English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Burrow27

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

11 shots on target each but Luton had the better finishes tonight' date=' with a bit of a spanking endured by my Southend.

Loanees Moreno and Mauricio Ramos really didn't earn their wages tonight but the team as a unit is still trying to gel.

Ok, the score was 3 - 7 to Luton if you must know.... :o

my team is second now,one of my best wins in a loooooooooong time.im suprised i won because your team scored 2 goals in the first 3 minutes. KLEBER PEREIRA, João and DARCHEVILLE, Jean-Claude are 2 of the top scores in div 4 with 14 and 13 goals respectively

and the score was 3-7 to luton!!!!!!! lol

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

Accepted Steve

:)

I just saw your thread Dave and was going to suggest you take a trip to the Cotswolds, but on reflection, the fresh air might be too harmful to your health :D

Crawford: "We'll give them a chance this time"

Friendly match today against the magnificent Crewe.

This fixture last season resulted in the infamous 6-1 home defeat for Crewe, so a chance for some revenge.

Thomas Muller will get to start, along with some possible other changes to the team.

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

God no Dave :eek:' date=' I'll happily prefer to suck up some of that Geordie muck any day..;)[/color']

Well, the beer is better up north :D

hay james have you posted that season predictions thing yet that you meantioned at the start of the seaon. wouldnt mind reading that. :D

1. Fulham

2. Liverpool

3. Charlton

4. Middlesbrough

5. Preston

6. Millwall

7. Aston Villa

8. Cardiff

9. Leeds

10. Norwich

11. Plymouth

12. Carlisle

13. Birmingham

14. Stoke City

15. Sheff Wed

16. Huddersfield

17. Crystal Palace

18. Cheltenham Town

19. Watford

20. Derby

Well' date=' the beer is better up north :D[/quote']

Yes, but the women are uglier the further North you go. ;)

Decided to go out with a bang on the other thread. I wont be posting as frequently as I have been from now on.

Amazing post on the other thread James a tidal wave of rep points are no-doubt hurtling towards you' date=' also good to see that you reconise that the Lions will finish above Palace ;).

I'm sure that i can speak for the collection of odd fellows that make up the 106 thread, when i say that we wish you all the best luck in your choosen carreer in bomb making and how greatly your dedication and fine example will be missed by all. Well done James ON A GOOD JOB WELL DONE and i look forward to your next post whenever that may be.

good luck old son :(

Yes' date=' but the women are uglier the further North you go. ;)[/b']

Amazing post on the other thread James a tidal wave of rep points are no-doubt hurtling towards you, also good to see that you reconise that the Lions will finish above Palace ;).

I'm sure that i can speak for the collection of odd fellows that make up the 106 thread, when i say that we wish you all the best luck in your choosen carreer in bomb making and how greatly your dedication and fine example will be missed by all. Well done James ON A GOOD JOB WELL DONE and i look forward to your next post whenever that may be.

Thanks Dave. I'll still be reading everyones posts, as I can access forum on my IPod and sometimes on college network, but cant post detailed posts such as match reports etc on those.

Just a quick feedback on my loaned out players:

Aaron Hughes - Cardiff - 5 starts (0 sub) Not played in a while, do you still want to keep hold of him?

Ivan Marcano - Gillingham - 11 starts (0 sub) Impressed with his progression, he can stay out on loan as Tomkins is ample cover for me

Ross Wallace - Rotherham - 13 starts (0 sub) 4 goals The stalwart of Rotherham's title aspirations. Will sell him to Rotherham at the end of the season

Lars Bender - Doncaster - 3 starts (0 sub) Didnt expect him to play, he can stay out on loan

Aaron Ramsey - Doncaster - 17 starts (0 sub) 4 goals Didnt expect that amount of starts, should be ready for a place on the bench upon his return. You can keep him until the end of the season

Sven Bender - Luton - 7 starts (0 sub) 2 goals Really didnt expect a goal return of 1 every 3 games from him. He can stay at Luton for now

Nicolas Bertolo - Peterborough - 22 starts (0 sub) 3 goals Agreed sale at the end of the season

Tomas Necid - Coventry - 2 starts (0 sub) 1 goal Pity that Lee's internet went down, as Necid has only just made his debut. Was thinking of selling as he's now 5th or 6th choice at Preston

David Nugent - Leicester - 0 starts (4 sub) Dont know why I bought him back. Will be sold at the end of his transfer ban

Danny Welbeck - Walsall - 12 starts (0 sub) Should benefit from inickirocki's return to the forum

Players still waiting for a temporary home:

Nikolay Mihaylov GK rtd 80

Joe Mattock LB rtd 81

Kyle Walker RB rtd 75

Richard Eckersley RB rtd 74 (may be sold)

Michael Mancienne Def rtd 84

Eddie Nolan Def rtd 80

Darcy Blake CM ratd 76

Victor Moses Wing rtd 80

Krizstian Nemeth Fwd rtd 81

Jay Simpson Fwd rtd 83

Lewis Young Fwd rtd 72

Thanks Dave. I'll still be reading everyones posts' date=' as I can access forum on my IPod and sometimes on college network, but cant post detailed posts such as match reports etc on those.

Just a quick feedback on my loaned out players:

Ivan Marcano - Gillingham - 11 starts (0 sub) [i']Impressed with his progression, he can stay out on loan as Tomkins is ample cover for me[/i]

Don't worry mate he will continue to start and will gain progress at my club, he's been a key player up to now for me in my season changing results, thanks. :)

Guest drseanfitz

Mr Holt, did you see your game yesterday against Plymouth?

(not having a laugh, got a question for you if you did?)

Guest drseanfitz

YES!! :mad:

It's just I've bought the young Plymouth defender Shane Lowry' date=' and not seen him play yet, was he any good?[/size']

Who knows James' date=' but Heskey was a cheaper option than Bergessio so i got Heskey. Although i have had a bad couple of games i still think ill do well! [b']but Heskey is doing rubbish atm! do u wanna buy him back?[/b]

How much are you selling him?

Who knows James' date=' but Heskey was a cheaper option than Bergessio so i got Heskey. Although i have had a bad couple of games i still think ill do well! but Heskey is doing rubbish atm! do u wanna buy him back?[/quote']

Interesting that the reverse is happening with Peter Crouch.

No thanks, I'm happy with Crouch and Rodallega, who I got with the money from the Heskey deal. Atm my squad doesn't need strengthening.

Guest 1CapWonder

I'm looking at signing John Carew' date=' does GozGozzy8 still use the forum?[/quote']

:eek: Carew madness... Would never touch that guy on SM. Terrible footballer (Coming from a Villa fan who loves him to bits attitude-wise, but his football stinks!!!)

And Sean, I saw teeny tiny bits of Lowry play at Villa, and he looks very tidy. Still technically at us and would get in ahead of Collins for me anyday :mad:

I cant say ive ever seen him James. Arnt u a little top heavy in the striker department n e way James? so who u thinking of selling? ....:rolleyes:

5 strikers for me is ideal. I reckon Rodallega may change to a Fwd. Not sure, I just don't think Rodallega on his own up front will work. I may just wait for the changes before rushing into a decision. If you rush, you may sign someone like Nugent!

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

Yes' date=' but the women are uglier the further North you go. ;)[/b']

Amazing post on the other thread James a tidal wave of rep points are no-doubt hurtling towards you, also good to see that you reconise that the Lions will finish above Palace ;).

Now now Dave, you obviously haven't travelled much from Millwall have you? I guess you are used to the skinny little nicotine stained trolls hanging around street corners in your area!!! You need to branch out from the toothless bleached blonde London 'giwls' Dave. :D

As for the beer Mr Holt, I am a beer drinker, not a lager lout :P. Give me a glass of John Smiths or Boddington's anytime, mmmmmmmm :P.

There are many many bonnie lassies north of Watford Dave, take it from a man who has been around the block ha ha.:D

Guest 1CapWonder

What? I think Carew is awesome!

Look at filippo Inzaghi.....terrible footballer but one of the best ever finishes ive ever seen.

Carew. Terrible footballer. Terrible finisher.

Nice guy who doesn't move enough to find himself goal hanging for 10 tap ins a season.

Still, I love him, he's just poo.

Now now Dave' date=' you obviously haven't travelled much from Millwall have you? I guess you are used to the skinny little nicotine stained trolls hanging around street corners in your area!!! You need to branch out from the toothless bleached blonde London 'giwls' Dave. :D

As for the beer Mr Holt, I am a beer drinker, not a lager lout :P. Give me a glass of John Smiths or Boddington's anytime, mmmmmmmm :P.

There are many many bonnie lassies north of Watford Dave, take it from a man who has been around the block ha ha.:D

You know my views on alcohol abuse David, tis the devils urine and a sure fire way to damnation :mad:

I refuse to let the image of your back street conquests enter my mind David :eek: