English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Burrow27

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

But Mr Belkevitz is a non-believer David. :confused: So it makes no difference either way :eek:

N e ways. The good Lord himself changed water into the finest fortified grape juice (wine) so it must be ok?

Reserve your comments on the ways of the good Lord to yourself Holt' date=' and as for Belkevitz he is nailed on candidate for a red hot poker up the jacksey for the rest of eternity don't you worry about that mate.[/color']

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

Reserve your comments on the ways of the good Lord to yourself Holt' date=' and as for Belkevitz he is nailed on candidate for a red hot poker up the jacksey for the rest of eternity don't you worry about that mate.[/color']

Just what I need for my dose of piles Dave!!!:D

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

Hmm maybe but i have heard sea salt or iodine is quite good' date=' rub it in twice a day :eek:[/color']

My wife is a nurse Dave and she shoved an instrument up where the sun don't shine :eek:, it got me to thinking how the hell anyone could be homosexual? Now I'm not having a pop, so don't go thinking I'm homophobic :rolleyes:, but god it hurt in a way I've never felt before. Funny thing is Dave, it felt pretty good after five minutes ha ha (kidding):D

Guest 1CapWonder

My wife is a nurse Dave and she shoved an instrument up where the sun don't shine :eek:' date=' it got me to thinking how the hell anyone could be homosexual? Now I'm not having a pop, so don't go thinking I'm homophobic :rolleyes:, but god it hurt in a way I've never felt before. Funny thing is Dave, it felt pretty good after five minutes ha ha (kidding):D[/quote']

Mate.... :o

*Shudders*

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

Mate.... :o

*Shudders*

Whaaaaat? :confused:, I don't have any colour pictures.....sorry.

It's alright for you to cringe but it wasn't you running around the bedroom like Kenneth Williams in a Carry On Movie!!!:eek:

Won Wolves 2-0 to avenge their heavy defeat at the start of the season.

Up to 16th!! Out of the relegation zone for the first time since last season.

Dunno why this tactics only work sometimes for me in this setup, while it works well in other:(

Guest drseanfitz

Just been looking at the difference between transfer budget and my actual balance, and If I spend all my budget I'll have a debt of £12.8mil.

Transfers aside, on average I am losing £744,702.27 a week, so at this rate my running cost for the season will come out as -£28,298,6856.26.

So to keep out of debt I'll need to make a £30mil transfer profit this season:eek:

Just been looking at the difference between transfer budget and my actual balance' date=' and [b']If[/b] I spend all my budget I'll have a debt of £12.8mil.

Transfers aside, on average I am losing £744,702.27 a week, so at this rate my running cost for the season will come out as -£28,298,6856.26.

So to keep out of debt I'll need to make a £30mil transfer profit this season:eek:

WOW, thats alot of money there that, you have a few decent risers though that you can get rid of but still that will kill your squads depth. The chairman doesn't help out either at the end of the season, adds little amount to your budget.

Just been looking at the difference between transfer budget and my actual balance' date=' and [b']If[/b] I spend all my budget I'll have a debt of £12.8mil.

If I spent all my budget I'd be £10.3min debt, but I'm not worried about it. It's worth it in the long run.

And i cant even buy anyone from you! :mad:

...and what on earth has happened with the threads? advertising everywhere!!! terrible!

Guest drseanfitz

If I spent all my budget I'd be £10.3min debt' date=' but I'm not worried about it. It's worth it in the long run.[/quote']

Thats pretty much the way I look at it. As long as I've got the players to sell if needed, then it's not a problem

I know what you mean. I have a Balence of -4Million and a budget of 4.7 million, not as bad as yours though. I am losing around 200 grand a week. :o

Guest drseanfitz

...and what on earth has happened with the threads? advertising everywhere!!! terrible!

that explains things, I have an ad blocker so am not seeing any, but my forum is looking very narrow, must be the spaces where ads are meant to be.

that explains things' date=' I have an ad blocker so am not seeing any, but my forum is looking very narrow, must be the spaces where ads are meant to be.[/quote']

I was wondering was it just my computer. Right now I have -125k or so, but after the next game it will drop by a few hundred grand. I have enough cash to spend, and enough assets to cover once by transfer budget drops below 0. A lot of players signed elsewhere that I would have liked, but that's life. I think it would be wiser to not sell any big players until the start of the new season, but I am not sure if the chairman will give you any money if your budget goes very low.

Guest drseanfitz

I was wondering was it just my computer. Right now I have -125k or so' date=' but after the next game it will drop by a few hundred grand. I have enough cash to spend, and enough assets to cover once by transfer budget drops below 0. A lot of players signed elsewhere that I would have liked, but that's life. I think it would be wiser to not sell any big players until the start of the new season, but I am not sure if the chairman will give you any money if your budget goes very low.

I recently finished a season with a smaller club than Crewe, and a debt of nearly 10 mil, the chairman decided that he didn't need to invest:mad: But I agree about the selling at the start of the season, I'm pretty much selling to buy at the moment (hoping to be able to make a big buy this week)

After going through my squad ive noticed I have more risers than I thought. :D Also noticed I have benyon, a 67 rated striker. I only bought him because he played for torquay united, my local team. he's been transfer listed as if he did go up his value would probably go down to 10k.

Each home game I lose £40,000 and each away game its £325,000 so over the course of a season I will lose £6.9m but that doesnt take into account any prize money I receive.

At the moment I think my finances are very strong and my squad isnt over the top therefore my wages are not as harsh as some of you. My total wage bill for my 40 players is only £345,000 per turn and I got guys like Lamela, Pedro, Lewis etc who are all looking good for the future.

Overall, im pleased with how its going at Brentford - just a shame my seasons ruined now because of a lack of consistency even though my first teams rating is a respectable 84 for a div 4 side.

Anyone a fan of Sean Scannell?

I've seen on the forum he's expected to rise +1/2 from his current 81, but i've a few targets in mind and if i get decent money for Scannell that'd let me snap them up all the quicker which is why i'd be prepared to let him go just now.

I've placed him on the transfer list at £4.25m, but all bids above the external £3.2m bid will be considered :)