Cheap Back-Up Winger help!

Jobla Bonito

I am on a limited budget with my Bayer Leverkusen team in a WC. The competition is fierce but I have built a good squad and just need some help making a decision about a back-up player.

I need a backup winger, to play on the right, Out of the following who should I buy?

Steven PIENAAR- He seems to be capped at 89 with his performances at Everton and is the most expensive

Mariano Gonzalez- He is available but I don't know too much about him

Martin JORGENSEN- I don't know if he will play at Fiorentina this season, but a drop will rule him out for me

Bosko JANKOVIC- Not sure how much he'll be playing at Genoa, will he stay at 88 or even rise?

I have about 6.5 million to spend and these are all in my budget, or if anyone else can help with any other suggestions, it would be great, Reps to be awarded

Re: Cheap Back-Up Winger help!

I am on a limited budget with my Bayer Leverkusen team in a WC. The competition is fierce but I have built a good squad and just need some help making a decision about a back-up player.

I need a backup winger' date=' to play on the right, Out of the following who should I buy?

Steven PIENAAR- He seems to be capped at 89 with his performances at Everton and is the most expensive

Mariano Gonzalez- He is available but I don't know too much about him

Martin JORGENSEN- I don't know if he will play at Fiorentina this season, but a drop will rule him out for me

Bosko JANKOVIC- Not sure how much he'll be playing at Genoa, will he stay at 88 or even rise?

I have about 6.5 million to spend and these are all in my budget, or if anyone else can help with any other suggestions, it would be great, Reps to be awarded[/quote']

i'd take Pienaar mate.

I was thinking about Pienaar, have to see if the manager accepts, but tbh with the money I'm offering I wouldn't accept it. Batos is just too expensive but I've put in a deal for Pablo, I completely forgot about him, but the Valencia manager is pretty reluctant to sell other players, but lets see what happens.

I was thinking about Pienaar' date=' have to see if the manager accepts, but tbh with the money I'm offering I wouldn't accept it. Batos is just too expensive but I've put in a deal for Pablo, I completely forgot about him, but the Valencia manager is pretty reluctant to sell other players, but lets see what happens.[/quote']

dont go for either, antonio valencia is your best bet just moved to man utd rated 89 a rise is deffinate to 90/91.:)

dont go for either' date=' antonio valencia is your best bet just moved to man utd rated 89 a rise is deffinate to 90/91.:)[/quote']

Nah mate not too sure about that. First of all he too expensive for me and is already out on loan and secondly, I watch alot of Man U and he has been pretty poor for them this season, especially against Arsenal. I don;t think he's a definite riser because he's playing games, he has to play well to rise from 89. But we'll see how he does this season