovic who is a CB/LB. 85/20 and playing for Twente who are first in Holland.
Ive got both Hugo MIGUEL LOPES a RB (84) who plays for FC Porto and Ivan OBRADOVIC LB (86) a serbian starter avialable if you want.

Im looking for cash deal of:

Ivan OBRADOVIC - £8 mill

Hugo MIGUEL LOPES - £5 mill

However if buy both together i will let you have them for £11mill.

I will also be selling Zambrotta (94) soon in a P/E deal in which i will need a younger LB or RB who still is above 85 rating.

This deal applies to anyone if intrested.

thanks for the offers but i think i've found someone else.

Won 3-1 against Yeovil :D my debutants did well, Kroos scoring, setting up one and getting a match rating of 9. Taylor scoring and getting a match rating of 9. Bassong played well with a match rating of 7. Also, Bent scores to make it 2 in 4 and 3 assists. Almunia also playing very well. All in all I'm very, VERY happy :)

beat chelsea 2-1' date=' with kaka scoring on his debut, have risen up in the table, and am aiming for as high as possible.[/quote']

While you were winning with your new two players i once again drew witha 0-0 draw to lowly watford. I need to get out of thi habit to draw games. Its costing me a magain at the top of the table.

However returning Gerrard did get MoM.

4-2 victory against Hartlepool!

Goals for:

Cacau (x2)

Braafheid

Derdiyok

Shorpe very grateful to still lie in 1st on 46 points,

Luton now in 2nd on 44 points

then Rochdale on 42 points, who have recently hit a dreadful period of form since lying in first 6 games ago, they have had 1 win since. Come on Elliot!

Also have the Dutch changes finished yet? Was hoping for a rerise for Stekelenburg, now that hes been reinstated for Ajax and Netherlands, probably get one next time anyway.

11 shots on target each but Luton had the better finishes tonight, with a bit of a spanking endured by my Southend.

Loanees Moreno and Mauricio Ramos really didn't earn their wages tonight but the team as a unit is still trying to gel.

Ok, the score was 3 - 7 to Luton if you must know.... :o

Beat Dai's QPR 4-2 tonight to go 3 points clear of the drop' date=' I can start looking ahead now to try and battle for a mid season finish by trying to go as far as I can. Match report to come tommorow. :)[/quote']

Aim higher than that bud! your only ten points of the play-offs, thats the way I would/am looking at it. :)