Manchester United Rating Changes

Justin Nikolovski_07

Re: Manchester United Rating Changes

ppl please comment and tell me wat u think.

carrick:92-brilliant passer of the ball' date=' he hasnt scored any goals this season, but setting up goals is just as good as scoring them.

Evra:91/92-solid left back in replacing heinze while he was injured. Evra is getting game time now and match by match is improving. Great tackler. Definitely deserves an increase.

ferdinand:95/96-i dont get y this man is only a 94. he is a regular 4 england, regular 4 united and is almost as solid as any1 in the premiership. better than the likes of toure/ayala.

giggs:94/95-giggs has had an outstanding season with united and even tho he is old he is still doing the job. scored a couple of goals this season and had a minor injury that stopped him in his run of great form. one of the experienced players in the manchester united team and had shown he deserves an increase.

vidic:90/91-formed a great combination with ferdinand. culd possibly be the best partnership in the premiership. regular 4 club n country, and solid tackler, has also backed up his performances with a couple of goals.

scholes:92/93-midfield workhorse and controls the team. an increase 4sure as he, along with giggs, is one of the most experienced players in the team. scored sum goals throughout the season, but his passing skills are standout.

saha:93/94-van nistelrooys departure has opened an opportunity 4 louis saha. everybody thort united was gone, but up steps saha. has a good goal scoring record this season including in the champions league, and shown great potential to be a united legend. was keeping united up the top of the table during rooneys slump, and even as rooney has come 2 form him and saha hav formed an formidable force. without a doubt deserves an increase, easily betta than crouch, bellamy, kuyt, kalou etc.

ronaldo:94/95: at only 21 ronaldo has become one of the most explosive yung talents in the world. wen in form he is indestructable as shown this season. has a good goal scoring record this term and is improving season by season. scored sum great goals and completely eliminated the "boo boys". weneva ronaldo touches the ball u no he can do sumthin special. trickery, speed and passing/shooting skills, has shown great commitment to united and a future world playa of the year[/quote']

What d **** r u thinkin

Ronaldo is already 96 not 94 :confused:

Giggs is 93 not 94 :P

Scholes is 94 not 92 :eek:

Saha is 92 not 93 :o

Vidic is 92 not 90

Ferdinand is 94 not 95

What d **** r u thinkin

Ronaldo is already 96 not 94

Giggs is 93 not 94 :P

Scholes is 94 not 92 :eek:

Saha is 92 not 93 :o

Vidic is 92 not 90

Ferdinand is 94 not 95

The date of that post was: 11-24-2006

Key part of that is in bold, those players were probably rated what he said they were back in 2006. Look a little harder before you use words that get *'d out :P

Guest MR_ENG_CHAMP_1

ji sung park is awful

no way deserves a 90 , eventhough 89 would be fair

cant shoot, or score he can only eat DOG

van der sar needs a decrease' date=' a lot of goals scored against man u were his fault, Carrick for an increase though:D :D

:)[/quote']

i don't think so , no keeper is perfect , he did marvelously and saved them many times . i guess the man u defense exposed him a lot like milan match (champions league)

ji sung park is awful

cant shoot' date=' or score he can only eat DOG[/quote']

I realise that this is your opinion Ryan and it's a public forum but the part about his diet, speculative at that, was unneccessary and uncalled for. I'm sure you meant HOT dogs .... I love em too! ;)

In future, refrain from discriminatory remarks please.

Cheers,

Herby

p.s. I think Park might have a hard time getting in the team this season, especially if Nani settles quickly.

vidic should go up to 93 ferdinand 96 evra 92 carrick 92. if ferdinanand doesnt go up then bring terry down because terry is a poor player.

I agree that Vidic should be 93/94. Ferdinand should stay 94 or go up one to 95. Evra didnt do anything this year to deserve an increase and will be lucky to stay on 91. Carrick deserves a 92 and possibly a 93 after some great performances in all competitions this year and soon I believe a few chances in the England team

I agree that Vidic should be 93/94. Ferdinand should stay 94 or go up one to 95. Evra didnt do anything this year to deserve an increase and will be lucky to stay on 91. Carrick deserves a 92 and possibly a 93 after some great performances in all competitions this year and soon I believe a few chances in the England team

Honestly I dont think Ferdinand should go up. Most of the time Vidic made him look good by covering up for him, and as long as Vidic is rated below him, Rio's rating shouldnt change. I agree with the rest though. :)

vidic should go up to 93 ferdinand 96 evra 92 carrick 92. if ferdinanand doesnt go up then bring terry down because terry is a poor player.

How can you say Terry is poor' date=' he is the key to Chelsea's defence and look how poor they looked when he was injured[/size'].:rolleyes:

How can you say Terry is poor' date=' he is the key to Chelsea's defence and look how poor they looked when he was injured[/size'].:rolleyes:

If you guys wanna discuss Terry, then use another thread.

I agree, Terry is the best English defender

• 3 weeks later...

Park's rating will increase from good performance in upcoming season..

Remember, nani and anderson has not proven anything..kk

Ferguson said that park is a deserved first team player, and there is no doubt. He did comment that nani has not proven anything but park did, and that park will always be his first option before nani.

Need I speak more?

I am thinking about making a thread because this one is from 2006.Come on, it says here I think Ronaldo should be a 94/95 :eek: At first I thought you were crazy, saying Ronaldo needed a DECREASE, but then I checked the date.

But can anyone tell me if this is a good idea

I reckon Vidic's and Solskjaer will go up.

Well..... I would say Vidic definately yes, but i doubt that Solskjaer will deserve an increase. I just don't see that he's played enough games, this isn't a stab at O.G.Solskjaer, don't get me wrong, i think he's a fine player, but he was injured for a lot of last season and only managed around 9 games or so. It's similar to give Dean Ashton or Fabio Aurelio an increase. :)

I believe Henrik Larsson had a greater effect when he came for his short loan spell, but i doubt that he would receive an increase either.

But your right about Vidic, by far their best defender, and they may not have won the EPL without him as i felt Brown and O'Shea struggled at times.

I feel that if Vidic has a season like the previous one he will be a 94 without a doubt, what a signing he has proved to be. A rock at the back and potentially a better and higher valued player then Ferdinand.

Carrick as well, a season like the last and at least 91. Proved he could handle the champions league football with no problems at all. He's going to be valued at Man Utd like Roy Keane and will be the heart of their midfield for ages to come.

I think that Ferguson will have alot of confidence in Nani and will try to get him to be very alike to Ronaldo. I think he will be a little better then Robben on the wings but with more skill to take on players and better at crossing. I think at his SM peak he will be on 94.

Anderson im not sure about. Im not to positive that Man Utd will give him enough chances to prove his talent for a world class stage. Cant see him making more then 93 in his career. Good signing and will be a good rotation / backup striker for United but I doubt he will ever become a huge player.

United missed out on Bale, now their shipping out Heinze because he wants to leave. Heinze is a very strong defender for United, he has aggression and is great a getting stuck into other players. United will miss him for sure.

This should mean Evra will start for United unless they have another target in mind, who I havent got a clue would be. Lahm is like Evra and runs the wings and will cost an arm and a leg, like Dani Alves he probably wouldnt suit the Premiership. Although saying that Neville likes to run the wings. But Evra Ive never been certain about. Probably stay at 91 and get replaced.

Tevez if he makes his move......Buy him now for sure, this guy is going to be amazing for United and if you buy him now you are a cert to make a profit. I think we will see Tevez hit a 95 before he moves to Madrid IMO. I just have that feeling Madrid will come along and take him away from the prem for sure.

• 4 months later...

These are some of the changes i think should happen...

Van Der Sar: Getting older now reaching the end of the road getting more injury prone plus i think Reina is a better keeper so Van der sar shouldn't be rated higher. Down to 93

Kuszczak: Whenever i see him play i see a good keeper worthy of 88 the way he enters a game off the bench and whips out the good saves shows me a good keeper. Up to 88.

Evra: He's got it all tracking back, pace, attacking ablities and defensive abilities. IMO he is better than 93 rated A.Cole and should be rated higher than him. Up to 93.

G.Neville: Down to 91 hasn't played for how long.... and he isnt getting any younger.

Ferdinand: IMO he has always been a 95 he is in the England first team, rock of the United defence. And is a realiable defender who would make a difference in any teams back four.

Vidic: Solid defender scores a fair amount of goals for a defender and has made one of the best CB partnerships with Rio in England and i think he shouldn't be more than 1 behind Rio. So up to 94

Pique: After comming back from Spain he has showed his defensive capabilities by playing a decent amount of games . He will be a star defender in the future. Up to 88.

Anderson: A good youngster spotted by Carlos... he has shown great passing, tracking back and attacking skills he looks to be enjoying the Scholes roll with the amount of games he is getting and would love to see how good he gets in 2, 3 seasons.

Ronaldo: World Class player he doesn't need to be explained. His performances should bring him up to 97 IMO.

These are some of the changes i think should happen...

Van Der Sar: Getting older now reaching the end of the road getting more injury prone plus i think Reina is a better keeper so Van der sar shouldn't be rated higher. Down to 93

Kuszczak: Whenever i see him play i see a good keeper worthy of 88 the way he enters a game off the bench and whips out the good saves shows me a good keeper. Up to 88.

Evra: He's got it all tracking back' date=' pace, attacking ablities and defensive abilities. IMO he is better than 93 rated A.Cole and should be rated higher than him. Up to 93.

[b']G.Neville[/b]: Down to 91 hasn't played for how long.... and he isnt getting any younger.

Ferdinand: IMO he has always been a 95 he is in the England first team, rock of the United defence. And is a realiable defender who would make a difference in any teams back four.

Vidic: Solid defender scores a fair amount of goals for a defender and has made one of the best CB partnerships with Rio in England and i think he shouldn't be more than 1 behind Rio. So up to 94

Pique: After comming back from Spain he has showed his defensive capabilities by playing a decent amount of games . He will be a star defender in the future. Up to 88.

Anderson: A good youngster spotted by Carlos... he has shown great passing, tracking back and attacking skills he looks to be enjoying the Scholes roll with the amount of games he is getting and would love to see how good he gets in 2, 3 seasons.

Ronaldo: World Class player he doesn't need to be explained. His performances should bring him up to 97 IMO.

Van Der Sar down to 93 :eek: you saw what his absence caused for Man Utd in their last champions league game .He is still the 4th best keeper atm in the world , i think he can keep on for 2 or 3 seasons .

Vidic to 94 , he deserves it , he is playing at the same level as Ferdinand , although Ferdinand might have more experience but he isn't using it well , vidic must be on par with Ferdinand

Ronaldo must rise to 97 . playing the same as last season , goals , improved gameplay etc ,

Scholes might fall to 93 , has not seen action for a very long time .