Leonel Galeano - 18 Y/O First team Defender in Argentina

Kieran Smith

Leonel Galeano

Leonel Galeano is 18 and was born 2 of August 1991. Hes an Argentine Centre Back who plays for Independiente. By the time the next Argentine ratings come around he could well rise by alot if he doesnt get injured or anything like that.

I really do like this player, becuase hes big and strong and is intimidated by any sort of attacker. Hes played 3 games so far this season playing every minute of those games (270 minutes) I suggest that people snap him up quick because this lad is a very talented player playing First Team football for a big Argentine club.

Hes rated 75 on SM but could well rise into early 80's if he carries on playing first team football. I know that its early to tell but i can sense big things for this young lad.

Comments would be appreciated guys

P.S no pic or Video will try to find some soon

Regards Kieran

Re: Leonel Galeano - 18 Y/O First team Defender in Argentina

looks a good find. is he replacing someone who is injured or just picked outright? just wondering if he is really worth a buy.

My sources tell me hes starting outright hes not the only defender in the sqaud thers 4 or 5 more rated higher than him who are fit but arnt playing. hes never been subbed on or off. played all minutes when he starts.

hes definatly worth a buy hes valued at 430k good signing for the future. i highly respect and recommend him, bit early to tell but im gona stick my neck out and say he may reach 83+ in the future rating changes.

hope this helps.

Guest Abdel Zizi

I have a few questions for you:

1. Did you scout this player yourself (by which I mean, did you get him added with a ticket?)

2. Have you seen him play?

3. Could you please not post a thread on a player the day he is added.

We have a sort of gentlemen's agreement around here not to post about someone the day he get's added. This is to prevent leeches of living of the forum and "stealing" players from their actual founder. If you are the one who got him added, you're dimishing your own chances to sign him.

Obviously I rate him highly, as I scouted him a month ago, but Sm refused to add him 2 times..

I have a few questions for you:

1. Did you scout this player yourself (by which I mean' date=' did you get him added with a ticket?)

2. Have you seen him play?

3. Could you please not post a thread on a player the day he is added.

We have a sort of gentlemen's agreement around here not to post about someone the day he get's added. This is to prevent leeches of living of the forum and "stealing" players from their actual founder. If you are the one who got him added, you're dimishing your own chances to sign him.

Obviously I rate him highly, as I scouted him a month ago, but Sm refused to add him 2 times..[/quote']

1) i put in a ticket 2 weeks back when i first started scouting him, and i only have one team and have put in an offer of 2million so that no one will be able to beat my offer. hes an incredible talent from wat i have seen and believe he should of been added weeks back when i first started watching him.

il make sure that i wont post a thread on player thats just been added today, so sorry about that, but i no him well and am looking forward to how he will get on this season against the bigger teams in argentina like Boca and River. lo:D

Guest Abdel Zizi

1) i put in a ticket 2 weeks back when i first started scouting him' date=' and i only have one team and have put in an offer of 2million so that no one will be able to beat my offer. hes an incredible talent from wat i have seen and believe he should of been added weeks back when i first started watching him.

il make sure that i wont post a thread on player thats just been added today, so sorry about that, but i no him well and am looking forward to how he will get on this season against the bigger teams in argentina like Boca and River. lo:D[/quote']

Okay thx, that's all I wanted to hear.

In GC's, 2M ain't enough probably, that's why it's so important not to post ;)

Mate,do you want to know why in most of your threads you don't get any comment while you have put much effort to make VERY MUCH threads in recent days. It because most -if not all- of your scouting threads just contain VERY LITTLE INFO. It just contained stats,stats and stats. If it's only contain stats, put it in Player Rating Section, not Player Talent Scout. If you want to make thread at Player Talent Scout, try to get as much as additional info (youth career, characteristic,national team career, etc), Not Only Stats. No offense to you,just give you advice to make people respect you more

ive only got Rotherham in Eng Champ 30....

im in division 3 with them.

It's not like that for everyone. It's a bit of a scout's code, we usually don't post in the 30 hours following his addition, to let the others who knew about him before have their shot at him too.

Mate' date='do you want to know why in most of your threads you don't get any comment while you have put much effort to make VERY MUCH threads in recent days. It because most -if not all- of your scouting threads just contain [b']VERY LITTLE INFO[/b]. It just contained stats,stats and stats. If it's only contain stats, put it in Player Rating Section, not Player Talent Scout. If you want to make thread at Player Talent Scout, try to get as much as additional info (youth career, characteristic,national team career, etc), Not Only Stats. No offense to you,just give you advice to make people respect you more

stats is the best thing if i were to scout someone and just tell them about how he did at school who are his best mates it would be rubbish and knowone would buy the player. Stats show people that how many games hes played how many minutes on the field. SM dont change ratings because he had a good up bringing or because he played CB for his local team. SM changes ratings for how he plays and how many minutes he gets on the field. People dont want to know his upbringing they wana no wat he will rise too.:D:D

It's not like that for everyone. It's a bit of a scout's code' date=' we usually don't post in the 30 hours following his addition, to let the others who knew about him before have their shot at him too.[/quote']

from now on mate ill make sure i stick too that rule i dint no sorry.:D

stats is the best thing if i were to scout someone and just tell them about how he did at school who are his best mates it would be rubbish and knowone would buy the player. Stats show people that how many games hes played how many minutes on the field. SM dont change ratings because he had a good up bringing or because he played CB for his local team. SM changes ratings for how he plays and how many minutes he gets on the field. People dont want to know his upbringing they wana no wat he will rise too.:D:D

No, stats arn't always the best thing. Mario Fernandes has 2 games when I posted about him, Rafa Toloi - 0, Sandro - 4, Paulo Henrique - 1. Souza hadn't played yet either, and there are many more examples. If you just go based on stats, it's a Player Ratings, not a player talent.

No' date=' stats arn't always the best thing. Mario Fernandes has 2 games when I posted about him, Rafa Toloi - 0, Sandro - 4, Paulo Henrique - 1. Souza hadn't played yet either, and there are many more examples. If you just go based on stats, it's a Player Ratings, not a player talent.[/quote']

That's what i mean. If you just wrote about stats and nothing beside it,it's better if you put it in Player Rating and say "he'll rise to blah blah blah because he played in blah blah blah games"

No' date=' stats arn't always the best thing. Mario Fernandes has 2 games when I posted about him, Rafa Toloi - 0, Sandro - 4, Paulo Henrique - 1. Souza hadn't played yet either, and there are many more examples. If you just go based on stats, it's a Player Ratings, not a player talent.[/quote']
That's what i mean. If you just wrote about stats and nothing beside it' date='it's better if you put it in Player Rating and say "he'll rise to blah blah blah because he played in blah blah blah games"[/quote']

Ok guys sure ill put in more info aout how they got on at school and in the youth systems and that in future.:)

1) i put in a ticket 2 weeks back when i first started scouting him' date=' and i only have one team and have put in an offer of 2million so that no one will be able to beat my offer. hes an incredible talent from wat i have seen and believe he should of been added weeks back when i first started watching him.

il make sure that i wont post a thread on player thats just been added today, so sorry about that, but i no him well and am looking forward to how he will get on this season against the [b']bigger teams in argentina like Boca and River. lo:D[/b]

Seriously?!?!?! River are one of the worst teams in that league at the moment! And Boca won't break into the top 3 either.

Seriously?!?!?! River are one of the worst teams in that league at the moment! And Boca won't break into the top 3 either.

3 games gone you dont no for sure who will finish were or anything, i no you know alot about Argentina, but were only 3 games in and i know this player has a great future.

Boca and River could be up there come the end of the season.:D

3 games gone you dont no for sure who will finish were or anything' date=' i no you know alot about Argentina, but were only 3 games in and i know this player has a great future.

Boca and River could be up there come the end of the season.:D[/quote']

Yes, Galeano is a decent player. Independiente are reknowned for bringing through top class youth players.

Just to put it into context. Saying River will be up there at the end of the season is like saying Portsmouth will win the Premier league.

Yes' date=' Galeano is a decent player. Independiente are reknowned for bringing through top class youth players.

Just to put it into context. Saying River will be up there at the end of the season is like saying Portsmouth will win the Premier league.[/quote']

haha ok lol:D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest BrandonBurrows

Yes, he is in for a great rise. If I have my stats right he has started 18 games and got 2 goals.

• 1 month later...