English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Burrow27

Guest drseanfitz

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

? Kitson sent off after 25 mins' date=' that just ruins a massive game. Congrats Draga mate but I'm peeved. I really wanted this to be a good game but if a man is gonna get sent off that early then what chance do I really have? So annoyed at that, ruined the game.

:mad:[/b']

I don't know Elliot, 1 game at Old Trafford and you're already moaning like Fergie:D

3-3 with Tranmere, drew again, but Bellamy on target once more

Yeah I'm pretty happy with that result. I started messing around with tactics last game and forgot about them, hense the substitutes. I'm not trying to make exscuses btw. Play-offs 10 points away, but I'm hopeful. Bent out for 12 days :(

Lost 4-2 to the mighty Milwall. Pushes them into the playoffs and me down to 14th. Still 14 games left' date=' and I was in a similar position this time last season, before I finished second. Grafite scores a hattrick. I wish I signed him when he was available.[/quote']

Unlucky Dermo ,Delighted with a win,as TBH was expecting a draw

ITS GETTING TIGHT LADS :eek::eek:.........Mighty Millwall :rolleyes:

EDIT- And the Lions smashed Holty's Swansea (4-2) in GC19 :D

Managed a good result against 1caps Rochdale. good game but fortunatly for me they had a man down after 25 minutes. Nimani with 2 goals, what a legend :) Was expecting a good game with bth teams with low rated players. Very close at the top on Div 4

Guest drseanfitz

Selim TEBER has had his rating increased to 85, bit dissapointed, was hoping for an 86, will probably sell him now.

Not really got much due in the German, hoping Freidrich holds his 90, and expecting Elia to hit 88 or 89.

looking forward to the Belgium & France re-ratings with:

Cédric Carrasso(88) playing champs league for Bordeaux may get +1

Sinan Bolat(78)playing Champs league for standard Liege, should get between 6 and 8 rise.

Yacine Brahimi(76) should get between 1 and 3 rise

Ivan Perisic(80) regular starter for top of the table Club Brugge +2

Grégory Sertic (74) sometimes plays for Bordeaux, few sub appearances, few starts +4or5

Romelo Lukaku(75) getting plenty of playing time this season for Anderlecht up 5 or 6

Matías Suarez(83) another player getting plenty of playing time this season for Anderlecht up to 85

Nicolas N'Koulou(83) regular for Monaco and getting games for Cameroon up to 85 or 86

Franck Tabanou(77) regular for Toulouse, hopefully will break the 80 barrier.

I then figure that if my calculations are correct I should have at least 35 risers in England, Scotland, Northern Ireland & Wales.

Hi new to this but got a team in ec3 would like a team in here no it will be a bit of a stay but can hold out for a team send me a message if any teams come up please thanks.

Just keep watching thread.Teams aren't ever aviable tbh which is why I can't believe I've managed to get 3 teams tbh

Guest 1CapWonder

yes i no one have not been here for over 2 months but i can waite as this is a good league.

It's the best on SM.

And there have been people waiting here for a lot longer, which means people won't be PM'ing unfortunately, in fact no one will be PM'ed at all with the new rules.

Keep on the lookout, but you'll see maybe 1 team go in a month, maybe even less frequently from now on.

Good luck though.

Guest drseanfitz

had bids accepted on Iván Riki and Marcos Camozzato. starting to get a bit of depth to my squad.

Got 1 more target that I'm hoping to get, then will look at new midfielders towards the end of the season

Guest drseanfitz

Ok

As requested Dave

here is the list of predictions, with current position next to them, and ticks next to the ones that are in correct position.

predict.jpg