-

Spam

Re: Spam's Guide to 80 -> 90 Players and Must Keepers

can anyone help me with whether Domingos WILLIANS is worth keeping hold of ?

keep :D or sell :(

any help would be great :D

He is IMO. ;)

Could rise by 1 this time around (my opinion, ask Mark or Gustavo if you want an expert's advice)

spam m8' date='

while your here what do you think the prospects of Marc-Antoine FORTUNE of celtic and simon cox of WBA are ?

Personally think COX will have a better rise but he hasnt played much as far as im aware?:confused:[/quote']

Cox has only played just over a third of WBA's games this season (5), and so I don't think he'll rise.

Fortune won't get a rise either! :o

Only started 2 matches...

Cox has only played just over a third of WBA's games this season (5)' date=' and so I don't think he'll rise.

Fortune won't get a rise either! :o

Only started 2 matches...[/quote']

THE SPAM HAS SPOKEN AND TRASH IS REMOVED :D

getting mario fernandes and diego renan from MsF's thread :D

thanks again buddy ;)

Nice work Spam. Theres a few players in bold I havent come across yet so will look to snap them up.

Couple of quick Q's.

Totti to drop? He Roma's best player by far this season with 6 goals in 7 starts. I realise theres no CL for him and Roma are underperforming but the guy is still a class act?

And Kalou to drop by 2? Not as much game time but surely a drop to 91 would be more likely?

Apologies if either of these have been picked up previously. 31 pages is alot to get through :)

i have offer to trade yuri zhirkov with luis fabiano & fernando navarro.. i have yuri zhirkov. is it a good trade?

thanks ini advance

Its a mind shattering deal Fabiano will rise to 94... And Navarro is a strong 90/91.. Do it ASAP before the other guy changes his mind

Its a mind shattering deal Fabiano will rise to 94... And Navarro is a strong 90/91.. Do it ASAP before the other guy changes his mind

done, thanks bro, hope the other guy dont change his mind ;)

& how about ashley cole? is he will rise? should i keep on him or sell?

Since he was used as the LF in Twente's 4-3-3 all of last season (and has also played up front alongside Berg once this season)' date=' shouldn't he change to a W/F instead of merely a W?[/quote']

Possibly, but from what I've seen of him for Holland and Hamburg (only caught glimpses of him in Germany) he's been a natural winger.

You're right though if they consider his position at Twente last season. :)

Clarindo Andre Santos (Fenerbahce) 89/90

Mobido Diakite (Lazio) 86/87 depending on staying injury free and secures a regular place

David De Gea (A Madrid) 82/83

Moussa Dembele (AZ) Looks like he's missed a rise? 89

Kwadwo Asamosh (Udinese) 87/88

Buigues Xavi Torres (Malaga) 84/85

Samuel Inkoom (Basle) 84/85

Eliaquim Mangala (Standard Liege) 85/86

Mehdi Carcela-Gonzalez (Standard Liege) 85/86

So the super scouts skipping this judgement then? Maybe just sticking to the more 'commercial' players eh? :rolleyes:

So the super scouts skipping this judgement then? Maybe just sticking to the more 'commercial' players eh? :rolleyes:

Mate, most of those players under the age of 23 will be on the section which I mentioned is yet to be posted, which isn't up yet.

If you wanted to post those opinions you should've put them on Caleb's thread.

Patience? :rolleyes:

RE: EMANA & MEHMET AURELIO

Should Emana & Mehmet Aurelio be added to the 90-Droppers List ?

Real Betis : On the face of it, Betis' relegation down to Segunda División wasn't going to help any of the 90-rated players on the team. So far, Betis has been lackluster this year. Yeah a lot of injuries, but the team should still be playing better. Currently sit 5th after 9 played with 15 points. Already lost to last place Castellón and drew against 2 of the promoted teams, Cartagena & Real Union. Plus they already bombed out of the Copa del Rey.

Mehmet Aurelio (90) : Was supposed to return playing in August after shredding his knee last April, but has yet to return to first team training.

Emana (90) : Was an absolute beast for Betis last year. Would be nice to see him ply his trade in the EPL, as he totally has the size and speed for it. Just received his +1 to 90 this past May. I thought that it was fully deserved and made a case for it here. Since then a lot has transpired other than just Betis getting relegated. There must have been promises made to Emana that were not kept by Betis' management this past summer. It came out after the transfer window closed that Betis had received a number of offers for him from both La Liga and the EPL, but had turned them all down despite Emana's claims that they had at least met the price that Betis' management had expressed to him was their minimum. Emana was pissssed and blasted the Chairman. Anyway, he's had a hamstring injury (femoral bicep) since the lack of transfer news came out. Betis' management are accusing him of bottling his rehab. He's of course denied this. Anyway, he has just a handful of games played so far this year and missed another one this weekend due to injury. All this, despite scoring for Cameroon all summer.

Anyway, not sure if SM will drop him in Nov/Dec after just taking his rating +1 to 90 this past May. Gotta believe that they might.

RE: EMANA & MEHMET AURELIO

Should Emana & Mehmet Aurelio be added to the 90-Droppers List ?

Real Betis : On the face of it' date=' Betis' relegation down to Segunda División wasn't going to help any of the 90-rated players on the team. So far, Betis has been lackluster this year. Yeah a lot of injuries, but the team should still be playing better. Currently sit 5th after 9 played with 15 points. Already lost to last place Castellón and drew against 2 of the promoted teams, Cartagena & Real Union. Plus they already bombed out of the Copa del Rey.

[b']Mehmet Aurelio (90) :[/b] Was supposed to return playing in August after shredding his knee last April, but has yet to return to first team training.

Emana (90) : Was an absolute beast for Betis last year. Would be nice to see him ply his trade in the EPL, as he totally has the size and speed for it. Just received his +1 to 90 this past May. I thought that it was fully deserved and made a case for it here. Since then a lot has transpired other than just Betis getting relegated. There must have been promises made to Emana that were not kept by Betis' management this past summer. It came out after the transfer window closed that Betis had received a number of offers for him from both La Liga and the EPL, but had turned them all down despite Emana's claims that they had at least met the price that Betis' management had expressed to him was their minimum. Emana was pissssed and blasted the Chairman. Anyway, he's had a hamstring injury (femoral bicep) since the lack of transfer news came out. Betis' management are accusing him of bottling his rehab. He's of course denied this. Anyway, he has just a handful of games played so far this year and missed another one this weekend due to injury. All this, despite scoring for Cameroon all summer.

Anyway, not sure if SM will drop him in Nov/Dec after just taking his rating +1 to 90 this past May. Gotta believe that they might.

In summary: Yes! :P

Added now. ;)

Since my last post has been overlooked... I have now discovered one of the weirdest rating predictions I have ever come across... If anyone can shed any light on this one (that I may have overlooked) then apologies up front!

Andre-Pierre Gignac - Toulouse - 89 -> 91*

From my reconing he's playing for a side currently 11th in the French league and has only 2 goals in 10 games to his name. So how does he qualify as getting a rise of +2 :confused: