Burrow27

English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

HOLT CAMP RELEASE STATEMENT

Banned manager Paul Holt' date=' has issued a statement tonight from his home in

Longfield as promised.

I, Paul Holt, manager of South Londons premier club, would like to take this opportunity to appologise for calling Millwall fans "scum" two weeks ago. I believe my comments were taken out of context but even so it was wrong of me to say such things as i am assured that there are many decent and law abiding Millwall fans in Kent and West Ham.

I would also like to appologise to the entire German Ladies National side for my racist and homophopic remarks aimed towards them on Thursday. Although i made my comment entirely out of jest, i can understand how upsetting this could have been to the fine ladies of Germany and their great soccer team.

I now face 2 weeks of Gardening thanx to the SMFA in which im very greatful for the Wolves manager Mr Macauley for his helpful tips regarding my tulips.

Although i can't disagree with the actions taken by the SMFA, i do want to question the timing of their actions. Is this a conspiracy?. Its a known fact that both the SMFA and Millwall dont agree with my outspoken nature, but its a shame that both organisations have conspired against me to get me banned at a time when Millwall are due to play Crystal Palace in only 11 days time. I do not find this a coinsidence at all and will be talking to my legal team on Monday morning.

Lastly, id like to take this opportunity to thank the Oxford manager Mr David Belkevitz for the support he has given me in the last couple of days.

Paul Arnold Holt.

South Londons #1 Manager.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/quote']

put this report in the other thread

Lost 3-0 to walsall which i deserved to loose as i didnt change my team from the cup as i didnt have any internet access yesterday. Got preston next thats another loss :P

Shorpe suffer first loss of the season (2-0) hence no match report!

Playing Newcastle in the cup tomorrow and I am resting the entire first team (excluding keeper), I have limited squad depth so any kind of result there will be a bonus.

smschedulescreenie.jpg

My schedule's all messed up :(

The Overview bar at the top says I play Liverpool next, when in fact I play Bristol City in the Cup. And halfway down, the dates go:

31 Aug

7 Sept

14 Sept

15 Aug :confused:

26 Aug :confused:

2 Sept :confused:

Dunno if my next game is going to be Liverpool or Bristol City.

Guest drseanfitz

My schedule's all messed up :(

The Overview bar at the top says I play Liverpool next' date=' when in fact I play Bristol City in the Cup. And halfway down, the dates go:

31 Aug

7 Sept

14 Sept

[b']15 Aug :confused:

26 Aug :confused:

2 Sept :confused:[/b]

Dunno if my next game is going to be Liverpool or Bristol City.

might be something to do with the cancelled friendly:p

My fixture still says I'm playing you tonight.

Guest drseanfitz

Sean' date=' I can play Crewe tonight if you're still interested in a friendly.[/quote']

Thanks for the offer, but I've got one with Crystal Palace arranged now. Will play you next Sunday if you fancy it.

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

I'm looking for a friendly today if anyone fancies it. :). I wil be paying all my youth team in preparation for the tournament so anyone interested, let me know, I guess my rating will come out around 70/74. :P

PS. Ok, I just selected my youth team and it's 73 average, anyone fancy a match against me, et meknow, cheers.

I'm looking for a friendly today if anyone fancies it. :). I wil be paying all my youth team in preparation for the tournament so anyone interested' date=' let me know, I guess my rating will come out around 70/74. :P

PS. Ok, I just selected my youth team and it's 73 average, anyone fancy a match against me, et meknow, cheers.[/quote']

I'd be willing to beat you in preparation for next week David :P

Unless your scared... ;):D

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

I'd be willing to beat you in preparation for next week David :P

Unless your scared... ;):D

Ha ha, no problem, I will arrange the "friendly" then. :D

I'm looking for a friendly today if anyone fancies it. :). I wil be paying all my youth team in preparation for the tournament so anyone interested' date=' let me know, I guess my rating will come out around 70/74. :P

PS. Ok, I just selected my youth team and it's 73 average, anyone fancy a match against me, et meknow, cheers.[/quote']

Ill Play You. Arrange one Against Leisterr Cityy. Whenever u want

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

Ill Play You. Arrange one Against Leisterr Cityy. Whenever u want

Monty just asked me so I arranged it with him today and I play him in the youth tournament on the 17th Sept, I have arranged a friendly with you on the 20th if that's ok. :)

Monty just asked me so I arranged it with him today and I play him in the youth tournament on the 17th Sept' date=' I have arranged a friendly with you on the 20th if that's ok. :)[/quote']

kk Thanks Mate