• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Burrow27

• Longnose

• Chewett

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread No problem. Now for my two cents. Conceit occurs when a person feels they are superior to most others. I like to see conceit as a large head, with a

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread West Bromwich Albion The Story So Far Back on the 26th November a new manager was appointed at West Bromwich Albion, after a spell of 3 different

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread As a bit of an early Christmas present, I'm going to open up the Preston North End vaults ahead of my 777th consecutive game in charge. ^Here is th

Posted Images

Guest 1CapWonder

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

I personally have no problem with that' date=' [b']rather lose Sheff Utd than never get them in the first place[/b]...plus SM know how packed this EC is and how hard it is to get in, and thus should expect that there are ppl (like me :o) who are constantly trying to get in.

It's like when any really big team comes free in a GC...its gone within seconds of somebody rejecting the job offer, so I don't see how this is any different.

But okay, I'll stop agitating; if I'm on when they're free, good, if not, then oh well.

Don't think you would mate, because then the next time you try to get in 106, you won't be able to, because of the ban that precedes losing a club through "cheating".

Bristol Rovers can only draw with Bournemouth.......Hit the wall at the moment.

Have been busy just lately so maybe I have slipped a bit......Time to start bouncing back......Up next Daz and his Brentford:eek:

Shaping up to be a good match - both sides have something to prove of late an with a few good players on show it could be a brilliant battle. The 1-1 friendly draw sets it up nicely as well.

MUST win for Brentford to have any realistic hope of challenging near the play off area of the table. I'm banking on Cacau and Baros ripping Rovers apart.

Shaping up to be a good match - both sides have something to prove of late an with a few good players on show it could be a brilliant battle. The 1-1 friendly draw sets it up nicely as well.

MUST win for Brentford to have any realistic hope of challenging near the play off area of the table. I'm banking on Cacau and Baros ripping Rovers apart.

Looking forward fella:)

I organised a friendly with 'Boro to see if Dani Pacheco was able to command a first team place. 66 minutes in and I got my answer, Pacheco sent off and Preston lose 1-0. Positives to be taken from the game, Middlesbrough only scored when I was down to ten men and I got a 100% shots:shots on target ratio. But I was totally dominated on possession.

Also signed Naughton on an emergency loan for some full-back cover as Cole and Johnson are feeling the effects of a long season. Johnson has yet to miss a game.

DAVE IZOD 2 has parted company with Nottingham Forest after the manager decided that they have done all that they can for the club.

Such a shame:(.

A shame yes but he hadn't logged in for a month so i'd rather they were managed by someone active. It's a great team for division 4.

Just been working out if Jovetic is my longest serving player for my latest article and while I was there, I decided to work out how many appearances some of my other long serving players have.

Jovetic has 139 appearances over 5 seasons

Matt Upson has 141 appearances over 5 seasons

Glen Johnson has 136 appearances over 4 seasons

I didnt know I'd had Upson and Johnson that long, those are the only players with over 100 appearances for Preston. Have a guess who is the nearest to 100 out of my current squad, I bet no-one will get it :D

Guest 1CapWonder

Just been working out if Jovetic is my longest serving player for my latest article and while I was there' date=' I decided to work out how many appearances some of my other long serving players have.

Jovetic has 139 appearances over 5 seasons

Matt Upson has 141 appearances over 5 seasons

Glen Johnson has 136 appearances over 4 seasons

I didnt know I'd had Upson and Johnson that long, those are the only players with over 100 appearances for Preston. Have a guess who is the nearest to 100 out of my current squad, I bet no-one will get it :D[/quote']

I'd guess Lennon? He's been there a while with you now!

I'd guess Lennon? He's been there a while with you now!

Nope, Lennon has been here a while (4 seasons now) but he only started consistently from Season 9, and so only has 80 appearances for me.

I'll give you a hint, the closest to the 100 club has 98 appearances to his name. ;)