2 transfer dilemmas!

Dannyb01y

1st Sell Juan sebastian Veron for 12m - he isnt getting younger - not sure how he is doing of late in Brazil - will he change this week ratings wise?

2nd Swap my Adebayor for De Rossi and 12m - I know Adebayor is going well at city, but they arent in europe. As for Roma and the itallian season is only 2 games old so they probably wont stay bottom... would improve my midfield slightly (have carrick toure vaart nasri.... weaken my attack slightly tho have henry forlan and kanoute instead... decisions decisions.....

couldnt find the transfer deals help thread... is it about still?

Re: 2 transfer dilemmas!

1st Sell Juan sebastian Veron for 12m - he isnt getting younger - not sure how he is doing of late in Brazil - will he change this week ratings wise?

2nd Swap my Adebayor for De Rossi and 12m - I know Adebayor is going well at city' date=' but they arent in europe. As for Roma and the itallian season is only 2 games old so they probably wont stay bottom... would improve my midfield slightly (have carrick toure vaart nasri.... weaken my attack slightly tho have henry forlan and kanoute instead... decisions decisions.....

couldnt find the transfer deals help thread... is it about still?[/quote']

i would do both deals. veron wont rise and like you said he is getting older. u will get 12mil like u said for veron which i reckon is a good deal. the second deal is also one that u should do imo. Adebayor is having a good start to the season but i doubt hell rise soon. De rossi is secure at 94 and could be the player you need. you will also be getting 12million from this deal and you could put the money together that u will be recieving to replace adebayor with someone such as lisandro lopez.

Re: 2 transfer dilemmas!

I'd be giving 12m+ adebayor for De rossi.

Still not sure... have accepted the 12m for veron so sill probably let that go through :)

To me, it's a good deal. It's not easy to get top rated CM or DM. De Rossi is definitely much more valuable on SM than Adebayor.

If you let go of Adebayor, there are plenty of young strikers in SM that can be your backups. Bojan, Dzeko, Gignac, Berg, Suarez, Hoarau, Balotteli, Aquafresca...

And from my experience, young strikers seem to be more trustworthy than young midfielders as I've seen many young strikers score even more goals than those top class strikers on SM.