Igor Denisov

Re: Igor Denisov

You must ask yourself a couple of questions first:

1) Do you have plenty of CM's in your squad and if not do you have an adequate replacement lined up who is available?

2) How useful is cash in your setup? (What I mean by this is if you sell a player for X million can you easily get a replacement for that player who is as good if not better)

If the answer to these questions is no, no and not very then you should look at getting a part exchange as part of the deal, ie, 6m and player X for Denisov. In closing, Denisov is a good player who is a safe 90 and may have a small chance of a 91 rating. If you can't put that 12m towards getting a better player in place of Denisov then my opinion would be don't sell him. Hope this helps my friend.:)

Re: Igor Denisov

You must ask yourself a couple of questions first:

1) Do you have plenty of CM's in your squad and if not do you have an adequate replacement lined up who is available?

2) How useful is cash in your setup? (What I mean by this is if you sell a player for X million can you easily get a replacement for that player who is as good if not better)

If the answer to these questions is no' date=' no and not very then you should look at getting a part exchange as part of the deal, ie, 6m and player X for Denisov. In closing, Denisov is a good player who is a safe 90 and may have a small chance of a 91 rating. If you can't put that 12m towards getting a better player in place of Denisov then my opinion would be don't sell him. Hope this helps my friend.:)[/quote']

1) I am going to replace him with Gourcuff

2)Cash dont really matter to me