Lacina Traore CFR Cluj Starter only rated 74 (snap him up quick)

liverpool_rule

lacina-traore-mircea-rosca.jpg

Name: Lacina Traore

Club: CFR Cluj

Currently on DB rated 74 :eek::eek::eek:

Predicted Rating 80

Ill be honest with you guys, I have never seen him play but i've talked to a few people Romania and they told me that he's the real deal and could be a future star. The average value of the Cluj team is 84 so a rise of 80 would sound resonable considering he's played 5 games and scored 2 goals. People told me he's a bit like Adebayor and is strong in the air and can hit a couple of screamers.

trust me on this one, he wont be there for long and soon enough a bigger team will come in for him and he could be a future star. Anyways here is his stats so far.

CFR Cluj vs. Gaz Metan Medias (2-0) played 67 minutes- Scored

CFR Cluj vs. Sarajevo- Europa ligue (2-1) 2 minutes

Dinamo Bucuresti vs. CFR Cluj (1-0) played 90 minutes

Sarajevo vs. CFR Cluj (1-1) played 13 minutes

CFR Cluj vs. Otelul Galati (1-0) played 44 minutes- Scored

Time on field 216 minutes

Re: Lacina Traore CFR Cluj Starter only rated 74 (snap him up quick)

I don't know who you asked , but you missed the most important person .:P

Anyway , I have to admit that the only reason why I haven't made a thread on him is because I didn't have time , else I would have done it.

He's a strong player and overall he looks very good . He started more as a temporary solution to replace the long time injured Didi , but slowly he got his place on the first team and considering that Yssouf Kone has many offers from other teams , it wouldn't be a surprise for me to see Yssouf leaving and Traore replacing him ...

I also agree about the 80 rating as the Romanian ratings are close and he won't be able to make too many appearances till then , but he has the potential to be a big player .;)

the guy scored last season too in april :D

you may add his last season performance too

will do

if the romanian ratings were as far as the english ratings, he could have had a rise up to 83 but unfortunately the ratings are only a couple of weeks away so he'll have to settle for an 80 unless he starts bagging a few hattricks :D

I don't know who you asked ' date=' but you missed the most important person .:P[/quote']

Hehe, nice reply, pal. ;)

Actually darkblade wrote me a while back asking if I would compile a scout report on the kid:

Well, chances are that someone will do a report long before I'll have the time to put something together.

I've seen him playing a few times and I really rate this kid. I'm just glad CFR didn't loan him out as they were planing to. Also very surprised he's not been added to the DB yet.

I also agree about the 80 rating as the Romanian ratings are close and he won't be able to make too many appearances till then , but he has the potential to be a big player .;)

He seems like nice player, for sure.

• 2 weeks later...

Got him for a couple of my teams.

Should i sell when his TB is up or hang onto him?

if you need the money sell him if not keep him. he is a decent player for the future and I can see him making it as high as 88-89 if he moves to another team in a better league

• 5 months later...

He has played 1120 minutes this season and a few matches in the Europa Cup ' date=' mostly played as a starter .[/quote']

So that means he will rise to 85??? How's his performance this season?? Sorry, I have never seen this person play....

Read that he would get 84/85 in the next ratings. Cant find any stats though. Can anyone confirm this?

He'll get 84 for sure.

I'm not too sure about 85 since he was on bench in the last 3 games .

• 5 weeks later...

Is he any closer to making a move to a top-flight team? I know there was lots of talk from Arsenal back in January ...

Apart from the Arsenal rumours in January I haven't heard nothing. He has played quite a number of games but he is struggling to find the back of the net but should rise to around 83-85 when the Romanian ratings comes around

He's played 30 games so far this season with 7 goals which gives a ratio of around 1 goal in every 4 games which isn't that impressive for a striker but he should move to a bigger league in the near future and I would keep hold of him.