Hello Everyone - Club Wanted

JordanGee91

Hello everyone just signed up to soccer manager, got my first team, fancied a challenge so took East Stirling in a Scottish Championship with only 1.6mill :D looking foward to it.

Anyways anyone recommend any setups that are competive or need new managers because i want another team in a decent setup.

I'm Jordan by the way, i'm 18, male and a Manchester United fan :)

Re: Hello Everyone - Club Wanted

Hello everyone just signed up to soccer manager' date=' got my first team, fancied a challenge so took East Stirling in a Scottish Championship with only 1.6mill :D looking foward to it.

Anyways anyone recommend any setups that are competive or need new managers because i want another team in a decent setup.

I'm Jordan by the way, i'm 18, male and a Manchester United fan :)[/quote']

welcome aboard fellow UTD fan

SM gameworld section is there where u could find a new setup

Hello everyone just signed up to soccer manager' date=' got my first team, fancied a challenge so took East Stirling in a Scottish Championship with only 1.6mill :D looking foward to it.

hi mate have fun on SM..for the team try the link on my sig;)

English championship 2690, im bristol rovers.

Good stuff, Jordan, taking a lower team is more fun than taking up with Manchester Utd, and good luck in your endeavours. Competitive setups I am in are EC106 and EC3951.

Most interesting is to take a Div 4 club in a competitive English Championship (for me anyway). Pick one with a decent ground capacity though or wages will cripple you eventually

hey dude I am looking for good ambitious managers to join one of the leagues I am in. It's an MLS (american league) & we are only in season 3 so its pretty early on. American clubs are a good challenge because they don't have massive grounds thus it is difficult to lure in the big stars unless you manage your squad well to raise funds. Sadly at present there are only 4/5 top sides but it is still a good title to challenge for and we need ambitious managers such as yourself to improve it. The MLS is massively different to Europes set-ups which makes it a fascinating challenge.

It'll be a good challenge, especially if you take on a smaller squad such as Columbus Crew or FC Dallas.

Have a look and see what you think there's 4/5 sides available so if anyone else fancies joining that would be great & enhance the leagues quality. Cheers :)

Game world ID: 21861

American Soccer League 23

Hope to see you there!!!

I advise just getting a World Championship or European Championship with 2+ stars. Less than 2stars will have hardly any managers therefore making it very boring.

And gameworlds for certain countries, e.g. Spanish Gameworlds, are good fun but what tends to happen is all of the teams are taken (which is good) but all of the best teams in that league use there many millions to buy the best players from external clubs, making it impossible to beat them.

For example, if you started in a Spanish Championship, the Barcelona managers could start with £200m, and go to Manchester United and buy Rooney, Liverpool and buy Torres, Gerrard, etc etc.

Hope this helped.

And also, if you want Manchester United, I suggest setting your alarm clock for around 05:00am because that is when all of the new gameworlds are made. You will be able to get any club you like, I suggest Real Madrid, for obvious reasons.