Pirlo and Nesta ratings?

joh1993

Re: Pirlo and Nesta ratings?

I don't think italy is a good place to shop if you want to buy players. They only have a few good young players at their disposble like Eto'o ,Balotelli , Pato and some others.

I wouldn't buy Nesta or Pirlo because neither of them are doing anything that warrants a raise. I'd asap or swap them for someone like Frank Lampard or Wesley Sneijder.

I don't think italy is a good place to shop if you want to buy players. They only have a few good young players at their disposble like Eto'o ' date='Balotelli , Pato and some others.

I wouldn't buy Nesta or Pirlo because neither of them are doing anything that warrants a raise. I'd asap or swap them for someone like Frank Lampard or Wesley Sneijder.[/quote']

I wouldn't say Italy is a bad place to shop: just AC Milan. Only Thiago Silva certain for a rise, Pato a possibility. Otherwise it's a team that's unfortunately heading in the wrong direction...

I wouldn't say Italy is a bad place to shop: just AC Milan. Only Thiago Silva certain for a rise' date=' Pato a possibility. Otherwise it's a team that's unfortunately heading in the wrong direction...[/quote']

Compare it to the likes of England of Spain and even germany have them beat when it comes to the transfer market.