English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Guest drseanfitz

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Theres more chance that i would pluck out my eye and eat it David....B)

First game against Boston???...where the bloody hell is that?

Somewhere in America I believe.

Very English though, they had a tea party and everything

• Replies 41.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Burrow27

• Longnose

• Chewett

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread No problem. Now for my two cents. Conceit occurs when a person feels they are superior to most others. I like to see conceit as a large head, with a

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread West Bromwich Albion The Story So Far Back on the 26th November a new manager was appointed at West Bromwich Albion, after a spell of 3 different

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread As a bit of an early Christmas present, I'm going to open up the Preston North End vaults ahead of my 777th consecutive game in charge. ^Here is th

Posted Images

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

BREAKING NEWS

News just coming in over the EC106 pipeline, Dunga and Maradonna are fighting over the Millwall vacancy.

Dunga said today that he needs to go back to the drawing board and go right back to basics....and nothing could be more basic than Millwall. :D

Maradonna said today that his interest stemmed from all the underhand goings on within the club and was an admirer of that lying, cheating, stop at nothing to win Frankie Fraser and as a boy, glorified in his criminal activities from his home in Argentina. In fact, he went on, it was because of Frankie that I learned how to use my hand in a conspicuous way to achieve things!!!!:eek:

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

Theres more chance that i would pluck out my eye and eat it David....B)

First game against Boston???...where the bloody hell is that?

Massachussets, USA :D

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

Fourth Division Forest have a capacity of 30' date='000 ( about 10 k more than first division Millwall have got)....., i wonder who will get the Lions :( ? , Gadga is interested but he is a sweaty sock..Frankie won't have that [/color']

Well, bringing Gadga in might bring something to the club and we don't want success at the club now Dave :D, so I think he will opt for another cockney....I heard Capello was interested but Frankie wasn't impressed ha ha

Well' date=' bringing Gadga in might bring something to the club and we don't want success at the club now Dave :D, so I think he will opt for another cockney....I heard Capello was interested but Frankie wasn't impressed ha ha[/quote']

Well i have not touched on this before ( for obvious reasons) but the club has always had strong Scottish connections. Formed by Jock dockers i believe ? hence the blue shirts and the rampant Lion for its badge..Once Frankie is able to cross the language barrier i am sure him and Gary would get alone fine...As for success he needs to win the first division to trump me China :P

Guest drseanfitz

Well i have not touched on this before( for obvious reasons) but the club has always had strong Scottish connections. Formed by Jock dockers i believe ? hence the blue shirts and the rampant Lion for its badge..Once Frankie is able to cross the language barrier i am sure him and Gary would get alone fine...As for success he needs to win the first division to trump me China :P

And which Scottish area were they from Dave?????????

Well i have not touched on this before ( for obvious reasons) but the club has always had strong Scottish connections. Formed by Jock dockers i believe ? hence the blue shirts and the rampant Lion for its badge..Once Frankie is able to cross the language barrier i am sure him and Gary would get alone fine...As for success he needs to win the first division to trump me China :P

Frankie might need a name change to Gazza :P

Guest drseanfitz

Can some one tell me whether money is or is not valuable in this setup?

Also anyone have a am I could have onloan for a game or 2?

Yes and no.

Sometimes people will sell players for large cash amounts, sometime relatively cheaply.

Other times you have to do player exchanges.

There is no hard and fast rule on it.

Can some one tell me whether money is or is not valuable in this setup?

Also anyone have a am I could have onloan for a game or 2?

I'm pretty new here and I'd say cash is far more useful here than a lot of other set-ups. It's a very dynamic game-world with players constantly on the move and a lot of managers are willing to let players (obviously not the top players) go for straight money.

Yes and no.

Sometimes people will sell players for large cash amounts' date=' sometime relatively cheaply.

Other times you have to do player exchanges.

There is no hard and fast rule on it.[/quote']

yes' date=' cash is good. it isn't like the GC market.[/quote']

Ok cheers lads!

Guest drseanfitz

I'm pretty new here and I'd say cash is far more useful here than a lot of other set-ups. It's a very dynamic game-world with players constantly on the move and a lot of managers are willing to let players (obviously not the top players) go for straight money.

Last season I sold Farfan 91fwd for just over 20mil, not much cash really.

A lot depends on timing in this set up. At the end of last season/start if this seasn there was loads of good players made available for cash

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

article-1209028-062EB130000005DC-406_634x421.jpg

Millwall fans rushing for tickets for today's match now that Izod has gone!!!:D

Season tickets up by 90%...Frankie is wondering what to do with all this loverley dosh.

He quipped, "If only I'd bleedin' known, Izod would have been on his bike years ago."

Guest drseanfitz

nf1.gif

Dave Izod overseeing his first Forest training session at the City Ground in Nottingham.

you really are loving this aren't you

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

nf2.gif

On hearing the news of the appointment of a new manager, Notts Forest opened their gates up so the fans could welcome new man in charge Dave Izod, former Millwall FC deviant.

The gates were opened up 10 hours ago so the fans could welcome the new man at the helm and there was no charge to get in to usher in the new era of Football under the Cockney Rebel. As we can see, the Notts Forest fans seem a bit skeptical about the appointment.