English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Burrow27

Guest drseanfitz

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

omg accedently quit swansea' date=' please do not accept or reject offer, as i will wait 2 days, i beg u all please i miss them so bad, i will do anything you want if i get them back[/quote']

Hope you get it back

Quiet week at Crewe, looking for a new defender soon, having to sell Diouf + Bellusci to make a bit of cash for a new purchase.

EC106 CLUB UPDATE

Swansea City is on offer to the set-up at the moment and if rejected will become available to the wider SM Community. Also heres the last log in dates for the next POSSIBLE job vacancies

Manchester United 7 Oct 2009

Nottingham Forest 14 Oct 2009

KEEP WATCHING THE 106 THREADS FOR UPDATES

:):):)

Welcome Back Chazza :D

Also Leyton Orient sign Dominguez from Leicester City :D Now what i need is a CB rated 86 and above as back up for my only 2 centre backs' date=' if anyone can help me shout out on here :)[/quote']

there is always Ortega SERGIO SÁNCHEZ of my team. hes 87 rated and is a RB/CB so may well do.:)

i was on football manager so completely missed the chance to get back in' date='oh well i am glad to see chazza get back in so well done to him:)[/quote']

Thanks Toonfan, If I get a team in this setup on offer you will be the first I PM mate.

Guest 1CapWonder

? Kitson sent off after 25 mins, that just ruins a massive game. Congrats Draga mate but I'm peeved. I really wanted this to be a good game but if a man is gonna get sent off that early then what chance do I really have? So annoyed at that, ruined the game.

:mad:

Lost 4-2 to the mighty Milwall. Pushes them into the playoffs and me down to 14th. Still 14 games left, and I was in a similar position this time last season, before I finished second. Grafite scores a hattrick. I wish I signed him when he was available.