-

Spam

Re: Spam's Guide to 80 -> 90 Players and Must Keepers

Do you think that Charles n'zogbia coudd rise? I think he is playing very well and has 3 goals i think. Maybe 89?

Antonio Valencia could only get an 89 at Wigan, although they are doing better this season.

I wouldn't be confident of him rising, but it's a possibility.

Antonio Valencia could only get an 89 at Wigan' date=' although they are doing better this season.

I wouldn't be confident of him rising, but it's a possibility.[/quote']

Oh im trying to get rid of Pernia, was offerd 6.9M but with that who could i get?

I tried swapping with external clubs and N'Zogbia was all that i could think of

Hulk or Jovetic ???

Will Hulk ever get into the Brazil NT and what will he rise to and what will Jovetic rise to and possibly eventually become?

Also can you tell me if their is any interest from any clubs to get a hold of them?

BTW Hulk will cost 9.1 million and Jovetic is 12 million

Hulk or Jovetic ???

Will Hulk ever get into the Brazil NT and what will he rise to and what will Jovetic rise to and possibly eventually become?

Also can you tell me if their is any interest from any clubs to get a hold of them?

BTW Hulk will cost 9.1 million and Jovetic is 12 million

Hulk will get 90 where Jov will get 89 right? Although i think Jov will get into NT where hulk it will take a while

anyone heard of this kid;

ABEL HERNÁNDEZ, Mathías

i scanned this thread to see if he was there, but it didnt look like it... if he is then dont shoot my head off, im apologising in advance ;)

he's a 19 fwd and has a rating of 80 currently playing for Palermo...

ive done a bit of research and although he's only had one substitute appearence for Palermo(which he scored in), he scored a hat-trick against Brazil u 20's in the south american tournament and featured in the u 20's world cup?

anyone know anymore information?

btw, this is my first researched player, so im not 100% if the information i provide means he's good or not, and whether he might get a higher rating or not. :)

I have enough money for either of them and they will be playing alongside Dzeko in a 3 5 2 formation :D

Personally HULK as he is cheaper, will def get 90 this time and is a starta for Porto where Jov will only start if Gilly or MUTU is injured

Hulk will get 90 where Jov will get 89 right? Although i think Jov will get into NT where hulk it will take a while

Erm...Hulk was called up for the England friendly in November.

anyone heard of this kid;

ABEL HERNÁNDEZ' date=' Mathías

i scanned this thread to see if he was there, but it didnt look like it... if he is then dont shoot my head off, im apologising in advance ;)

he's a 19 fwd and has a rating of 80 currently playing for Palermo...

ive done a bit of research and although he's only had one substitute appearence for Palermo(which he scored in), he scored a hat-trick against Brazil u 20's in the south american tournament and featured in the u 20's world cup?

anyone know anymore information?

btw, this is my first researched player, so im not 100% if the information i provide means he's good or not, and whether he might get a higher rating or not. :)[/quote']

Yeah, he's a very very tall, very very weak player. Could develop into an awesome player if he learns to use his frame. Plays too small.

Erm...Hulk was called up for the England friendly in November.

Yeah' date=' he's a very very tall, very very weak player. Could develop into an awesome player if he learns to use his frame. Plays too small.[/quote']

Im saying Hulk has more Competition then JOv as Brazil have many Strikers

ok thanks.

btw is lampard, daniele de rossi & mexes will rise? i have a bid for them

IMO lampard will not drop coz he has played very good in chelsea atm, de rossi may not drop coz he is a regular NT, but dont know with mexes....

tks

Do any of these have a chance of dropping m8, I have them atm but will sell/exchange if there gonna fall like GATTUSO will, cheers:)

-Manuel ALMUNIA

-Marcio RAFINHA

-Albert RIERA

-González RAUL

I think RAUL should be ok as he is playing and scoring for madrid , ALMUNIA played his first game since injury against TOTTENHAM on sat and kept a clean sheet , so he may be alright , not sure on the other 2 tho i thought RIERA was injured but apparently he is not :eek:

Lampard for £52million?

I assume you mean £s rather than $s.

Who else do you have in midfield?

Would you be able to bring anyone in?

oops sorry, my mistake :eek::D thanks for the correction m8.. B)

hm.. only mikel for this moment. who do you suggest? i already have a trade w/ mexes + de rossi but their chairman blocked the deal :confused::mad: