Bundesliga Risers, Talents and Droppers 2009 (2010 edition available now)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cheap high risers (from 70's to 81) Wolfgang Hesl (Hamburger SV) 75 -> 75-79 - rose to 78 Stefan Reinartz (Bayer Leverkusen) 74 -> 79-81 - rose to 80 Carlos Zambrano (FC Schalke 04) 80 ->

Re: Bundesliga Risers, Talents and Droppers 2009

Re: Bundesliga Risers, Talents and Droppers 2009 Should rise to 87 then' date=' has been a good replacement for Helmes. Will edit the list, but only put him into the possible risers section, not sur

I would be skeptical about that... I wouldn't be surprised if he dropped to 88.

Drop to 89.

SM really don't liek to drop certain 'promising players' like Sergio Aguero, who plainly isn't 94 class, and even with Atleti at the foor of the table, it's highly unlikely that he'll drop.

Because of his injury Rakitic has only managed 3 starts, but he's recovered and should start from now on. I'd expect him to stya, much the way Brown has managed to stay at 89 at United despite only getting 18 starts in the last season and a bit.

SM really don't liek to drop certain 'promising players' like Sergio Aguero' date=' who plainly isn't 94 class, and even with Atleti at the foor of the table, it's highly unlikely that he'll drop.

Because of his injury Rakitic has only managed 3 starts, but he's recovered and should start from now on. I'd expect him to stya, much the way Brown has managed to stay at 89 at United despite only getting 18 starts in the last season and a bit.[/quote']

Fair enough points I guess. IMO its 50/50. If he does come back and start again he would really need to improve his form from last season because he was very poor to say the least.

can anyone tell me about

Stefan KIESSLING

Zdravko KUZMANOVIC

Pavel POGREBNYAK

All to stay mate! :P

Agree with Spam about Kuzmanovic and Pogrebnyak. But Kiessling IMO deserves an increase. Not only because he is playing for the current leader Leverkusen and he is the top scorer of the Bundesliga atm also because he played every match last year and scored there 12 times and gave 9 assists. Even (or especially) as a fan of VfB Stuttgart I can't believe why Löw invites Cacau to the national team and waives on Kiessling. But I'm sure he will be a part of the WC-team if he can keep his performance.

Comparing him with other strikers rated 91 of the Bundesliga like Kuranyi, Pogrebnyak, Olic or Podolski, I have to say, that he is on the same level or even better.

Jan MORÁVEK how is he doing after his transfer fiasco and what are his prospects say till the end of the season all help is appreciated...Also Ralf FAHRMANN what are his rating expectations...

Can't tell you much about Moravek. Just one sub (for the last 2 minutes of the game) this season. As far as I know Magath, I would say Moravek doesn't really impress in the training. Magath is a coach, who doesn't fear the star players and often give the more unknown players a chance. It's just like he is saying to the stars: "We don't really need you, if you don't show me (also in the training) that you endeavour." Best example is the young Levan Kenia who seems to be a regular now.

Fährmann had bad luck at Frankfurt, because he broke his hand at the build-up.

Therefore he hasn't played for Frankfurts first team yet. I still expect him to become their first goalkeeper in the next 1-2 years. He has now recovered of his injury and played a match in the 4. league for the second team of Eintracht Frankfurt. But at the coming changes he will probably stay, because he hasn't played a game.

Agree with Spam about Kuzmanovic and Pogrebnyak. But Kiessling IMO deserves an increase. Not only because he is playing for the current leader Leverkusen and he is the top scorer of the Bundesliga atm also because he played every match last year and scored there 12 times and gave 9 assists. Even (or especially) as a fan of VfB Stuttgart I can't believe why Löw invites Cacau to the national team and waives on Kiessling. But I'm sure he will be a part of the WC-team if he can keep his performance.

Comparing him with other strikers rated 91 of the Bundesliga like Kuranyi' date=' Pogrebnyak, Olic or Podolski, I have to say, that he is on the same level or even better.[/quote']

I really hope that SM feels the same way as you and Kiessling gets +1. :)

And what about Tim Borowsky at Werder Brema?
On a separate note' date=' how is Borowski doing at Bremen?[/quote']
Hes been alright' date=' nothing great. Hasn't done enough to regain his 91 imo yet anyway.[/quote']

Please use next time the search function of the thread to control if this hasn't already been asked.

I searched the thread, and only three posts came up on Boateng. One stating his NT debut, one stating his possible positional change to Def/DM and one more stating a prediction.

I would like to know if Boateng is a worthy long term buy? Can he break into Germany's starting eleven? Thanks in advance.

High-rated risers (82 onwards)

Grafite (VfL Wolfsburg) 89 -> 90/91

Edin Dzeko (VfL Wolfsburg) 89 -> 90/91 Should go 93 but 91 sounds more probable. Only Gekas scored more goals then him in WC2010 Q. Dzeko has 9 + 5 assists Gekas has 10 goals 1 assist. Rooney fori instance had same amount of goals as Dzeko (9) and 3 assists. Second best goal scorer in Bundesliga this year too.

+Vedad Ibisevic (TSG 1899 Hoffenheim) 88 -> 89/90 My opinnion that he should go to 90. Scored 18 goals in 17 matches last year. This year 8 games 3 goals 4 assists. Few goals and assists in Cup and NT as well

Possible risers (stay or +1)

Sejad Salihovic (TSG 1899 Hoffenheim) 88 will go 89

Zvjezdan Misimovic (VfL Wolfsburg) 90 should go 93 but probably 92. Player with most assists in Bundesliga 2008/2009 and 2009/2010 so far. Player with 4 goals in 8 games in Bundesliga and 6 assists so far this season. Player with most number of points in WC2010 qualifiers - 5 goals 9 assists.

Definite droppers (Get rid asap)

Theofanis Gekas (Bayer Leverkusen) 89 -> 87 HE is the top europian scorer in WC2010 Q and it will be a shame if they drop him to 87.

High-rated risers (82 onwards)

Grafite (VfL Wolfsburg) 89 -> 90/91

Edin Dzeko (VfL Wolfsburg) 89 -> 90/91 Should go 93 but 91 sounds more probable. Only Gekas scored more goals then him in WC2010 Q. Dzeko has 9 + 5 assists Gekas has 10 goals 1 assist. Rooney fori instance had same amount of goals as Dzeko (9) and 3 assists. Second best goal scorer in Bundesliga this year too.

+Vedad Ibisevic (TSG 1899 Hoffenheim) 88 -> 89/90 My opinnion that he should go to 90. Scored 18 goals in 17 matches last year. This year 8 games 3 goals 4 assists. Few goals and assists in Cup and NT as well

Possible risers (stay or +1)

Sejad Salihovic (TSG 1899 Hoffenheim) 88 will go 89

Zvjezdan Misimovic (VfL Wolfsburg) 90 should go 93 but probably 92. Player with most assists in Bundesliga 2008/2009 and 2009/2010 so far. Player with 4 goals in 8 games in Bundesliga and 6 assists so far this season. Player with most number of points in WC2010 qualifiers - 5 goals 9 assists.

Definite droppers (Get rid asap)

Theofanis Gekas (Bayer Leverkusen) 89 -> 87 HE is the top europian scorer in WC2010 Q and it will be a shame if they drop him to 87.

How could it be possible that Dzeko ought to get 93? Thats putting him on a higher level than Nasri. He is definitely not better than Nasri at the moment. Maybe give him 1/2 season of a superb goal scoring form before he goes to 93.

Ibisevic went to 88 from 85 already because of his 18 goals in 17 games and he will not go up anymore as he has not managed to keep that form after his injury.

Misimovic is good but i doubt he will rise to 93 or 92.

I don't see a team for some reason. I think you need to give the link of the squad you can see from your profile. Not' date=' the one from your home. Or give a list of players.[/quote']

RENSING, Michael GGk 89

ENKE, Robert GGk 91

ALMUNIA, Manuel GGk 91

LAHM, Philipp LB-RBLB/RB 93

LELL, Christian RBRB 89

IRAOLA, Andoni RB-RMRB/RM 90

LUCIO, Ferreira CBCB 94

FERRARI, Matteo CBCB 90

DEMICHELIS, Martin CB-DMCB/DM 93

DA SILVA, Paulo CB-RBCB/RB 90

SCHWEINSTEIGER, Bastian RM-LMRM/LM 92

NAVAS, Jesús RM-WRM/Wing 92

SENNA, Marcos DM-CMDM/CM 94

FORBES, Ross DM-CMDM/CM 64

ZE ROBERTO, Silva CM-LMCM/LM 92

VAN BOMMEL, Mark CM-DMCM/DM 92

MCCARTHY, James CM-AMCM/AM 82

RAKITIC, Ivan AM-WAM/Wing 89

PODOLSKI, Lukas F-WFwd/Wing 91

MANDZUKIC, Mario F-AMFwd/AM 88

KRAMARIC, Andrej F-WFwd/Wing 75

KLOSE, Miroslav FFwd 93

DEFOE, Jermain FFwd 90

CABANAS, Salvador FFwd 91

TONI, Luca CFCF 94

CROUCH, Peter cf 90

If i were you, I'd get a better goalkeeper.

Rensing is going to drop, Bayern prefers Butt to this guy.

Almunia is old, and getting poorer.

Maybe you could get MUSLERA or LLORIS because these people are gonna rise.

For the defenders,

sell Lell, thats for sure. He isn't getting much playing time neither.

Maybe you would want to get BADSTUBER, Jerome BOATENG or Simon KJAER instead.

For the midfield,

Its pretty ok, you might just want to get a leftmidfielder? possibly Ozil since he is like the next big thing.

For The attack,

sell Podolski, his team is like at the bottom of the table, and is most likely to drop to 90.

I am not sure about keeping Toni because he might drop due to lack of playing time but now with Olic injured, there is a chance that he comes back to play more for Bayern.

Thats just my opinions anyway. Good luck. ;)

RENSING' date=' Michael GGk 89

ENKE, Robert GGk 91

ALMUNIA, Manuel GGk 91

LAHM, Philipp LB-RBLB/RB 93

LELL, Christian RBRB 89

IRAOLA, Andoni RB-RMRB/RM 90

LUCIO, Ferreira CBCB 94

FERRARI, Matteo CBCB 90

DEMICHELIS, Martin CB-DMCB/DM 93

DA SILVA, Paulo CB-RBCB/RB 90

SCHWEINSTEIGER, Bastian RM-LMRM/LM 92

NAVAS, Jesús RM-WRM/Wing 92

SENNA, Marcos DM-CMDM/CM 94

FORBES, Ross DM-CMDM/CM 64

ZE ROBERTO, Silva CM-LMCM/LM 92

VAN BOMMEL, Mark CM-DMCM/DM 92

MCCARTHY, James CM-AMCM/AM 82

RAKITIC, Ivan AM-WAM/Wing 89

PODOLSKI, Lukas F-WFwd/Wing 91

MANDZUKIC, Mario F-AMFwd/AM 88

KRAMARIC, Andrej F-WFwd/Wing 75

KLOSE, Miroslav FFwd 93

DEFOE, Jermain FFwd 90

CABANAS, Salvador FFwd 91

TONI, Luca CFCF 94

CROUCH, Peter cf 90[/quote']

I agree with Bayernsupporter in most of his points.

But Podolski might drop but he is still an important part of the national team.

I would say 50/50 for a drop.

Sell:

• Rensing, Almunia and Enke and buy one good goalkeeper and one good young talent.
  • Lell (not only because of his lack of playing time (as Bayernsupporter already mentioned), but also because his bad performances).
  • Demichelis, now injured and will drop.
  • Toni, will drop because he doesn't deserve his 94. (Phil mentioned him in his thread opening post)
    These are the player's I can talk about.

Buy:

Some young talents.

Sure, this all depends on the kind of the setup and if you can get replacements.

How could it be possible that Dzeko ought to get 93? Thats putting him on a higher level than Nasri. He is definitely not better than Nasri at the moment. Maybe give him 1/2 season of a superb goal scoring form before he goes to 93.

Ibisevic went to 88 from 85 already because of his 18 goals in 17 games and he will not go up anymore as he has not managed to keep that form after his injury.

Misimovic is good but i doubt he will rise to 93 or 92.

Nasri ? the guy that was injured the most of the last season ? I really like Nasri's style but my friend Dzeko was nr 2. top goalscorer in Bundesliga last season, was voted for player of the year by the other bundelsliga players and is sharing second place for top goalscorer in WC2010 Qualifiers. Hes also currently ranked as second top goalscorer in Bundesliga and hes assisting big time...

What more do you have to achive to get some recognition by other then Wolfsburg fans ? Maybe the fact that Wolfsburg didnt accept M24€ from AC Milan this summer for the very player we are discussing.

The same goes for Misimovic. This guy is playmaker of worldclass and you might feel sorry that he was raised by Bayern and wasn't found good enough. most assists in BL last year and this year as well. Most assists in WCQ, Hes scoring too and I doubt that there has been a goal that hasn't gone trough his feet...

Ibisevic already broke 3 Bundesliga records this year. He's coming back big time :) just wait and see...

Hows Aaron Hunt been playing? Looks like he's doing quite well judging by the stats. Also, is Frings likely to drop?

One more. :P How much potential do Trasch and Celozzi have? I know they have been playing quite a bit but are they likely to hold down first team places any time soon?

thanks. :)