Roberto Ardiles - 10k riser

Roberto ARDILES is a 22 year old AM, playing for Peruvian outfit FBC Melgar. He is rated 70, and the normal starting XI for his club range between 81 and 84. He is set for a decent rise when the changes come back round as he has started most of the team's games during the second half of the season.

Stats

Played 19

Goals 1

Minutes played 1149

Current rating 70

Potential rating 76-78

• 1 year later...

Re: Roberto Ardiles - 10k riser

I must have had this guy for well over a year too' date=' I'm not even sure Peru will get reviewed :confused:[/quote']

Me too - I bought him for a few of my teams before the ratings schedule changed from the set schedule and iirc Peru was meant to be the next league to be reviewed but since the change it hasn't been done at all :(

Me too - I bought him for a few of my teams before the ratings schedule changed from the set schedule and iirc Peru was meant to be the next league to be reviewed but since the change it hasn't been done at all :(

I'm slowly starting to exchange him for other 10k risers, there's plenty in the upcoming US changes ;) and I'm fed up waiting for something which may never happen.

I'm slowly starting to exchange him for other 10k risers' date=' there's plenty in the upcoming US changes ;) and I'm fed up waiting for something which may never happen.[/quote']

I think I'll just keep him - the Peruvian ratings *have* to be done soon surely and at least his transfer ban is well and truly up so I can sell him on as soon as he rises :D

Lol yeah true' date=' maybe I'm too impatient :P I need the squad spaces though, already at 255 for some teams :o[/quote']

got i bet your hated for player hogging ;)

anyway, maybe if somebody sends a ticket in he will be reviewed ?

its happened on an individual basis before.

i never have luck with it so yeah somebody else try, i just get told to go away :(

Respuesta: Re: Roberto Ardiles - 10k riser

He's now moved clubs to León de Huánuco. I've sent a ticket for that along with a Soccerway link so hopefully they realise he's been getting minutes. There's no ticket section to report a player being underrated.

Great! Could you tell us when they answer you?

Thank you!

Re: Respuesta: Re: Roberto Ardiles - 10k riser

Great! Could you tell us when they answer you?

Thank you!

It wasn't a ticket as such as you can edit the player info along with proof and send it to SM. I'm just hoping they'll see his rating and that he's had minutes. If his club change comes through but he doesn't rise I'll try sending a ticket in :)

• 1 month later...

Respuesta: Re: Roberto Ardiles - 10k riser

I did a search for this player as couldnt remember why he was in my squad.

Still rated 70 and listed at FBC Melgar. Is he ever going to change?

I don't think so. I have him because I know he'll rise the day after I sell him :mad:

Re: Respuesta: Re: Roberto Ardiles - 10k riser

i reckon SM have an inside joke. how long can we keep him on peoples teams without rising him.

they want to see how long we take before he all sell him. see how long our patience lasts. and when they see we have sold him they will rise him ;)

im jokingbut seriosly, is there any chance of even breaking even right now ?

he may be in for a big rise due to loads of games but i havnt checked on him for about 9 years.

• 3 months later...

I've had him on my team for a year and a half and it's getting annoying now!

I can't find stats on him either.

If I was you I would have sold him a while ago. You are only making a loss with him charging you £3400 every game :P

I'd buy him back before the Peruvian ratings are reviewed ;)

• 6 months later...
  • 10 months later...