Luís Kasmirski FILIPE

kanecee

Re: Luís Kasmirski FILIPE

my cousin has offered me 13 million for Luís Kasmirski FILIPE should i accept it??

rating:89

postion:LB/LM

He was one of the best attacking left backs in La Liga last season. A very good player that has the potential to rise to 90 (if he continues his form).

But whether this is a good deal for you depends on your squad and your financial ability, as well as the competitiveness of the setup.

He was one of the best attacking left backs in La Liga last season. A very good player that has the potential to rise to 90 (if he continues his form).

But whether this is a good deal for you depends on your squad and your financial ability' date=' as well as the competitiveness of the setup.[/quote']

this is my defence:

FILIPE, Luís Kasmirski

SCHAFER, Marcel

MISUN, Milan

ANSALDI, Cristian

EVERTON SILVA, José

ECKERSLEY, Richard

MILITO, Gabriel

EVANS, Jonny

WERLEY, Ananias

COATES, Sebastián

MACDONALD, Cameron

ALEXIS, Ruano

HINES, Seb

HUNT, Stephen

and he wants Jonny Evans for 12 million. Should i accept this???

Thanks

this is my defence:

FILIPE' date=' Luís Kasmirski

SCHAFER, Marcel

MISUN, Milan

ANSALDI, Cristian

EVERTON SILVA, José

ECKERSLEY, Richard

MILITO, Gabriel

EVANS, Jonny

WERLEY, Ananias

COATES, Sebastián

MACDONALD, Cameron

ALEXIS, Ruano

HINES, Seb

HUNT, Stephen

and he wants Jonny Evans for 12 million. Should i accept this???

Thanks[/quote']

Your defense is not very great;) Since Filipe is your first choice LB, 13m is not a good deal for you. Either ask for more or keep him:D

Felipe is a good player I have learned, but his probability to rise is slim at Deportivo right now. He will surely go on to a bigger club, sooner rather than later. However, I see you have Schafer, who has the advantage of Champions League football, and possibly a starter , dependent on if Lahm plays right back, in South Africa. Schafer will go to 89, then 90, and be your better right back in 8 or 10 months from now, dependent on SM, and all the players they add today, and have to rate tomorrow. I would p/e Felipe now, because Schafer will get his deserved rise to 89 in the next few weeks.

ASIDE. It's funny because I was recently talking about the two players in the post above. 15 million is okay, only unless you can bring in someone you need.