Sign in to follow this  
Spam

-

Re: 80s -> 90s, Must Keep Players and The 90 - Droppers

is it true that he (Christian Gentner - VFL Wolfsburg - 88 -> 90/89) will change position to lm ?

and will nani make it into the 90's next rating changes ?

ohh and amazing thread, as are the rest of your threads, really helpfull, repped :D

is it true that he (Christian Gentner - VFL Wolfsburg - 88 -> 90/89) will change position to lm ?

and will nani make it into the 90's next rating changes ?

ohh and amazing thread' date=' as are the rest of your threads, really helpfull, repped :D[/quote']

On the Gentner quaestion, I'm confident that he'll hit 90. I was quielty confident before, but the prospect of CL football and his NT appearances have made assured me. :D

Nani was added the last time I updated.

Once again, thanks, and for all the non-registered forum members reading the forum, I hope that this list will help your teams too!

That's the point of this thred; to help clubs with a bit of money lying around who don't know what to do with it! :D

Great job.

Surprised you missed out Marchisio in the midfielders' date=' gotta be 89>90/91.[/quote']

I'm waiting to see how much he plays in the centre of midfield after Diego arrived, I've already said to Lewis about Santacroce - he deserves to be a 90, but I'm not 100% that he'll have a good chance to hit it this time around. Like I said to him I'll watch them in the Serie A, and add/take away a few players based on a few of their performances, I just want this thread to help as many people as possible! :D

BTW, I'll credit you with Marchisio if he goes on the list. Thanks! :P

I hope Pavlychenko stays on 91, otherwise i will be very dissapopinted at a 'mere 90' rating for him. IMO he should stay as 91.. he has been instrumental in games he did play in thus far, i actually expect him to force his way into Redknapp's team.. I think a 91 stay of execution, after which a 92 if he forces himself into Redknapp's team..

Out of that list i have got Hernanes, Felipe (Deportive LB) & S.Ireland.. :)

But why do you expect Sylvinio to get a rise yet Robhinio to get a drop. Luis Valencia to get a rising of 3 points.. Maybe when he's peaked, but i think a 90 is about right for now.. he will get better throughout the season, but as of now he struggles with the full 90minutes when he's had a good game. I think he'll rise by 1 point, definitely not 3.. Then we have James Milner, who did very very well with the Eng U21, but has now stepped up to make a very good impression to Signior Capello.. A rise for him is certain i feel.. Umm.. yeah, great list though :).

I hope Pavlychenko stays on 91' date=' otherwise i will be very dissapopinted at a 'mere 90' rating for him. IMO he should stay as 91.. he has been instrumental in games he did play in thus far, i actually expect him to force his way into Redknapp's team.. I think a 91 stay of execution, after which a 92 if he forces himself into Redknapp's team..

Out of that list i have got Hernanes, Felipe (Deportive LB) & S.Ireland.. :)

But why do you expect Sylvinio to get a rise yet Robhinio to get a drop. :s[/quote']

At City Sylvinho is expected to get a lot of starts, with Garrido out of favour he's expected to give Wayne Bridge a run for his money.

And if his late season form form Barca last season was anything to go by, he'll win that battle! ;P

But, players can be added and removed from the lists, and after review Sylvinho could be off.

Oh, and about Robinho it isn't plausible for a 94 player not in Europe, not performing particularly well for his club to keep his rating.

I'm waiting to see how much he plays in the centre of midfield after Diego arrived' date=' I've already said to Lewis about Santacroce - he deserves to be a 90, but I'm not 100% that he'll have a good chance to hit it this time around. Like I said to him I'll watch them in the Serie A, and add/take away a few players based on a few of their performances, I just want this thread to help as many people as possible! :D

BTW, I'll credit you with Marchisio if he goes on the list. Thanks! :P[/quote']

It is an very exciting season ahead. It will be interesting to see how the teams bed down, in Spain & Italy in particular. Think i'll sit on my money for a month or so & see how the season begins to unfold. B)

*Sergio Asenjo - Atletico Madrid - 88 -> 90/91/89*

Daniel Agger - Liverpool - 89 -> 90

Micah Richards - Manchester City - 89 -> 90

Mendes Sylvinho - Manchester City - 88 -> 90/89

Marco Motta - Roma - 88 -> 9

Michel Bastos - Lyon - 89 -> 91

Thiago Motta - Internazionale - 88 -> 90

Guillerme Hoarau - PSG - 89 -> 90

Edinaldo Grafite - VFL Wolfsburg - 89 -> 91

*Marouane Chamakh - Bordeaux - 89 -> 91*

*Vieira Hulk - FC Porto - 88 -> 90*

Moussa Dembele - AZ - 88 -> 90

Mounir El Hamdaoui - AZ - 88 -> 90

i think you have been too generous here..

Mesut Ozil - Werder Bremen - 89 -> 90

*Andre-Pierre Gignac - Toulouse - 89 -> 91*

*Edin Dzeko - VFL Wolfsburg - 89 -> 91*

Pedro Rui Patricio - Sporting Lisbon - 88 -> 89/90

*Luis Filipe - Deportivo - 89 -> 91/90*

[/Quote]

are we sure of this?

I hope some more forumers could give their insight in this ratings..

Though i feel these are likely but still lets discuss..

Hey Spam..Who is this Luis Filipe..

Never heard of him..

Will he really jump to 91

i think you have been too generous here..

are we sure of this?

I hope some more forumers could give their insight in this ratings..

Though i feel these are likely but still lets discuss..

Hey Spam..Who is this Luis Filipe..

Never heard of him..

Will he really jump to 91

Well, I don't know exactly who you're hinting at Trion with your first quote, but I'll happily clear up any misconceptions of any forumers.

Luis Felipe, of Deportivo La Coruna; was by far the Spanish Top Division's best LB who norrowly missed out on a move to Barca, becasue the Catalans refused to pay €25m (they valued him at just €8m) for him. But I didn't base that prediction on his link to Barcelona; he was the outstanding LB last season as I said, marauding forward like a left sided Dani Alves. He has also started playing for the Brazilian NT, which is surely beneficial for him too. ;)

In response to Trion:

1) Asenjo is Atletico's #1, and the #1 of a team playing in the Champion's League is usually rated at least 89/90, and also he's of crucial importance for Spain's U21s. I really don't think that I exaggerated here.

2) Daniel Agger plays every possible game for his country, and will play a fairly major role for Liverpool in the coming season, regularly appearing in place of Skrtel and Carragher. He's been on the cusp of 90 for a while in many people's eyes.

3) Micah Richards is Man City's #1 RB, without a doubt, and so how can you say that it's unfair to estimate that he'll rise when City aren't conceding goals and are playing good football? :confused:

4) Sylvinho is my wildcard here, as I'm assuing that he'll challenge Wayne Bridge for a position, he can easily be removed from the list if necessary.

5) Marco Motta is crucial for Roma, and plays alongside Juan (93), Mexes (92) and Riise (89). He impressed all season, and a move to Barcelona was mooted. It's my opinion that he can easily reach 90, and e could well play for the Italian NT.

6) Guillherme Hoarau - Should have made 90 last time around, and how you can say that the man who scored the same number of goals as Karim Benzema in Ligue Un last season (17) doesn't deserve a 90 rating is beyond me.

7) Grafite - 28 goals in 24 games in the Bundesliga!? Deserves a massive rise, and should be on par with the likes of Nihat and Cabanas.

8) Chamakh - I talked to an expert on the French League last night and along with Gourcuff (who should be a 92) he is considered to be Bordeaux's best player. He scored the same number of goals as Cavenaghi, and got more assists, deserves a rise to 90 at least.

9) Hulk - Porto's number one striker now that Lisandro is gone, and 8 goals in his debut season indicated that he adapted well after moving from Japan. Just ask DerbyPower whether he believes that Hulk will reach 90 this season.

10) Thiago Motta - excellent for Genoa last season since the Italian ratings changes, and a starter for the Italian champions, once again, your judgement puzzles me here as to how you believe that he can't reach 90.

11) Michel Bastos - You clearly haven't watched any Ligue Un this season. Watch one of Lyon's previous games and tell me what you think of Michel Bastos' performances and goals. One's already a contender for goal of the season.

12) Dembele/El Hamdaoui - The Eredivisie's two best players, more impressive than 90 rated Luis Suarez, and they both need rises after last season's title winning heroics.

There you go.

Great work, Spam, but given how stingy SM are when it comes to rises for the higher-rated Ligue 1 players (Gourcuff : 89 -> 90 when a 91 seemed deserved), is it possible for Bastos to leap 2 places to 91, even though he's still uncapped at NT level?

I dont see how you can consider Nani and Valencia for rise's out of the Man U midfield and miss out Fletcher, he has been outstanding in recent times and his absence from the champions league final was Man Us downfall! Iniesta walked by carrick and anderson for his assist for the first goal and i am almost certain Fletcher would have made more effort to stop that from happening, overall I can see Fletcher hitting 92 by the end of the season, he is now the main man in Man Us midfield and has been recently getting the hype he deserves, anyone who watches MUTV will have heard Fergies post match interview against arsenal when he said "Wayne should give his MOTM award to Darren he was head and shoulders above everyone out there". This was a reply to the question, "wayne got MOTM but what do you think of Fletchers performance". And for all those who say that was just 1game he is repeatedly a thorn in the oppositions offence!

Dominguez Cesar Sanchez - Valencia - 88 -> 90

Just a note on this one, it looks like moya from Mallorca is going to be the Valencia no.1 so he might be the one to rise rather than Sanchez.

Oguchi Onyewu - Milan - 88 -> 89/90

Not sure if he will play. Would require an injury to Nesta or Silva

Sebastian Giovinco - Juventus - 88 -> 90/89

Hes not getting a game due to Diego and Del Piero.

Great list though. Good work! Two possible must keep risers:

Eljero Elia

Aly Cissokho

In response to Trion:

1) Asenjo is Atletico's #1' date=' and the #1 of a team playing in the Champion's League is usually rated at least 89/90, and also he's of crucial importance for Spain's U21s. I really don't think that I exaggerated here.

2) Daniel Agger plays every possible game for his country, and will play a fairly major role for Liverpool in the coming season, regularly appearing in place of Skrtel and Carragher. He's been on the cusp of 90 for a while in many people's eyes.

3) Micah Richards is Man City's #1 RB, without a doubt, and so how can you say that it's unfair to estimate that he'll rise when City aren't conceding goals and are playing good football? :confused:

4) Sylvinho is my wildcard here, as I'm assuing that he'll challenge Wayne Bridge for a position, he can easily be removed from the list if necessary.

5) Marco Motta is crucial for Roma, and plays alongside Juan (93), Mexes (92) and Riise (89). He impressed all season, and a move to Barcelona was mooted. It's my opinion that he can easily reach 90, and e could well play for the Italian NT.

6) Guillherme Hoarau - Should have made 90 last time around, and how you can say that the man who scored the same number of goals as Karim Benzema in Ligue Un last season (17) doesn't deserve a 90 rating is beyond me.

7) Grafite - 28 goals in 24 games in the Bundesliga!? Deserves a massive rise, and should be on par with the likes of Nihat and Cabanas.

8) Chamakh - I talked to an expert on the French League last night and along with Gourcuff (who should be a 92) he is considered to be Bordeaux's best player. He scored the same number of goals as Cavenaghi, and got more assists, deserves a rise to 90 at least.

9) Hulk - Porto's number one striker now that Lisandro is gone, and 8 goals in his debut season indicated that he adapted well after moving from Japan. Just ask DerbyPower whether he believes that Hulk will reach 90 this season.

10) Thiago Motta - excellent for Genoa last season since the Italian ratings changes, and a starter for the Italian champions, once again, your judgement puzzles me here as to how you believe that he can't reach 90.

11) Michel Bastos - You clearly haven't watched any Ligue Un this season. Watch one of Lyon's previous games and tell me what you think of Michel Bastos' performances and goals. One's already a contender for goal of the season.

12) Dembele/El Hamdaoui - The Eredivisie's two best players, more impressive than 90 rated Luis Suarez, and they both need rises after last season's title winning heroics.

There you go.[/quote']

Great post dude! Its always good for some knowledge on other leagues.. and i enjoyed reading that :) .. cheers!