English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Burrow27

Guest 1CapWonder

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

at the end of the day' date=' its their teams and therefore their choice to bid on players. Albeit rubbish ones :P[/quote']

I know, but they are both avoiding my question, I mean if any of them did basic research then they would have known not to bid, so I assume there is obviously something behind it. Like whether they both know something I don't. Because when I saw the 200k bid go through I was like jesus somethings going on here...

But Chazza really didn't wanna answer my question. Zak's lucky he didn't buy him I gues, UNLESS like I said those 2 know something I don't, because I was tracking him at Bournemouth.

But like I said, he's at Poole Town now and if anything, he'll drop from his 64 not rise! Anyone else know anything about him I don't??

Guest 1CapWonder

Because he was on my shortlist & he made a bid :L Ahh well i didnt pay 200k for him :L

Hahaha. Fair enough. Don't you guys do any research into players?? lol.

I know' date=' but they are both avoiding my question, I mean if any of them did basic research then they would have known not to bid, so I assume there is obviously something behind it. Like whether they both know something I don't. Because when I saw the 200k bid go through I was like jesus somethings going on here...

But Chazza really didn't wanna answer my question. Zak's lucky he didn't buy him I gues, UNLESS like I said those 2 know something I don't, because I was tracking him at Bournemouth.

But like I said, he's at Poole Town now and if anything, he'll drop from his 64 not rise! Anyone else know anything about him I don't??[/quote']

Sorry 1Cap went out to see some fireworks :D

Anyhow, Have released Preston.

Guest 1CapWonder

Sorry 1Cap went out to see some fireworks :D

Anyhow' date=' Have released Preston.[/quote']

Haha my bad. Sorry.

So it was just a mistake?

I honestly thought I'd missed a trick!!! Haha.

Guess you could of held him and got 20k back? :o

Mate you sold Zak some Petersborough player you made out to be The Future and he wasn't even starting

And hey, if I'm selling a dud then good on me, at least I'm not buying one. :P

I know' date=' but they are both avoiding my question, I mean if any of them did basic research then they would have known not to bid, so I assume there is obviously something behind it. Like whether they both know something I don't. Because when I saw the 200k bid go through I was like jesus somethings going on here...

But like I said, he's at Poole Town now and if anything, he'll drop from his 64 not rise! Anyone else know anything about him I don't??[/quote']

Im not avoiding any question, you asked i told you simple, yes i probably did do some research on him and it was probably a long time ago so thats why i bid, does that answer your question?

Guest 1CapWonder

Im not avoiding any question' date=' you asked i told you simple, yes i probably did do some research on him and it was probably a long time ago so thats why i bid, does that answer your question?[/quote']

No, sorry like I said, I was obviously just surprised to see a 64 rated Poole Town player go for 200k!!! As he was on my shortlist a while back I was just interested into whether you knew him or whether he was signed for someone. I was interested...

Surprised, that's all :o

Sorry mate haha.

Haha my bad. Sorry.

So it was just a mistake?

I honestly thought I'd missed a trick!!! Haha.

Guess you could of held him and got 20k back? :o

And hey' date=' if I'm selling a dud then good on me, at least I'm not buying one. :P[/quote']

Yes It was a mistake, I thought his rating was 74 not 64. I really need to take a trip to Specsavers, mate :o:p

No' date=' sorry like I said, I was obviously just surprised to see a 64 rated Poole Town player go for 200k!!! As he was on my shortlist a while back I was just interested into whether you knew him or whether he was signed for someone. I was interested...

Surprised, that's all :o

Sorry mate haha.[/quote']

No probs, but on to a more interesting matter, you sold me some dud player :| Cheers!

My fault really should have done research, feel like a numpty now!

Eh? you buy him for 200k then release him? :confused:

read the top part of the page, It was a mistake, I actually though his rating was 74 but I was wrong (and yes I know I am an idiot)

I have released him because he will never play anyway.

Guest drseanfitz

hey, we all make mistakes in the transfer market.

I remeber having a young player called Salvatore Caturano who was tipped to rise. He moved clubs down to a serie C club, and didn't rise by the end of the Italian Ratings(or so I thought.)

put him on the transfer list Saturday morning and Brentford offered me £200k(good offer as he was only worth 10k) but due to chairman I told Darren he could have him for 20k.

So sunday the transfer completes, and on tuesday he gets a +5 and is worth over 500k

read the top part of the page' date=' It was a mistake, I actually though his rating was 74 but I was wrong (and yes I know I am an idiot)

I have released him because he will never play anyway.[/quote']

I did read it. As you said, thats a pretty stupid mistake to make. Still, he's a young player who could improve. You gave in a bit easily tbh. Hey, hears a thougt - Maybe Elliot knows this player is a real talent? ;)

I did read it. As you said' date=' thats a pretty stupid mistake to make. Still, he's a young player who could improve. You gave in a bit easily tbh. Hey, hears a thougt - Maybe Elliot knows this player is a real talent? ;)[/quote']

Doubt it :P

Anyway it's only 200k,

EDIT: god I wish I hadn't said that now, it's gonna come and haunt me, I can tell. :P

Guest 1CapWonder

No probs' date=' but on to a more interesting matter, you sold me some dud player :| Cheers!

My fault really should have done research, feel like a numpty now![/quote']

To be fair, I think Appiah is still at Peterborough so in the long term 80k might be a neat investment. At the time, I was looking to offload and I made a quick 50k profit. You bid for him and I sold lol. Never asked you to haha.

Won 2-0' date=' Fabio Aurelio scored his first of the season and that buy Crouch scored again.

Up to 12th, play-offs in sight, I'll do a full match report tomorrow.[/quote']

Just noticed we're both in similar posistions. your 6 points of play0offs, im 8.

edit: dont know why I even said that. :L

Just noticed that Glen Johnson served his 1 match suspension a game early, he got his 5th yellow card of the season tonight, but I rmember he was suspended for one game earlier this season. Peter Crouch has caught up to Stevan Jovetic, scoring 4 times in 3 games