Gold Championship 69 Match Reports/News/Transfers Thread

Guest Football8

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 69 Match Reports/News/Transfers Thread I will loan you some players mate if I can up until the cups atleast anyway (Werder Bremen)

Re: Gold Championship 69 Match Reports/News/Transfers Thread Time for change at Lecce After years of moving up and down the Italian League, Lecce were yet again relegated last season and the ti

Re: Gold Championship 69 Match Reports/News/Transfers Thread Inter Milan The Nerazzurri have completed the signing of Javier MASCHERANO from Liverpool earlier today. The 25 year old Defensive Mid

Re: Gold Championship 69 Match Reports/News/Transfers Thread

InterMilan.jpg

Inter Milan

Alberto AQUILANI completed his move to Italy this morning. Arriving after both Javier MASCHERANO and Martin SKRTEL before him from Liverpool the 25 year old will be an important member of the squad this season.

More big news coming out is that 22 year old Italian star Giuseppe ROSSI will be making the move from Villarreal to Inter Milan...

Rossi.jpg

The deal is believed to include Stankovic going the other way.

lilleosc.jpg

Lille kick off season with win

Lille OSC manager L. Cook was pleased with his side's 2-1 victory away to Lens on the first day of the season, especially since they were reduced to 10 men for the whole of the second half.

"Its always good to get off to a good start, but of course there are many tough challenges ahead.

It's a shame Rio [Mavuba] got sent off, but it shows what a good team spirit and fighting qualities we have here. We'll be looking forward to the game against Almeria on Monday as Europe is where we want to be and testing ourselves."

It has been a quiet off-season at Grimonprez this close season, with only minor transfer dealings. The most notable signing has been the return to France of Jonathan Zebina, to bolster the squads European experience. Promising Swiss midfielder Xavier Hochstrasser and Swedish winger Tobias Hysen have also arrived, with only keeper Ludovic Butelle leaving.

Most importantly, Cook has managed to hold onto all of his top-rated players, despite heavy interest.

InterMilan.jpg

Inter Milan

Italian champions have announced that goalkeeper Soares JULIO CESAR is set to leave the club after they accepted an offer from Villarreal of Rodriguez DIEGO LOPEZ and Santi CAZORLA for the 30 year old shot-stopper. Manager Title Aspirations spoke about his decision to let the Brazilian leave:

'There is no doubt in my mind that Julio is up there with the very best keepers in the world right now - if not he is even better. However, in Diego Lopez we are recieving another very talented keeper and Santi will give some more depth to our wide options which is something that was worrying me a little before the start of the season. We wish Julio the best of luck in Spain.'

The deal will also be the second agreement between the clubs after Giuseppe ROSSI completed his move back to his homeland this morning...

Walter SAMUEL is the only player remaining on the transfer list at Inter with the club looking for an LB, CM or Winger for the solid CB. However, the club has admitted it will look at and consider offers for all players at this moment in time unless set to unavailable...

Bordeaux Triumph Tonight And Come Out With 3 Points!

282_1196049577.gif0 : 1 313_1196901207.gif

Tonight ut was the first match of the Uefa Champions League and tonight Bordeaux come out with 3 points against the Argentinian Champions River Plate but tonight Marouane Chamakh was the player who put Bordeaux into the lead but he left it late as he left it on the 84th minute! At the moment Bordeaux are on a winning streak...

123_1192673039.gifRoma 2 - 0 Olympiacos373_1216646749.jpg

perrotta1.jpg

Simone Perrotta runs the show as Roma dominate in Greece.

Roma headed to Greece in a fairly good mood after beating Palmero 3-2 at the weekend to move into the title race. Roma played a fairly strong team against a strongish Olympiacos. Roma started the game in a fast and furious way after Julio Baptista scored after 7 minutes of play. The Greek side held onto the score until the end of the first half, but Vucinic scored with a long range shot just before half time. Roma held onto the 2 goal advantage until the end of the match. This win put them first in their SMFA cup qualifing group. Roma head to Atlanta on Saturday in a good mood after 2 wins on the trot.

Chelsea Update:

Chelsea have started the season poorly going down to a disappointing 4-2 defeat away at Portsmouth and a 2-0 home reverse to Fiorentina in the opening SMFA CUP fixture with both displays being uncohesive, disjointed and a lack of quality evident. However when Interviewed by the press Pauley appeared to be unfazed.

"I am not to concerned TBH, yes the opening results have been poor but there is plenty of time in the season to go, we have a lot of new players and we are trying to find a system which suits, this can take time and I dont expect to much this early in the season as we are just trying to find our feet and a cohesive way of playing....we certainly have the quality and I am very happy with our transfer activity and I fully expect that by 10games in this season we will find a fully flowing entertaining Chelsea"

On the transfer front Pauley has concluded the following business:

IN-Jose Fernando Torres arrives for 9m +Drogba+Ferreira

IN-Jo Coppens-young talented keeper arrives for 45k

IN-Lukas Zich 74rtd keeper arrives for 175K a money spinner

IN-Arnas Sharbini- young 86rtd AM arrives in a deal which takes Ross turnball and Michael Woods to Croatia...he has been loaned to Ipswich to gain some first team football at this stage in the season.

IN- Ndiri Romaric and Alvaro Negredo from Sevilla Ballack leaving Chelsea

IN- Ryan Babel and Daniel Agger arrive in a deal which sees Joe Cole join Liverpool.

We have substantially more depth than before now when we were a bit light in terms of numbers however we are slowly getting to the strength in depth we require to compete on 4fronts. We are still looking for a RM/W and a LB but apart from that i am fairly happy now with the make up of the squad.

Chelsea still have players such as Cech,Deco,Anelka,Kalou,Lampard,Carvalho etc all avaliable but will only sell for very good P/E offers no droppers or oldies will be considered..and cash bids....please dont waste my time or yours.

InterMilan.jpg

Inter Milan

Inter were humbled in Europe away at Arsenal as the London club ran out 2-1 winners in the opening group game of the SMFA Champs Cup.

In transfer news, the club have been busy of late. Here is the transfer dealing of this season so far.

Transfer (In)

Javier MASCHERANO = £10.2million + Patrick Vieira + Javier Zanetti

Martin SKRTEL = £4million + Ivan Cordabo

Salvator BOCCHETTI = £9.5million + Marco Materazzi

Alberto AQUILANI = £7million + David Suazo

Giuseppe ROSSI = £5million + Dejan Stankovic

Transfer (Out)

Paolo Orlandoni = £1million

Sulley Ali Muntari = £2.5million + Emiliano MORETTI

Soares Julio Cesar = Rodriguez DIEGO LOPEZ + Santi CAZORLA

Samuel Eto'o = LUIS FABIANO + Jesus NAVAS

Feriera Lucio = Rodrgiuez GONZALO + Sebastian EGUEREN

Inter boss Title Aspirations admits his squad has enough depth and is not looking for anymore 2 for 1 deals... Walter Samuel is still available.

I'm Not One To Complain About The M.E' date=' But I Dominated, And Was Robbed 3-2. :o[/quote']

unlucky mate, i am in the same league as you and i won 1-0 against Toulouse with my le mans team, still have an 100% win record and havent concieded a goal yet in my three matches

unlucky mate' date=' i am in the same league as you and i won 1-0 against Toulouse with my le mans team, still have an 100% win record and havent concieded a goal yet in my three matches[/quote']

nice, wish you luck and hope you stay in the league along with myself and Dale.

Also Makelele Can Go For 1 Player P/e! A Winger Or Fwd! 87+ Only Though! BID PLEASE! :P;)

sorry forgot to say' date=' don't want 30+ players. :o I'll counter. :)[/quote']

ok i will probably accept the deal, but if i do accept the deal i will be a bit short on defenders so could I please loan out a defender 85+ for a week or two so it gives me time to buy a defender. I will accept the deal tomorrow

Major changes have happened at TSV (34 in and 17 out for cash, the only player avoiding the chop was highly rated DM Lars Bender), and with a transfer kitty of over 25 million still left, expect more transfers very soon.

The biggest name to arrive was Ola Toivonen for a bank-busting £10m, other major names to arrive are Danijel Subasic, Nemanja Tomic, Ruben Micael and Hendry Thomas.

Major changes have happened at TSV (34 in and 17 out for cash' date=' the only player avoiding the chop was highly rated DM Lars Bender), and with a transfer kitty of over 25 million still left, expect more transfers very soon.

The biggest name to arrive was Ola Toivonen for a bank-busting £10m, other major names to arrive are Danijel Subasic, Nemanja Tomic, Ruben Micael and Hendry Thomas.[/quote']

How much cash did you start off? Can Koblenz have some? :D

InterMilan.jpg

Inter Milan

Inter are close to completing their transfer business for this season with many coming and goings from the club in the past week. Here is how the current squad looks:

InterSquad.jpg

Walter SAMUEL is available for an LB or AM!

With the squad well-stocked with depth, Inter are finally ready for the long season ahead.