English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Better going off form tbh! Maybe even squads' date=' so im quietly confident :-)[/quote']

Well form is very close, I just egde it. Players, you got the advantage but I'm also at home so another +1 for me. Overall though you should be ahead of me on average player rating and total squad value but you aren't, hence we probably know who the better manager is. B)

• Replies 41.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Burrow27

• Longnose

• Chewett

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread No problem. Now for my two cents. Conceit occurs when a person feels they are superior to most others. I like to see conceit as a large head, with a

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread West Bromwich Albion The Story So Far Back on the 26th November a new manager was appointed at West Bromwich Albion, after a spell of 3 different

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread As a bit of an early Christmas present, I'm going to open up the Preston North End vaults ahead of my 777th consecutive game in charge. ^Here is th

Posted Images

Well form is very close' date=' I just egde it. Players, you got the advantage but I'm also at home so another +1 for me. Overall though you should be ahead of me on average player rating and total squad value but you aren't, hence we probably know who the better manager is. B)[/quote']

Thanks for agreeing im the better manager, many will agree :-) especially when i knocked you out of the cup ;-)

And im gonna go ahead and say my form is a wee bit better than yours ;-)

Either way, i wait in antisipation for the weekends game!

Hartlepool move up to 2nd in Division 4 after a narrow 2-1 win over Blackpool. The goals for the home side came from Ghezzal plus Matavz who got his first goal for his new club.:) On the downside, influential midfielder, Pablo Guinazu was sent off and will miss our next match.:(

Thanks for agreeing im the better manager' date=' many will agree :-) especially when i knocked you out of the cup ;-)

[b']And im gonna go ahead and say my form is a wee bit better than yours[/b] ;-)

Either way, i wait in antisipation for the weekends game!

Oh that's weird, I didn't realise 12 was smaller than 11. :o

Lost 3-1 to Ipswich in my first defeat in charge' date=' Chris Brunt's been injured for a couple of weeks. I'm just not the same side without Kevin Nolan i suppose.

Has anyone else noticed a big rise in injuries recentley, in the last three games i've had three injuries in 106, and five injuries in 5579.[/quote']

Hard luck mate

Reading has made an undisclosed offer for Ashley YOUNG of Liverpool

Hull City have made an offer to Liverpool for Ashley YOUNG of £10,000,000

Matty do you really think I would send him back from loan without agreeing a price '' with the worlds most beautiful man'' for his future services first ?......tut tut tut Stupid Boy :P

Matty do you really think I would send him back from loan without agreeing a price '' with the worlds most beautiful man'' for his future services first ?......tut tut tut Stupid Boy :P

I've been trying for like ever to acquire his service's, So i thought Hull's made a bid i might aswell try (didn't actually know you had him on loan).

When he joined i tried PMing him about a deal but he just ignored me. Ive offered 25 million cash, Dos santos and cash, Eduardo and cash, Aduritiz and cash but no avail.

I've been trying for like ever to acquire his service's' date=' So i thought Hull's made a bid i might aswell try (didn't actually know you had him on loan).

When he joined i tried PMing him about a deal but he just ignored me. Ive offered 25 million cash, Dos santos and cash, Eduardo and cash, Aduritiz and cash but no avail.[/quote']

Ahh but did you tell him he was beautiful ?, Flattery gets you everywhere my boy ;)

I've been trying for like ever to acquire his service's' date=' So i thought Hull's made a bid i might aswell try (didn't actually know you had him on loan).

When he joined i tried PMing him about a deal but he just ignored me. Ive offered 25 million cash, Dos santos and cash, Eduardo and cash, Aduritiz and cash but no avail.[/quote']

I was told he wanted a central defender that was youngish for him as I also bid for him via PM. £10m... surely you ain't getting him as cheaply as that :eek:

I was told he wanted a central defender that was youngish for him as I also bid for him via PM. £10m... surely you ain't getting him as cheaply as that :eek:

Money is not everything my dear Darren' date=' and I for one am both humbled and gladdened that in 106 respect, manners, integrity and reputation are still cherished by the majority. Did we not have a similar conversation a little while back ?:) [/color']

Yes I do' date=' don't I Dean...You might be able to have him but alas, whilst it is Christmas not at C.V you won't ;)[/color']

No Christmas special sale?! Oh well..No christmas gift for you Dave...:P

Talking about Christmas, I have some players available for CV. All 75 or below rated players are available for CV. No term or condition whatsoever. First come first serve. Hurry! whilst they are available. Offer till 26 Dec. Players on TB is not included.

EDIT: I may not able to accept deals from 18 to 21 Dec.

Money is not everything my dear Darren' date=' and I for one am both humbled and gladdened that in 106 respect, manners, integrity and reputation are still cherished by the majority. Did we not have a similar conversation a little while back ?:) [/color']

Dave, when I asked for pics mate I meant of your wife. Deals off :mad:

6-fat-man.jpg

Yes but I still wouldn't sell you a 90 winger for £10m no matter how nice you were to me :P