Spending Spree

Jack14

Re: Spending Spree

Berg has the potential to hit 92-93 maybe.. obviously thats a few changes away but it will happen. Its hard to say at the moment with there only being 5 games played but he has played 3, subbed on in 2 and scored 1 goal.

I would recommend him to anyone he is just pure class..

Has 19 Under 21 caps with 8 goals

Has 7 Senior Caps with 1 goal.

But like i say its hard to say at the moment.

Try Eden Dzeko if ou dont like berg.

i need sort of long term and short term potential if you know what i mean :P and also what do you think of pablo hernandez valencia winger?

Dont really know much about the spanish league but he is a player i like and he has got potential but all i know is from what i see of him that he is a future star and also Valencia have played 1 game so far and he started and scored in a 2-0 win over Sevilla.

What do you think Berg will rise to and is he playing well for hamburg??

He's mostly been a substitute at Hamburg; he made his first Bundesliga start only yesterday. He certainly hasn't done enough for a rise at the moment' date=' but I agree with [i']gump[/i], he is a very good player and a consistent goalscorer.

Based on last season's heroics, Edin Dzeko's likely to rise to 90 ahead of Berg, although the Bosnian has only 1 goal to his credit from 4 starts in the new season, with Wolfsburg having been dismal (2 wins & 3 defeats).

i need sort of long term and short term potential if you know what i mean :P and also what do you think of pablo hernandez valencia winger?

He's a big talent and has already played for Spain. I hear he's a starter ahead of Joaquin' date=' so a +1 or even a +2 rise may be on the cards. B)

P. S. - [i']dazinho[/i] mentioned Helmes. As highly as I rate him, he's out with an injury till the new year, at least, so don't sign him now.

EDIT - Paolo Guerrero will be out for 6 months after suffering a cruciate ligament injury while playing for Peru against Venezuela. Berg will from now on be a starter for Hamburg.