A League Of Our Own Match report/Transfer news thread

Lars Sohnwaldt

Re: A League Of Our Own Match report/Transfer news thread

309_front_small.gifbayernmunchene.png1_front_small.gif

Lars Sohnwaldt, the new manager of Bayern München.

Lars Sohnwaldt has been appointed as a manager of Bayern München today. He is quite new in this business and doesn't have alot experience, but well see it, if his good then well get promoted to Division 1, if not then Bayern will stay at Division 2 and Sohnwaldt would get sacked. Lars Sohnwaldt: ''I'm very happy that I'm the new manager of Bayern München, i want to take this team to Division 1 and win everything we can. I have big hopes and ideas with this club, I won't let Bayern München's players and fans down. I think we are strong at offensive but we lack at defence power, eventhough Lahm and Demichelis are good, the other two defenders can't keep up with them and I will replace them with better ones. One of them who I'm going to buy is German, but i won't tell you who are my signings going to be until their completed and hopefully there will be a young striker in our squad soon too alongside with Gomez.''

0+philipp+lahm+bayern+munich+barcelona.jpg

Philipp Lahm.

gomez_mario_345x468.jpg

Mario Gomez.

ribery2.jpg

Franck Ribery.

1474_18_07_2006_492_liverpool.logo

BENITEZ FIRED

LIVERPOOL TODAY HAS ANNOUNCED SHAHIR AS THEIR NEW MANAGER AFTER RESIGNING OF RAFAEL BENITEZ.SHAHIR,15, HAS BEEN IN MANAGEMENT JOB FOR MORE THAN 5 YEARS SAID THAT THIS IS THE BEST TEAM AFTER MAN UTD THAT HE HAS MANAGED.

SHAHIR'S TARGET:

-BARRY

-DEFOE

-ADEBAYOUR

CHAIRMAN'S TARGET:

-AVOID RELEGATION.

SHAHIR COMPLETED FIRST TARGET.

TRANSFER DEAL

GARETH BARRY HAS SHOCKED MAN CITY FANS BY MOVING TO LIVERPOOL

FOR 400,000 PLUS AQUILANI.

"THIS IS A GOOD DEAL FOR ME AND SHAHIR.I CAN FULLFILL MY CHILDHOOD DREAM TO PLAY WITH GERRARD AND TORRES IN LIVERPOOL."BARRY SAID TO THE MEDIA.

"WE DELIGHTED BY THE SIGNING.BARRY IS MORE BETTER THAN AQUILANI.

WE ARE GOING TO GIVE A REAL CHALLENGED THIS SEASON."SHAHIR SAID.

2_4799_Gareth_Barry.jpg

BARRY WILL PARTNER WITH GERRARD IN THE CENTER.

LATEST NEWS

Jermain-Defoe.jpg

ATLETICO AND LIVERPOOL BOTH FIGHTING TO GET DEFOE.

1474_18_07_2006_492_liverpool.logo2d80ih.jpg

DEFOE IS FINALLY OURS

TRANSFER DEAL

DEFOE HAS COMPLETED HIS MOVE TO LIVERPOOL FOR 4 MILLION PLUS VORONIN.

AFTER BATTLING WITH ATLETICO,LIVERPOOL HAS COMPLETED HIS SECOND SIGNING TO BRING A NEW SCORING MACHINE FOR THE CLUB AND DEFOE IS A RIGHT CHOICE."DEFOE IS A MAN WHO ARE ALWAYS TO PUT HIS NAME IN THE SCORING LIST AND GOT A VERY POWERFUL SHOT AND ALSO GOOD IN AIR."SHAHIR SAID.

ADE4203C-0C5B-07AC-41A71181F47B19C8.jpg

THE NEW LIVERPOOL STRIKER.

"THE NEW KAKA" ARRIVED

YOANN GOURCUFF HAS COMPLETED HIS MOVE TO LIVERPOOL ON 3 MILLIONS PLUS BABEL.

GORCUFF HAS BEEN LABELED AS "THE NEW KAKA" SAID THAT MOVING TO LIVERPOOL IS THE BEST THINGS EVER."IM GOING TO PROVED MYSELF HERE AND I MUST BATTLED WITH MANY PLAYERS TO BE IN FIRST TEAM"GOURCUFF SAID.

mj-and-gourcuff.png

GOURCUFF ARRIVED AT LIVERPOOL THIS MORNING

Transfer News

Bayern München have signed Per Mertesacker from Werder Bremen on a £4.3M deal plus Daniel van Buyten & Miroslav Klose. Kolo Toure from Manchester City on a £6.2M deal plus Andreas Gorlitz & Danijel Panjic and Giuseppe Rossi has signed for Bayern from Villareal on a £3.1M deal plus Ivica Olic & Edson Braafheid. Lars Sohnwaldt: ''I am very happy that i signed these stars to my team, they will definetly make our defence undefeatable. Mertesacker is a young German star and i think he will do alot in future and Toure is experienced and strong defender, perfect for me. Giuseppe Rossi is young and i needed him to my squad, because we don't have alot young players.''

mertesacker3.jpg

Per Mertesacker joined with German giants Bayern München.

Kolo-Toure-001.jpg

Kolo Toure.

rossi_300x400.jpg

Giuseppe Rossi.

ASHLEY YOUNG AND LESCOTT ARRIVED AT ANFIELD

LIVERPOOL TODAY HAS COMPLETED ANOTHER TWO SIGNING FOR THEIR WING AND DEFEND POSITION.YOUNG AND LESCOTT BOTH COME FOR 6.5 MILLION PLUS BENAYOUN AND AGGER AND SHAHIR SAID HE HAS A GOOD SQUAD NOW."I HAVE COMPLETED SIGN ALL MY TARGET AND MAYBE THESE TWO IS MY LAST SIGNING BUT NOW IM LOOKING TO BRINGS SOME NEW YOUNG STAR TO THIS SQUAD.

LESCOTT === 1 MILLION PLUS AGGER

YOUNG === 5.5 MILLION PLUS BENAYOUN

joeleon_lescott_ever_14239a.jpg

AshleyYoung.jpg

Juventus2_0.gif

Juventus announce Corey Wong as their new manager. The chairman expects nothing less than promotion so anything but that would see the quick depature of the newly employed manager. Wong however has said he is confident in his team with star players Buffon, Chiellini and Diego. He also stated he is looking to bring in another winger to play on the left and to rebuild the clubs ageing strikeforce.

Post Match Press Conference and Match Report

Bayern have won 2-0 against Sevilla. Arjen Robben and Anatoliy Tymoschuk scored to secure the victory for Bayern. Lars Sohnwaldt comments after the game: ''I'm very happy that we started this season with a victory, our defence was very good and our strikers did well, but Id like to thank our midfielders who scored all the goals. Robben scored on 14th and that was pretty early. Now i can start thinking promotion thoughts.''

Match Report

Bayern München 2 - 0 Sevilla

Stadium: Allianz Arena (69,901)

Attendance: 68,846

Referee: flags_of_Israel.gif Asaf Kenan

Kick-Off

2nd - BOOKED - After consulting with his linesman the ref cautions Abdoulay Konko for shirt pulling.

3rd - Luca Toni beats the offside trap but a poor shot lets him down!

8th - Anatoliy Tymoschuk gets the blind side of the defender but is forced to hurry his shot.

10 - The crowd are on their feet applauding after some magic on the ball by Anatoliy Tymoschuk.

12th - A mix up in the defence allows Luca Toni to hammer his shot over

14th - GOAL!! - Arjen Robben finishes at the second attempt with a toe-poke!

15th - A clear crisp strike by Mario Gomez hits the side netting!

18th - BOOKED - After raising his arms Dirnei Renato receives an instant caution.

20th - The shot is hit goal bound but into the arms of Michael Rensing.

25th - A weak shot is smothered by Andrés Palop.

26th - Martin DEMICHELIS pleads loudly with his team mates not to become too complacent.

28th - BOOKED - After a late lunge Martin Demichelis receives a yellow card.

31st - BOOKED - Franck Ribery for blocking an opponents run.

32nd - Excellent first touch by Diego Capel, he turns skillfully, but rifles his shot wide.

34th - Arjen Robben blasts the ball towards the goal, but somehow it just goes wide.

35th - The imposing Franck Ribery heads inches over.

36th - GOAL!! - An amazing goal by Anatoliy Tymoschuk! The keeper had no chance! Were running out of superlatives to describe this guy! He's on fire!

37th - A last ditch tackle by Kolo Toure wins the ball and it is hoofed up the pitch.

38th - A cross from the byline by Clemente Luis Fabiano goes out of play.

41st - The striker burst through the rearguard not believing his luck but Michael Rensing is quick off his line.

42nd - Arjen Robben has a free header which goes wide of the post.

Half Time

48th - Frédéric Kanoute hits the ball hard with the outside of his boot, but puts it into row z.

54th - Michael Rensing punches clear.

56th - Arjen Robben nods down a high ball across the face of goal.

57th - A fierce shot is clawed away by Michael Rensing.

60th - Mario Gomez will be kicking himself for failing to capitalise on the break.

61st - The keeper comes roaring off his line and clatters with Diego Capel sending the ball wide.

62nd - A shot from distance is stopped by Michael Rensing.

65th - After the keepers initial save Franck Ribery runs in for the rebound but agonisingly blasts it over!

69th - A curling shot from Frédéric Kanoute goes just wide of the post.

73rd - Diego Capel shows some excellent footwork in front of goal, but fails to score the goal.

75th - Michael Rensing makes an easy save with both hands!

77th - Philipp Lahm strays offside.

80th - A lovely ball falls to Diego Capel but he shoots wide.

87th - In a swift counter-attack, Abdoulay Konko races up the field but clumsily trips over the ball.

Full Time

Bayern-Munichs-Arjen-Robb-001.jpg

Arjen Robben celebrating his early goal.

9_88_MEDIUMPIC_12-03-summary-06-m.jpg

Anatoliy Tymochuk commenting his goal against Sevilla.

LIVERPOOL 0-2 ARSENAL

"IM SORRY FOR THIS LOST..I FORGOT TO ARRANGED THE TACTIC AND DONT WORRY WE WILL WIN OUR NEXT MATCH"SHAHIR SAID WHICH SAD VOICE.

0:

Kick-Off

5: A last ditch saving tackle by William GALLAS sees it out for a corner

8: Manuel ALMUNIA shows safe hands to make a comfortable save!

9: There is uncertainty in the defence before Steven GERRARD kicks it clear

10: José REINA is quick off his line to clear the danger

13: A vicious strike from 25 yards has Manuel ALMUNIA scrambling across his net to the ball

15: Good passing by Jamie CARRAGHER, helps to keep the midfield together

16: Javier MASCHERANO arrives in the box but doesn't reach the pass

21: An ambitious 30 yard drive from Tomás ROSICKY shoots over the bar

23: Alexandre SONG will be kicking himself for failing to capitalise on the break

24: Jamie CARRAGHER has his head in his hands, after he blasts wide infront of an open goal!!!!

25: [Goal] GOAL!! - Using his blistering pace Andrei ARSHAVIN leaves the defenders in his wake and chips the keeper with aplomb!

27: A cross from the byline by Albert RIERA goes out of play

28: Javier MASCHERANO miss hits his shot wide of goal

29: [Yellow Card] BOOKED - A bit harsh - the ref cautions Gaël CLICHY after a 50/50 challenge!

32: A clear crisp strike by Martin SKRTEL hits the side netting!

36: Excellent first touch by Alves da Silva EDUARDO, he turns skillfully, but rifles his shot wide

37: Back-peddling clumsily José REINA just gets his fingers to it

38: A cross from out wide falls to Albert RIERA who miss hits the volley

40: Manuel ALMUNIA is at hand to clear the danger

41: An accurate pass falls to Bacary SAGNA who crosses it into the box

42: [Yellow Card] BOOKED - A stupid challenge by Tomás ROSICKY results in a yellow card

43: Alves da Silva EDUARDO nearly gives the crowd something to cheer about as his drive whistles past the post

45:

Half Time

49: Alves da Silva EDUARDO finds himself in space but blasts wide

52: Albert RIERA try from 15 yards is a false dawn, as it slips past the keepers near post!

53: Robin VAN PERSIE manages to up the tempo

55: [Yellow Card] BOOKED - After a foolish foul on the edge of the box Emmanuel EBOUE receives an instant caution!

62: [Goal] GOAL!! - Some excellent passing leaves Emmanuel EBOUE clear on goal and he finishes with ease!

65: A snapshot by Martin SKRTEL on the edge of the D flies just over

66: A 25 yard shot by Robin VAN PERSIE smashes against the crossbar

68: [Yellow Card] BOOKED - The ref cautions Rodrigues FABIO AURELIO after a late challenge

73: Manuel ALMUNIA fists the ball to safety

76: Albert RIERA trys to chip the keeper, but hits it over the crossbar

78: [Yellow Card] BOOKED - Steven GERRARD for blocking an opponents run

81: Steven GERRARD header goes inches wide

82: José REINA rushes off his line to claim the ball

84: The imposing Tomás ROSICKY heads inches over

85: A glancing header is punched clear by José REINA

86: José REINA parries away the drive

87: A delicate chip from Albert RIERA crashes back off the bar

89: A spectacular overhead kick by Emmanuel EBOUE flies wide of the mark

90:

Full Time

Transfers

Bayern have signed Togolese striker Emmanuel Adebayor from Manchester City on a £2.6M deal plus Vinicius Breno and Luca Toni. Lars Sohnwaldt is after Rene Adler to replace Michael Rensing. Lars Sohnwaldt: ''Of course it's sad to see Luca Toni leaving, but he wanted to leave and i wanted a new striker and so it happened. Adebayor is much younger and is getting alot better, he scored alot goals and I have no doubt that he will do the same at Bayern. Also I'm after Rene Adler, he is very good at goal and i really want him to my team.''

Emmanuel Adebayor: ''I joined with a great team and not just for the money, I wan't to help making this team better and rule the world. It was sad to leave my teammates, but i can handle it. Now everyone can watch me scoring goals in Bayern Munich shirt.''

adebayor.jpg

Adebayor arrived at Germany.

emmanuel-adebayor_1293647c.jpg

Adebayor first time at a press conference as a Bayern München player.

rene_adler.jpg

Rene Adler coming to Bayern München?