Gold Championship 69 Match Reports/News/Transfers Thread

Guest Football8

Re: Gold Championship 69 Match Reports/News/Transfers Thread

Nothing much happening at Napoli' date=' hopefully some youths will arrive tomorrow, while some un-wanted players will be shipped out, hopefully my hunt for keeper will of ended by tomorrow, and Quagliarella is still for sale.[/quote']

you tell me to buy risers and i look and lots and you've bidded for like half of them lol:eek::D

400_1190206141.gif

greutherfuerth.jpg

Greuther Fürth Announce The Justice Connection

Today After Long Confussion German Divison 2 Side Greuther Fürth, Can Officially Announce that Nick Justice (The Second) has become there New Manager, The English Manager, after long specualtion was appointed head coach.

400_1190206141.gif

fuerth_allagui_468x345.jpg

Sami Allagui To Be Key For Greuther Fürth This Season

New Greuther Fürth Manager Nick Justice Has Hinted that German-born Tunisian Striker Sami Allagui Will be Key In his Sides Venture to Division 1, The Striker who has been with Greuther Fürth since 2008, So far has played 38 games scoring a total of 18 goals.

tranmere-rovers.gif

[

New Rover's Regime Swoop to Sign Ace

610x.jpg

Spearing during Liverpool's demolition of Real Madrid

Tranmere Rover's new manager Velibor Milutinović moved quickly this afternoon to secure his first signing of the summer. It is believed that a deal has been struck for Liverpool youngster Jay Spearing, Milutinovic is said to be extremly pleased with the starlet and predicts for him to shine on Birkenhead.

Got Dynamo Kiev after almost having the gunners, but then again sm with all the errors! Will be looking forward to make 2 for 1's on players 89+ younger than 26. If you need depth and good 2 for 1's pm me and we can sort some deals out ;)!

Got Dynamo Kiev after almost having the gunners' date=' but then again sm with all the errors! Will be looking forward to make 2 for 1's on players 89+ younger than 26. If you need depth and good 2 for 1's pm me and we can sort some deals out ;)![/quote']

I Need Depth, Look At PSG And PM Me In-Game. :)

Okay guys' date=' was at work at the start of the world... am home now... send me offers, good deep ones, and I will do them when I wake up.... will really see what am doing, not just rejecting lol.

am Bayer Leverkusen.

nights and will wait for your offers...[/quote']

I've changed teams now - please look nicely upon Hansa Rostock ;)

lilleosc.jpg

Lille OSC today announceed the arrival of rookie L. Cook as their new manager. He is expected to

build upon last years succcess and to continue the evolution of the squad.

Cook has already issued a 'hands off' warning regarding promising youngster Eden Hazard as he

looks to add depth to his squad.

37920.gif

Transfer News

Zenit St Petersburg got straight to buisness in the market,3 players leaving the club, and 1 joining. Kornilenko,Ionov and Ricksen departed Zenit, while the England Forward Emile Heskey joined for a fee which is believed to be in the region of 6 million pounds. The manager Thomas Pearson says that Emile is a great signing and hopes that he and Mateja Kezman, can put some of their English football skills into Zenits games this season. Thomas also admitted that he is not finished in the market.

emile_heskey_630184.jpg

Emile Heskey pictured above.

Roma Appoint Ryan As Manager For 2009/10 Season!

Roma_Fans.jpg

Italian Giants AS Roma have given their manager vacany to Scottish manager Ryan Paterson. Ryan Has managed such clubs as Real Madrid, Barcelona, Milan, And Lyon in his many years of managing. He has managed to win 4 league titles in his years and 7 league cups, and also has won the Europa League once in his career. We went out into the streets of Rome to find out what Roma fans thought of Ryan's Appointment. ' I Think Ryan Will Do A Great Job Here In Rome. I Think he can take us up to the tops of Italian football again and hopefully Europe. I Hope He Sells that useless waste of space Totti, and hopefully replaces him with a stronger more agile Striker '.

Ryan Has responded to that comment by putting Francesco Totti up for sale and is now on the Transfer list. Ryan Is Hoping For a 91+ Replacement and A Under 26 90+ Defender. Ryan is confident of getting this for Totti and is looking to get rid of him by the end of the week. Ryan has also expressed interest in Bordeaux Winger Yoann Gourcuff and is hoping that Bordeaux let him speak to the player. Roma Start their campaign with a Home match against Palmero on Saturday Night.

totti.jpg

400_1190206141.gif

jake-livermore001.jpg

Livermore Joins As Three Others Join On-Loan

Today Greuther Fürth announced that they had signed 19 year old English Central Midfielder Jake Livermore for a sum of £40k from Derby County, were he was enishley on loan from Tottenham Hotspur, but a Deal was agreed by them aswell, Jake Livermore is now a Greuther Fürth player. Also Greuther Fürth have secured 3 loan deals bringing in Birmingham City Striker Cameron Jerome, Borussia Dortmund Center Midfielder Sven Bender and Panathinakos Swedish Center Back Mattias Bjarsmyr. Greuther Fürth, can comfirm that they do intend on bringing in a few more players as soon as Possible, and have aquired about a few players, its rumoured they are after a Goalkeeper as a Back up for current goalkeeper Stephan Laboue.

GC69 English Division 5

Hi

Had a look through this division and saw all teams are taken which is great so how about a bit of banter between us mangers in this league.

I am

Accrington Stanley

It looks a very tight league but i think Port Vale maybe the strongest squad.

So good luck and enjoy and spread the word about this to all Div 5 managers :)