English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Burrow27

Guest drseanfitz

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Had 61% of possesion:eek:

Edit: 2000th post on this thread:)

Won with 64% of the posession' date=' and more important than posession, outscored the opposition:D

Edit: was 2000th [b']REPLY[/b]

Im only gonna post this once..anyone interested in buying Lorenzo de silvestri, the 21 year old 86 rated Florentina RB, then you know how to contact me.

Sean ive just noticed that everyteam you play, I play them in my next game. You could do me a favor and change your tackling to 'agressive' hows about it? ;)

Guest drseanfitz

Im only gonna post this once..anyone interested in buying Lorenzo de silvestri' date=' the 21 year old 86 rated Florentina RB, then you know how to contact me.

Sean ive just noticed that everyteam you play, I play them in my next game. You could do me a favor and change your tackling to 'agressive' hows about it? ;)

I was thinking that earlier.

Does that mean you only got the points you have because I softened the opposition for you with my Hard tackling.

I was thinking that earlier.

Does that mean you only got the points you have because I softened the opposition for you with my Hard tackling.

Sean I'm catching you up now..so you best hope your right. OR maybe the teams you play field a weeker side due to the formiable Tranmere their opponments the fixture after?

Guest drseanfitz

Sean I'm catching you up now..so you best hope your right. OR maybe the teams you play field a weeker side due to the formiable Tranmere their opponments the fixture after?

Haven't laughed so much in ages.

P.S. Well done David Haye, won me over 80 quid tonight:D

hey' date=' we all make mistakes in the transfer market.

I remeber having a young player called Salvatore Caturano who was tipped to rise. He moved clubs down to a serie C club, and didn't rise by the end of the Italian Ratings(or so I thought.)

put him on the transfer list Saturday morning and Brentford offered me £200k(good offer as he was only worth 10k) but due to chairman I told Darren he could have him for 20k.

So sunday the transfer completes, and on tuesday he gets a +5 and is worth over 500k[/quote']

Yeah I remember that transfer, it was dumb luck on my part. I knew he was due a rise but didnt know how the ratings system worked at that time so hadnt realised the Italian ratings were nearing their end.

But looking back, I do giggle about it a little bit :D

How dissapointing was Valuev though...very slow.......

Guest drseanfitz

Yeah I remember that transfer' date=' it was dumb luck on my part. I knew he was due a rise but didnt know how the ratings system worked at that time so hadnt realised the Italian ratings were nearing their end.

But looking back, I do giggle about it a little bit :D

How dissapointing was Valuev though...very slow.......

really slow. Bit more of an effort and Haye could have knocked him out(a 12th round KO would have made me another 80 quid!)

Darlington manager is furious with Liverpool manager Tom Fields in yet another latest attempt to bully the financial stricken club.

Flounders stated no more and has cancelled all loan deals between the clubs as Liverpool try to blackmail Darlington to part with star asset Di Maria so they can keep their current number 1 on loan from Liverpool.

Liverpoolblackmail.jpg

Flounders also blasted, "this set up has become a disgrace, it was a friendly and competitive league filled with honour, respect and people helping each other out, now it has become competitive, hate filled and cut throat. I am disgusted with it."

Flounders reactions and revelations are bound to stir a few feathers but i am sure there are many who agree with his words and is exposure of the Liverpool manager.

I know most are, even some of the new guys such as Monty. As longest serving manager in this setup, i think i have a grasp on on most peoples characters, even i if dont post often in the forums, i still read them.

Been here since 2007, long time.

On another note, D'Agostino 89 CM and Banega 88 CM/DM are up for loan as i have recalled them from Liverpool and sent AKinfeev back.

Also open to loan a new keeper, level 90 or above if anyone can help out, might do ok with my 88 keeper but dont think i can challenge for the top :(

No' date=' i wont report it, i think naming and shaming is more than enough, plenty of bad things said about the Liverpool manager on here so for most, i dont think its a big surprise.[/quote']

Well I have not been in the setup so I can't say anything on that but from neutral Smer, I think that is terrible respect from him.

I know most are' date=' even some of the new guys such as Monty. As longest serving manager in this setup, i think i have a grasp on on most peoples characters, even i if dont post often in the forums, i still read them.

On another note, D'Agostino 89 CM and Banega 88 CM/DM are up for loan as i have recalled them from Liverpool and sent AKinfeev back.

Also open to loan a new keeper, level 90 or above if anyone can help out, might do ok with my 88 keeper but dont think i can challenge for the top :([/quote']

Sorry to hear about what happened dude, i mean ive lost all respect for him now hes done that. Might i make a suggestion for a new keeper to loan....Malafeev of Chelsea, had him on loan until i bought Given. I also put a loan bid in for Ever Banega :)

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

I know most are' date=' even some of the new guys such as Monty. As longest serving manager in this setup, i think i have a grasp on on most peoples characters, even i if dont post often in the forums, i still read them.

Also open to loan a new keeper, level 90 or above if anyone can help out, might do ok with my 88 keeper but dont think i can challenge for the top :([/quote']

Sad to hear that about a fellow manager :confused:. As to your two players up for loan, I could use either one if you can spare them. I have Oxford Utd in Division 3.

PS. If anyone has a decent CB they can loan I would appreciate it, cheers.

Sad to hear that about a fellow manager :confused:. As to your two players up for loan' date=' I could use either one if you can spare them. I have Oxford Utd in Division 3.

PS. If anyone has a decent CB they can loan I would appreciate it, cheers.[/quote']

You could try Scott dann?