Lahm deal

jakecarpenter

In a world champ set up, my Bayern side had an offer for Lahm from Barca of

Yaha Toure + 15 mill

I do not like this deal, as I won't have any class defenders in my team then. I am thinking of negotiating with

Pique + Busquets + 7 mill

If he accepted that I would be quite pleased, but here is the question

- will Pique get close to Lahm's 93 rating any time soon? If so, I would put in that responded deal, if not than I will just keep Lahm, as he is still a world class player

what do you think?

Re: Lahm deal

pique will for defo, hes getting regular games for both barca and spain, i don't think he'll hit 93 in the next ratings but an easy 92, same as busquets, your getting two great players here, and i think within the next year both will be 94's. lahm is good but bayern aren't hitting the heights so that 7 mil is going to make the deal even sweeter!

Re: Lahm deal

In a world champ set up' date=' my Bayern side had an offer for Lahm from Barca of

Yaha Toure + 15 mill

I do not like this deal, as I won't have any class defenders in my team then. I am thinking of negotiating with

Pique + Busquets + 7 mill

If he accepted that I would be quite pleased, but here is the question

- will Pique get close to Lahm's 93 rating any time soon? If so, I would put in that responded deal, if not than I will just keep Lahm, as he is still a world class player

what do you think?[/quote']

Based on current form, Pique can easily get 91/92 in a few months' time and probably higher by the end of the season or after the World Cup. He's become one of the more trusted defender for both Barca and Spain.

I seriously doubt Busquets can get a rating beyond 90 any time soon as Barca and Spain have a lot of CM/DM ahead of him. But he's definitely for the long term.

If you are looking for short term benefits. Ask for Pique+Toure.:P