Gold Championship 69 Match Reports/News/Transfers Thread

Guest Football8

Re: Gold Championship 69 Match Reports/News/Transfers Thread

postal-real-madrid-escudo-badge-2141813030.jpg

Breaking News From Madrid

Reports from Spain this morning bring news of a new manager appointed at Real Madrid in the form of the ex APOEL manager. Real Madrid officials have issued a statement saying they made a formal offer to the manager of Cyprus based APOEL after the departure of the previous manager which has been accepted and the new manager will jump straight into todays game at home against Lavente.

The new Madrid boss spoke to the media and said "The offer came as a complete supprise and was a very quick decision to accept. Although I've had 12 great seasons with APOEL and want to thank the players' date=' owners and fans, I look forward to taking charge of one of the biggest teams in the world. I wish APOEL all the best and I'm sure will meet them some day in the Champions League."

[b']Manager History:[/b]

APOEL

Seasons - 12

Games - 548

Greek League Winner - 4

Greek Cup Winner - 1

Greek Shield Winner - 5

Greek Charity Shield Winner - 4

SMFA Champions Shield Winner - 2

SMFA Super Cup Winner - 1

APOEL currently sit top of the greek league after 24 games on 63 points, 26 points above second placed Olympiacos.

Real Madrid as it stands:

Real Madrid currently sit 4th in the Spanish League, 11 points behind 1st placed Barcelona. It is reported the aim for the season is simple to ensure Champions League football next season and finish as high as possible in the league.

The new manager has already said he expects to be busy in the transfer market with players likely to move in and out of Madrid

Good luck in your new job.

It is great to see a long serving loyal manager to one of the games lesser lights in APOEL get rewarded with a top job, as a man who manages many small clubs himself for an awful long time it takes immense patience and 12 seasons shows that.

Best of luck, except if you play me in the European cup of course :)

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 69 Match Reports/News/Transfers Thread I will loan you some players mate if I can up until the cups atleast anyway (Werder Bremen)

Re: Gold Championship 69 Match Reports/News/Transfers Thread Time for change at Lecce After years of moving up and down the Italian League, Lecce were yet again relegated last season and the ti

Re: Gold Championship 69 Match Reports/News/Transfers Thread Inter Milan The Nerazzurri have completed the signing of Javier MASCHERANO from Liverpool earlier today. The 25 year old Defensive Mid