English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Burrow27

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Scotland win 3-2 away in Russia' date=' Scotland go top of the Qualifiying Group, you happy now David? :P[/quote']

Oh Yea Jake, started celebrating already, on my third brew lol, you better keep them up there or I will be gunning for ya lol. Great result by the way ;)

Oh Yea Jake' date=' started celebrating already, on my third brew lol, you better keep them up there or I will be gunning for ya lol. Great result by the way ;)[/quote']

Cheers mate you to! :) I'm on my 4th bru now lol, Manchester weather was raining so sat in for the night on Xbox and this. P.S would of been 4-2 if you called up Yildrim and put him on as a sub. ;)

Guest 1CapWonder

YES!!!!!!!!

I needed 2 England exiles to do the business tonight. Owen hattrick and Paul Scholes gave me the 4-1 win that will SURELY, SURELY kick start my World Cup campaign.

Cheers for those who stuck by me haha. Bloody hell I'm happy with that at last!!!

Phew :o

Croatia 2-0 Latvia

Routine win for the Croats. Really working well with my formation and the way I've set them up. Srna and Modric getting the goals to make four wins out of four.

Kranjcar is joint top goalscorer playing just in behind the lone striker. Whoever has him at club level, I would recommend playing him just off your striker(s)

YES!!!!!!!!

I needed 2 England exiles to do the business tonight. Owen hattrick and Paul Scholes gave me the 4-1 win that will SURELY' date=' SURELY kick start my World Cup campaign.

Cheers for those who stuck by me haha. Bloody hell I'm happy with that at last!!!

Phew :o[/quote']

well done! about time too!

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

Cheers mate you to! :) I'm on my 4th bru now lol' date=' Manchester weather was raining so sat in for the night on Xbox and this. P.S would of been 4-2 if you called up Yildrim and put him on as a sub. ;)[/quote']

I often wondered about that Jake, no kidding. I worked all over the UK for about the last ten years before coming here to the assassins hide out :P, and of all the places I worked in, no matter what time of year, Glasgow and Manchester always pead it down. It can't be geography for obvious reasons but I would be in Manchester about six times a year and it skyed it down. Coming from Glasgow I was used to it but Manchester was the only other place that came close. :confused:

On another note' date=' anyone gonna take the UTD job if it comes up on Sunday (:confused:), I WON'T BTW, but i have a funny feeling its gonna stay in the set-up :)[/color][/b]

No chance of me taking it, not least because the Forest job looks sure to be vacant soon too (especially when you look at the Manager's history :rolleyes:).

They are the only big club i would ever leave Southend for.....(can see those words coming back to haunt me in the future!)

Just letting you know how i am getting on Son ;)

Dont worry Mr Izod' date=' as Palace manager its my job to watch how the poor neighbours are doing. I cant say im surprised as you have a decent squad etc etc etc.....

......unfortunatly im without 2 of my best defenders for my next game and Gignac (joint division top scorer with Heskey) is injured for 3 weeks, so i could struggle. Plus with the big derby in 3 weeks the pressure is on for me to keep getting results. [/color']

YES!!!!!!!!

I needed 2 England exiles to do the business tonight. Owen hattrick and Paul Scholes gave me the 4-1 win that will SURELY' date=' SURELY kick start my World Cup campaign.

Phew :o[/quote']

two arsenal players B):)

I often wondered about that Jake' date=' no kidding. I worked all over the UK for about the last ten years before coming here to the assassins hide out :P, and of all the places I worked in, no matter what time of year, Glasgow and Manchester always pead it down. It can't be geography for obvious reasons but I would be in Manchester about six times a year and it skyed it down. Coming from Glasgow I was used to it but Manchester was the only other place that came close. :confused:[/quote']

LOL, thats typical Manchester wether for you David ;), when it should be summer it sometimes rains and when it's winter you get the odd sunny day now and again.

Where abouts it Manchester are you from Jake?? :)

And cheers Jared! I know :o

Near Eastlands mate well just straight up the road from there, you? :)

Guest 1CapWonder

Near Eastlands mate well just straight up the road from there' date=' you? :)[/quote']

Aahhh kk. More nearer to Edgeley Park, live in Hazel Grove, Stockport :o

I often wondered about that Jake' date=' no kidding. I worked all over the UK for about the last ten years before coming here to the assassins hide out :P, and of all the places I worked in, no matter what time of year, Glasgow and Manchester always pead it down. It can't be geography for obvious reasons but I would be in Manchester about six times a year and it skyed it down. Coming from Glasgow I was used to it but Manchester was the only other place that came close. :confused:[/quote']

I cant agree with you more David. I went up to Manchester on Wed to see a band and as soon as u get onto the pennines it started to rain...all the way into Manchester!. You can almost guarentee wet weather. I always felw into Manchester from the US and as soon as you hit ground and look out of the window it was always wet and miserable. I used to think to myself that i would never miss the UK cos of it. But as soon as you drive into the Leeds area and beyond (York, Northallerton etc) the weather always seemed a lot nicer! n e ways!

Nice 1 Sutcliffe. England came good huh? now you got to keep it up! :rolleyes:. BTW i found Rochdale! i never knew it was near Oldham..I must have drove past the (Rochdale) sign like 20 times in my lifetime too.

Guest 1CapWonder

I cant agree with you more David. I went up to Manchester on Wed to see a band and as soon as u get onto the pennines it started to rain...all the way into Manchester!. You can almost guarentee wet weather. I always felw into Manchester from the US and as soon as you hit ground and look out of the window it was always wet and miserable. I used to think to myself that i would never miss the UK cos of it. But as soon as you drive into the Leeds area and beyond (York' date=' Northallerton etc) the weather always seemed a lot nicer! n e ways!

Nice 1 Sutcliffe. England came good huh? now you got to keep it up! :rolleyes:. BTW i found Rochdale! i never knew it was near Oldham..I must have drove past the (Rochdale) sign like 20 times in my lifetime too.[/quote']

The Dale hardcore really don't like Oldham, for reasons I never understood. Obviously the hatred for Bury spills over and that's common knowledge, but the one's that have stood there for 40/50 years cannot stand Oldham, almost as much :confused: So yeah, it is quite local. Like I said I'm a Stockport lad though, Rochdale's just my 2nd home :o

And yes... it always rains here, but that just makes us appreciate the sunshiiiinnnneeeee a little bit more :P In fact, we have a bit of sun right now!!!! Still raining though :rolleyes:

And where do you live Prikee mate?? :)

The Dale hardcore really don't like Oldham' date=' for reasons I never understood. Obviously the hatred for Bury spills over and that's common knowledge, but the one's that have stood there for 40/50 years cannot stand Oldham, almost as much :confused: So yeah, it is quite local. Like I said I'm a Stockport lad though, Rochdale's just my 2nd home :o

And yes... it always rains here, but that just makes us appreciate the sunshiiiinnnneeeee a little bit more :P In fact, we have a bit of sun right now!!!! Still raining though :rolleyes:

And where do you live Prikee mate?? :)[/quote']

Marple! Suprisingly it is sunny but no doubt this afternoon it will be chucking it down!

Guest 1CapWonder

Marple! Suprisingly it is sunny but no doubt this afternoon it will be chucking it down!

Ahhh your not be any chance at Cheadle + Marple College are you??

Do you play for a Sunday League side??

Guest 1CapWonder

Gotta play Shorpre.They've got one of the best teams in the division.They're top and they've got all but one of their best players fit :/

Sorry!!! Thought you meant you got the team I was like what!!!

Well I desperately need you to beat them actually so that they are within touching distance for me, they are running away with it atm :(

Good luck mate!!

Sorry!!! Thought you meant you got the team I was like what!!!

Well I desperately need you to beat them actually so that they are within touching distance for me' date=' they are running away with it atm :(

Good luck mate!![/quote']

:L Cheers.With luck he'll play his weaker team.Got a full strength side.Just doing tactics now.