Gold Championship 69 Match Reports/News/Transfers Thread

Guest Football8

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 69 Match Reports/News/Transfers Thread I will loan you some players mate if I can up until the cups atleast anyway (Werder Bremen)

Re: Gold Championship 69 Match Reports/News/Transfers Thread Time for change at Lecce After years of moving up and down the Italian League, Lecce were yet again relegated last season and the ti

Re: Gold Championship 69 Match Reports/News/Transfers Thread Inter Milan The Nerazzurri have completed the signing of Javier MASCHERANO from Liverpool earlier today. The 25 year old Defensive Mid

Re: Gold Championship 69 Match Reports/News/Transfers Thread

Brentford F.C

11_1193561234.gif

Brentofrd have made a positive start to the new season after some good performances,our 1st game against a strong Huddersfield went wrong but we were worthy of a draw the score ended 2-0 to Huddersfield.Our 2nd game of the season was against League 2 Chesterfield and we lost 2-0 which was a poor performance but we didnt play none of our stronger players but still thats no exception,so that was our 2nd game with no goals,but fortunately our 3rd game of the seaosn we managed to turn thing s around and get a good result at MK Dons winning 1-0 the goal came from S.Kabba which was a great result and gave our players a boost of confidence.Then tonight we came up against 1 of the favourites to win the league Nottingham Forest,the final score was 2-1 to Brentford coming back from a goal down,the 1st goal for us was scored in the 31st minute by S.Kabba scoring his 2nd of the season,then to win it for Brentford our on-loan striker from Inter Milan D.Alibec scored the winner in the 89th minute to give Brentord a great victory.

Transfers

Brentford have managed to bring in some ex-premiership players to the club like ex-leeds player D.Matteo and ex-birmingham and newcastle defender S.Carr to the club for good business signing them and a pay as you play basis,we decided to give them that contract as they are quite old and are at a higher risk to injuries.

100_1212158925.jpg38593_1238710616.jpg

Matteo and Carr joining us on 2-year contracts

Loans

36484_1238492914.jpg32249_1251971912.jpg41232_1252623732.jpg

Alibec joins us on a 1-year loan deal from Inter Milan,Elvis Ogude joining us on a season long loan from Barcelona and Brazilian defender Manoel also joining us on on a season long loan from Atletico Paranaense.

Gunned down by my Napoli.

How about you leave Inter' date=' i'll take them, and win the league for you? :P[/quote']

I will still win the league, i'm just giving you guys a head start :P

Just Keep Playing About With The Tactics Until You Get It Right. :);)

Same tactics have Juve top of the league and into the Semi's of the Shield as well as Barca (Who also started badly) climbing back up the table and Semi's of the Shield...!

I'm sure it will click sooner or later... I hope! :o

I will still win the league' date=' i'm just giving you guys a head start :P

Same tactics have Juve top of the league and into the Semi's of the Shield as well as Barca (Who also started badly) climbing back up the table and Semi's of the Shield...!

I'm sure it will click sooner or later... I hope! :o[/quote']

Well, Good Luck Then. :D

That's The M.E For You..;)

I suspect a conspiracy.. Of some kind. Maybe. ¬_¬

Lille had a league fixture on Wednesday night. We have a cup game tomorrow night (the 2nd), then a league game the next day on the 3rd!

Our squad is stretched to breaking point and to make matters worse, Genoa recalled our reserve, backup CB from his loan.

*Le sigh*

(Apologies for double post)

Well the first fixture in the weekend from hell went rather well... A 7-1 victory over Almeria with what amounted to a semi-reserve team.

We were down to 10 men at 65 mins, and Eden Hazard enjoyed his first start of the season with a hat-trick and MotM award...

Part 2 tomorrow....

Chelsea Update:

League Matchday 2- Chelsea 2 Sunderland 2

Chelsea come from 2 goals down to earn a point with Sturridge and Lampard on the scoresheet

League Matchday 3- Chelsea 1 Fulham 0

Chelsea earn there first league win at the 3rd attempt with a solitary strike from Anelka proving the difference in the West london derby.

English Shield Round 2 Brighton 0 Chelsea 4

After a scoreless first half Chelsea turn it on in the 2nd half with braces from Daniel Sturridge and Alvaro negredo firing Chelsea into round 3 and an away tie at leicester City

League Matchday 4- Hull 1 Chelsea 8 :eek:

Chelsea run riot at Hull with an awesome display of attacking football completely overrunning Hull City Nicolas Anelka the main man scoring 4 goals Malouda and Torres also on the scoresheet before a late double from captain John Terry put the glosson a magnificent performance.

SMFA Champions Cup Matchday 2 Santos 1 Chelsea 1

Chelsea were fortunate to rescue a point with a last minute strike from Zhirkov against a resolute Santos side, Chelsea only have 1 point from 2games and qualification for the knockout stages seems in real peril.

League Matchday 5- Chelsea 3 Stoke City 1

Tuncay put Stoke into a shock lead but a late rally saw Chelsea coast to victory with goals from Anelka, new boy Ryan babel on his home debut and captain fantastic Terry seal the 3points.

Chelsea move up to 4th after 5games with 10points, 5points off early pacesetters Man Utd who have a perfect record. Arsenal and Portsmouth are the other teams currently in the top 4.

No new transfer news to report as things are very quiet, Deco is the subject of a whooping 68m bid from Tigres, Pauley has accepted the deal but remains sceptical if the deal will go through.

"When I saw the bid I could barely believe my eyes, the money is just to good to turn down of course I highly doubt if the chairman will allow the deal to go through or even if Tigres have the funds but I would be absolutely overjoyed if the deal went through as we could use the money to strengthen the squad enormously but I highly doubt it...heres hoping :D

InterMilan.jpg

Inter Milan

Following their dissappointing home defeat against Napoli, Inter appear to have bucked up their ideas with 2 wins from 2 with a 3-1 win in Europe against Boca Juniors followed up by a 4-1 thumping of Bologna away from home in the league.

In transfer news, Walter SAMUEL is still up for sale. Looking for an LB or AM for him... Considering a good offer from Zenit!

InterMilan.jpg

Inter Milan

Inter made it 5 wins out of 5 as they recorded 3 clean sheets in their last 3 outings also. A 4-0 win against Ancona in the Shield was followed by a 5-0 win against Atlanta and next up Palermo faced the wrath of the Italian Champions as they were also hammered by a 5-0 scoreline.

Chelsea Update:

English Shield Round 3- Leicester 2 Chelsea 5

Chelsea eased through to round 4 with a comfotable win with most of the action happening in the first 20mins leaving Chelsea 4-2 up, before Chelsea tightend the game and ran out comfy winners the goals coming from Kalou, Deco, Sturridge, Zhirkov, Negredo

League matchday 6- Wigan Athleic 1 Chelsea 1

Chelsea struggled to a point at a well organised and well drilled Wigan side, Chelsea fell behind to a Hugo Rodallega goal before Romaric rescued Chelsea probably an undeserved point with a late strike to maintain Chelsea's unbeaten run since the opening day defeat

League Matchday 7- Chelsea 3 Man Utd 2

In the first big clash of the season for Chelsea they ended Man Utd's 100% record with an exciting and entertaining game at the Bridge. Essien opened the scoring before Rooney pulled United level, Deco put Chelsea back in front but again they were unable to hold on to the lead for any long period of time as Vidic equalised however a 2nd half strike from negredo secured the 3points for the blue men.

The win moves Chelsea up to 3rd and closes the gap on Arsenal at the top to 5points as Chelsea have really hit there straps lately and are putting in some fantastic free flowing and goalscoring football.

English Shield Round 4- Chelsea 4 Hartlepool 2

Chelsea eased into the Q/F with a victory against a spirited Hartlep[ool side the damage being done by braces from younsgsters Dudu and Matic who took a rare chance to impress and gave the manager confidence in there abilities to perform if needed throughout the coming season.