English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Burrow27

Guest drseanfitz

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Thanks Sean' date=' Remind me how are we scoring this again? one point per week per correct prediction? or a count up of correct ones at the end of the season? [/color']

not sure how you wanna do the scoring, suppose the strictest way would be whoever gets the most in the correct positions, and if its a tie we'll have to think of a way to decide.

Oh dear! I just looked through my entire squad for the first time in a while and noticed a good few players, around 5, have infact already rose to their intended prediction. Should net me around Five million, which won't do any harm! Haha, spose they rose when my internet was down. Love it B)

Guest drseanfitz

2 good bits of news to get up to:

Eljero ELIA has had his rating increased to 89

The offer for John Arne RIISE of Besiktas JK from Crewe Alexandra has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly.

Besiktas valued Diouf at over 9million in the deal for Riise, and to think I nearly sold him for 6.2mil last week(thank goodness someone pulled out of that deal eh Callum:))

The offer for John Arne RIISE of Besiktas JK from Crewe Alexandra has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly.

Besiktas valued Diouf at over 9million in the deal for Riise' date=' and to think I nearly sold him for 6.2mil last week(thank goodness someone pulled out of that deal eh Callum[/color']:))

Grrr! My deal was valued at 9.5 mill =\ still looking for a LB!

Guest drseanfitz

Grrr! My deal was valued at 9.5 mill =\ still looking for a LB!

well i used my cash on other deals, so using diouf and teber it was valued at around 13mil, but i was expecting to be outbid by you or Darlington

Guest drseanfitz

In the end' date=' it's not down to what Paul Holt things, what Dave Izod things, what Sean Fitzpatrick or anyone else thinks.

And there's me trying to support you:mad:

I shall now abandon my plans to wear an England top tonight.

6th Nov SMFA World Cup Qualifiers Group 6 England Vs Ghana

wesupportenglandinsouth.jpg

Guest 1CapWonder

And there's me trying to support you:mad:

I shall now abandon my plans to wear an England top tonight.

:eek:

Noooooo. I'm just saying, whether you say good or bad things it's not going to affect the result!!!

Wow, I guess this is what it's like to be mis-quoted!!! Hahaha :P

Guest drseanfitz

:eek:

Noooooo. I'm just saying' date=' whether you say good or bad things it's not going to affect the result!!!

Wow, I guess this is what it's like to be mis-quoted!!! Hahaha :P[/quote']

Ok, well I might just let you of this time as I'm in a good mood thanks to my new signings:D

Ok' date=' well I might just let you of this time as I'm in a good mood thanks to my new signings:D[/quote']

Well thats good for you m8,Lady luck is with me too :D .I just managed to snap up Muller and Ozil in my latest Sunderland team before they Rose.

(By a sec,The deal was accepted just a few Seconds before their ratings rose. :D )

I thought you were Walsall? :rolleyes:. Thanx for the support btw :) My France have been doing well but i could have a shoking run which im sure Mr Elliot would get me back :D

And welcome back....i did try to steal Cattermole off you while u were busy but i noticed you were still of a sane mind and u turned my bid down :(

I thought that was an excellent post Mr Sutcliffe.

Not in EC 106.Forgot to mention it,it was in a EC which i am trying to Break the Big 4,Season havnt start but theres a shape in the team.

Besiktas valued Diouf at over 9million in the deal for Riise' date=' and to think I nearly sold him for 6.2mil last week(thank goodness someone pulled out of that deal eh Callum[/color']:))

Thought I'd do you a favour Sean ;)

Guest drseanfitz

Thought I'd do you a favour Sean ;)

I know, I couldn't believe it when the value came up so high, I tried it twice just to be sure:D

"..............Mr Holt"

LOL Dave?

Just letting you know how i am getting on Son ;)

I saw that Mr Izod :P' date=' I told you that you would be up there trading with the best of them, a couple of good results and you will be right in the mix. I saw big Ed (Grafite) is that right spelling? netted a hat trick as well, good buy there my son. :D[/quote']

Thanks brother, a right result getting hold of ED ( GRAFITE :o;) ) IMO, just gotta keep him fit though mate, thats why i brought in Montenegro ( 90 AM/FW) just in case. Dunno about the play-offs its pretty fluid across the whole set-up and i can see it going all the way again in the 2cnd.

On another note, anyone gonna take the UTD job if it comes up on Sunday (:confused:), I WON'T BTW, but i have a funny feeling its gonna stay in the set-up :)

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

Just letting you know how i am getting on Son ;)

Thanks brother' date=' a right result getting hold of ED ( GRAFITE :o;) ) IMO, just gotta keep him fit though mate, thats why i brought in Montenegro ( 90 AM/FW) just in case. Dunno about the play-offs its pretty fluid across the whole set-up and i can see it going all the way again in the 2cnd.[/color']

On another note, anyone gonna take the UTD job if it comes up on Sunday (:confused:), I WON'T BTW, but i have a funny feeling its gonna stay in the set-up :)

Funny you should ask that Dave as me and Bobby Charlton had a few swift one's the other evening and he was asking about things down at Oxford :P. Not sure if he was poaching or just sniffing out the territory, but like a typical Geordie, I picked up the bill :eek:. Now there's a sight for ya Dave, a Scot and a Geordie trying to avoid picking up the tab ha ha.

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

AUSTRIA 2-3 TURKEY

After a couple of games in charge, Turkey manager David Belkevitz has taken them to the top of their group after beating leaders 3-2 in Vienna today.