English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Burrow27

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

OK, back to 106 football now that Tonto's gone, anyone want a friendly today? I'll be around 84/86 rated if anyone is interested. :)

So who is an active member of the 106 family then Mark?..or do we come as a whole? if not where is the all powerful 106 factor to come from?

Leaders? who? I am in my 40's mate who do you thing is going to lead me?

Quite right' date=' but aside from your group is there any suggestion of any voting pattern? and if so again who of those who voted for Sean was affected?[/color']

Me ........ :P:p

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

Me ........ :P:p

Simon, you can lead a horse to water ....but you can't make him drink.:P. I think this applies aptly to Dave.

Looks like my post late last night got all this stirred up

What I said was suppose to be tongue in cheek

Not been involved in this WC for forumers before and maybe I did not realise how serious people take it:eek:

Being on the forums for me is to have a bit of banter and some fun,but I'm starting to think its not really worth it.

My reference to "Wearing my heart on my sleeve".......I'm that type of person and backing one of my friends on the 106 thread is a natural thing to do.....But in a fun way:D

I've not got a problem with Insider or anyone at all on this forum.......

Some of you think I was telling 106 to vote for Sean ......I'm not like that and would like to think most of my friends on here know me well enough to realise I do like banter

So if the Comedy and fun of being a forumer has finished ...Then so am I

Simon' date=' you can lead a horse to water ....but you can't make him drink.:P. I think this applies aptly to Dave.[/quote']

For horse read Mule lol

Took me a while to read that discussion, what a load of rubbish, people vote because they either know someone (ie Nick getting 15 votes in 10 mins last night) or because of respect. Which comes from reading posts in particular sections, some people don't find "scouting" vote worthy or creating pictures by cutting and pasting vote worthy, but might find consistent match reports of a high standard worthy of there vote.

September Manager Of The Month

managerofthemonthaward.jpg

Voting Now Open

Voting Closes on the 1st of October at 00:00am

http://ec106managerofthemonth.moonfruit.com/

Voting Rules

One vote per person no voting for yourself any votes that are for yourself will not be counted voting will open as requested on the earlier date of the 23rd of each month depending on month length it may open slightly earlier

In the event of a tie in the votes the winner will be decided by the most number of wins over the month not including friendlies if there is still a tie it will go by least number of defeats and in the unlikely event of a tie still it will go on the number of clean sheets

Thank you for voting in the manager of the month awards voting will close at 00:00am on the 1st of each month the results of the award vote can be found on here also the results of the vote will be posted on the EC106 Transfer/gossip thread as well as the general discussion thread it will also be posted on the newspaper section in game

Looks like my post late last night got all this stirred up

What I said was suppose to be tongue in cheek

Not been involved in this WC for forumers before and maybe I did not realise how serious people take it:eek:

Being on the forums for me is to have a bit of banter and some fun' date='but I'm starting to think its not really worth it.

My reference to "Wearing my heart on my sleeve".......I'm that type of person and backing one of my friends on the 106 thread is a natural thing to do.....But in a fun way:D

I've not got a problem with Insider or anyone at all on this forum.......

Some of you think I was telling 106 to vote for Sean ......I'm not like that and would like to think most of my friends on here know me well enough to realise I do like banter

So if the Comedy and fun of being a forumer has finished ...Then so am I[/b']

I do realise you like banter, and I appreciate your banter between others within the setup. But it can often be misinterpreted by people outside the setup. Back when EC106 was in it's infancy, I had an in-depth discussion about banter after someone took what someone had written in a report to heart, when what was written was meant to be a fictional rivalry. Take for instance, all of us within the setup know that Sean and Dave enjoy lots of banter together, each having a dig at each other (and its not just them) but if someone who has never been in contact with either of them looked at the thread, they could think that Sean and Dave hate each other's guts.

Anyway, I encourage people to just draw a line under it and move on. Ive delibrately stayed out of things as I dont have the time for it anymore, I would usually be the peacemaker in such discussions, but now I just find it's better to leave it to those who are actually employed to be the peacemaker.

Chill out guys..it's just a competition. There's nothing to be personal. No one here will ever get profit/price for winning this. So I don't see a reason why people are getting into this sort of argument.

Go take yourself a coffee or tea and take a break...if you still want to argue, please do it in other related thread, not here. I'm not going to force you all.

NOW back to EC106, ...........

Beat Wycombe last night 4-1 thanks too goals from Zabaleta, Samedov, Bentley and Manu.

I'm now 9 points clear of 3rd with 3 games to go so im all but promoted unless a disaster happened in the last three games.

I've also got a 7 point lead over simon's 2nd placed Sheffield Wednesday so hopefully ill go up as champions :D.

Guest 1CapWonder

A superb 1-0 win means I'm 1 point away from survival.

When that is achieved, I can start to plan for next year. Changes will definitely be made at Spotland, starting with the sale of Captain Fantastic, Roger Johnson :(

A superb 1-0 win means I'm 1 point away from survival.

When that is achieved' date=' I can start to plan for next year. Changes will definitely be made at Spotland, starting with the sale of Captain Fantastic, Roger Johnson :([/quote']

And you can add me to the "I want Him" List... ;)

How much would you be wanting for him Elliot?

A deal has already been agreed I'm afraid. He's off to Northampton for £10m.

James Tomkins is available at the same price.

Shame that I didn't think you were actually selling when you did, Johnson is just the guy I need now that I'm selling Upson.

Btw drew 0-0 with Middlesbrough. Very even despite Guti's dismissal.

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

After seeing Phil's great piece on the other thread, I started to roll with something then my wife tells me at 5 15 pm that we are going to a family do tonight at 7.30pm. As I am sitting here unwashed and unshaved, you can imagine my disdain at being told this news, so I had to cut it short. :rolleyes:

And she wonders why I think she treats me like a mushroom, keeps me in the dark and feeds me BS :P, so, I'm off for a chit, shave and a shampoo, see you kiddies tomorrow. ;)