arda turan .. URGENT!!

connorcleary67

Re: arda turan .. URGENT!!

i have had a 15mill bid accepted for him. do you think this is a good deal? will he rise next rating changes? if so what will he rise too? thanks in advance .. help will be rewarded!![/QUO

i would not say so its a lot of money to pay for someone of his calibre i would tend to go for someone like valencia, ashley young maybe nani.

i have had a 15mill bid accepted for him. do you think this is a good deal? will he rise next rating changes? if so what will he rise too? thanks in advance .. help will be rewarded!!

totally agree with lee it is an awful lot of money to spend on him valencia,nani or young are better prospects. Bigger teams better ratings...:P

i have had a 15mill bid accepted for him. do you think this is a good deal? will he rise next rating changes? if so what will he rise too? thanks in advance .. help will be rewarded!!

It's a good deal though.

He's one of the best players in Turkish league, nicknamed the "Turkey's Ribery". He's the new captain of Turkish Giant Galatassary as a young 22 yr old!

He may not rise due to the league he plays in, but I believe he will reach 91 within this season!

I rate this kid. He has got star potential as shown by his performances at the Euros and with Gala. He should get 91 in Turkey before the seasons out as Paladin says being captain and number 10. A big move next summer and then who knows how far he can go. In terms of ability I think he has more than Valencia and Milner and I doubt Ashley Young or Nani are available for 15m.

Nothing wrong with the deal at all.