English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

A Fine win for the tigers as they slam 4 past Jacks Rotherham...the sheen was taken off the night somewhat with small knocks to Ashley Young and Alejandro Gomez. Still I can't knock it I fancied 3-4-1-2 tonight and its good to see the M/E performed as expected next up....Yeovil :)

You moved up a division Dave?

Bristol Rovers lose at home to Brighton 0-1.......Yoyo season or what:eek:

Time this thread got moving again:)

• Replies 41.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Burrow27

• Longnose

• Chewett

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread No problem. Now for my two cents. Conceit occurs when a person feels they are superior to most others. I like to see conceit as a large head, with a

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread West Bromwich Albion The Story So Far Back on the 26th November a new manager was appointed at West Bromwich Albion, after a spell of 3 different

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread As a bit of an early Christmas present, I'm going to open up the Preston North End vaults ahead of my 777th consecutive game in charge. ^Here is th

Posted Images

aren't you selling an 88 CB for 10mil:confused:

Haha, indeed. It may look a little foolish but I'm just looking to get rid of Pareja and bring in someone of better quality; obviously I'd love a 90+ rated player for cheap but my name isn't Dave ;) So I'd be happy to spend big on an 88+ CB with potential.

Guest drseanfitz

Seems he must have been misquoted Sean. He kissed the Boro badge at the end of the 90 so I think he's looking to stay. ;)

obviously a goodbye kiss - as he has stated himself

I'm back in EC106! :D

Should never have left Bristol City, was doing well with them. But, went through a stage of getting bored with the game and had a lot of exams before Christmas.

Anyway looking forward to my new challenge at Birmingham. :) Everyone can leave (bar Kolarov), so feel free to contact me with deals. Hoping to be more active in EC106 than last time, by posting on the Match report thread more.

Cardiff 3-0 Shorpe

Huge win for me.. and if I'm not mistaken one of my best wins in my reign as Cardiff boss. Ismael Blanco got on the scoresheet... TWICE! He now has 4 goals in 12 games (he got 4 in 13 last season). Hoping he will start banging them in regularly as this is his second or third double in his Cardiff time.

My other goal scorer was Mark Bresciano.Sow, Douglas Costa and Maazou got the goals and Assou-Ekotto got man of the match.

Cardiff move up to 11th on the table, 8 points adrift of 6th. With Cardiff's last two second halves of the season being much stronger, I am hoping I will have momentum to grab a play-off spot.

A brilliant Ozil free kick, his 4th in the league this season, ensured Southampton end up as 1-0 deserved winners at Charlton after dominating the game. Long time Southampton target Javier Pastore was given no time to weave his magic after a superb show by the backline.

Southampton are up to 4th their best position this season.

not having my laptop is killing off tranmeres title hopes. Been sliding down the table! Cant change tactics but hey ho life goes on !

Blimey I've heard them all now BIG shot but I'll help you out son' date=' just Pm me your password and I'll do it for you ....( ave rating 72 / very attacking / 3-3-4/ tackling = nancy boy) :P[/color']

Blimey I've heard them all now BIG shot but I'll help you out son' date=' just Pm me your password and I'll do it for you ....( ave rating 72 / very attacking / 3-3-4/ tackling = nancy boy) :P[/color']

Dave, as you're evidently technologically handicaped (like most coffin dodgers) ill let that one slip..

And sell me debuchy you tart! :D

After their 6-0 demolition of Birmingham in midweek, I had every right to be worried about last night's game against Newcastle. Fortunately Iaquinta's in a good run of form at the moment. :D Fabio Simplico opened the scoring early on when he headed home Aaron Hunt's cross. A long ball from Lugano then allowed Iaquinta to show off his skill as he left his marker standing and scored. As Giuseppi Rossi was injured, it was time for Welliton to stand in for him alongside Iaquinta, and it was Welliton who completed the scoring when he headed another Hunt cross into the net. Kanoute's late goal was mere consolation for the home side.

Newcastle 1-3 Coventry. Let's push on now, lads. :)

Brentford 2-1 Rushden & Diamonds

Terrific set of results for Brentford last night with the teams above all dropping points. Espescially shocked at Lutons home defeat to Bournemouth!! We move into 3rd place as 2nd meets 1st on Wednesday. If I can pull out a win over Swindon Town we will close the gap on the leaders or we will move in second place :D

Forgot to remove the injured Baros from the lineup so Ashley Chambers got a game and actually set up the winning goal! Think he may be dropped for the next match though :P

Hes pap! Not worth anything more than CV!

Spot on:),I don't care if his rated 90 currently because as I was saying to Monty last night Lukovic who is rated and was also at external will be rated higher come the end of the season,if Demi is rated higher than 88 then I'll be majorly suprised.

Spot on:)' date='I don't care if his rated 90 currently because as I was saying to Monty last night Lukovic who is rated and was also at external will be rated higher come the end of the season,if Demi is rated higher than 88 then I'll be majorly suprised.[/quote']

Yeah morw than likely, but i cant see them dropping him to less than 89 tbh