Albiol = Arshavin?

Wossamatta U

Re: Albiol = Arshavin?

don go for albiol. people commonly think that he will rise coz he starts for real madrid, but this is not true. Spectacular performance is needed for a rise other than regular appearances. If you look at Madrid's defense, it is not that good with Pepe out. If you see the Champions League Tuesday night, then you can see the class of Pepe and how ordinary the other three defence players are. If Pepe is 93 rated, I can't see why Albiol should rise to the same rating as him.

Besides, Albiol hasn't got his rating risen in the recent 3 rating changes, which mean that he lacks improvement. Moreover, in National team, Albiol is a sub to Pique. We all know Pique is bound to rise to 92 but then why Albiol be rated higher than him.

In summary, Albiol is a pretty good CB for his age but he is not going to rise or play at the level that everyone is expected of him at the forseeable future.

On the contrary, I would say Arshavin isn't going to rise too owing to his frequent injuries. But he has shown what he is capable of and so certainly worth keeping.

Hope it helps:)

• 1 month later...
Guest Football8

Re: Albiol = Arshavin?

Like many people have said, it depends on who you need more, a defender or a Winger. But I think Raul Albiol will get 93 soon as he's been a solid defender and played like he's been there for years.