• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Burrow27

• Longnose

• Chewett

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread No problem. Now for my two cents. Conceit occurs when a person feels they are superior to most others. I like to see conceit as a large head, with a

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread West Bromwich Albion The Story So Far Back on the 26th November a new manager was appointed at West Bromwich Albion, after a spell of 3 different

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread As a bit of an early Christmas present, I'm going to open up the Preston North End vaults ahead of my 777th consecutive game in charge. ^Here is th

Posted Images

Guest drseanfitz

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

OK, sorry to everyone involved if you've gone offline, re:Perriera but due to people bidding on my targets I need a quick sale so am gonna have to accept the top bid(currently Sunderland) at 9pm

Was hoping to give my youngsters a run out against Leicester but there still in a fight for promotion so i don't think that would be fair on the other managers.

I can't see me pipping Sheff Weds for automatic promotion, so i'm almost tempted to play my youths/ reserves against Wycombe and keep the 1st XI fit for the play-offs.

But it wouldn't be fair to Brighton who can still catch Wycombe if i beat them, plus there's always a small chance that if i beat Wycombe Simon will slip up against Carlisle..... :eek::D

Arsenal have made their lucrative bid on Kung-Fu Master Nigel De Jong. If anyone wants to try to beat their offer, you have to make your bid by tomorrow as I'll accept anytime after the final fixture.

FINAL-DE_JONG-724618.jpg

Kung-Fu master Nigel De Jong demonstrating his skill on Xabi Alonso

seedorf_cup.jpg

SEEDORF STILL FOR SALE! SURPRISED AT THE LACK OF INTEREST

I'm interested, but don't want to part-ex for someone so old, it's not worth it for me. Also I'm already forking out £12m next season, and that figure could rise to £21.5m, and I currently have £17m, so I can't afford him, yet.

Guest drseanfitz

Had been hoping to do an article focusing on the youth side I'll be playing tonight, but not hadtime(on a similar note I may go AWOL on Saturday for a week or so)

Fiorillo

Sabo

Toloi

Rispoli

Lars Bender

Lestienne

Mollo

Ryan Mason

Griezmann

Bergkamp

Mame Diouff

Sorry' date=' was in between patients and didn't press the confirm button :o . charlton will likely beat my bid as I'm short on funds :([/quote']

Its ok, I thought that you'd maybe bid on him in another setup by accident. But at least you're unique, no-one is ever going to use that reason again:)