Bundesliga Risers, Talents and Droppers 2009 (2010 edition available now)

Phil (GT)

Re: Bundesliga Risers, Talents and Droppers 2009

Also' date=' should i invest 2.5m in Christian Träsch, 83rated Def/Dm, reported to get a nice rise...??[/quote']

He'll change to a RB/DM, I reckon. Stuttgart regular and also a German international. I'd definitely buy him, if I were you - at worst, you'd make a tidy profit. ;)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... i'm getting rid of him asap!!!. Reccomend me another CB/DM please who can be 85-88' date=' so long as the potential of getting an 89 is with the player.. Sugar, i need to get rid asap!![/quote']
Jags should drop to 87. I'm pretty sure he's injured as he hasn't played a single minute this season.

I don't think he'll go down to 87, 88 probably, but I doubt he'll go down by 2.

He looked strong before he got injured and I don't really see why other players that get injuries usually go down by 1 but he'd go down by 2?

But yeah he's most likely to drop. :(

I don't think he'll go down to 87' date=' 88 probably, but I doubt he'll go down by 2.

He looked strong before he got injured and I don't really see why other players that get injuries usually go down by 1 but he'd go down by 2?

But yeah he's most likely to drop. :([/quote']

Short term injuries = small drops, Jag's will be out until late November, but 88 is a possibility.

Short term injuries = small drops' date=' Jag's will be out until late November, but 88 is a possibility.[/quote']

But I'm quite certain Rosicky only went down by 1 each rating change? Or did he go down by 2? His was very long aswell, much longer than Jags.

But I'm quite certain Rosicky only went down by 1 each rating change? Or did he go down by 2? His was very long aswell' date=' much longer than Jags.[/quote']

Eduardoa nd Roz both went down by 1, and I suppose that Eddy was out for practically ayear.

89 -> 88 is appropriate, but I wouldn't sign him in the near future, as players rarely come back anywhere near as good after they knacker their knee like that.

Eduardoa nd Roz both went down by 1' date=' and I suppose that Eddy was out for practically ayear.

89 -> 88 is appropriate, but[b'] I wouldn't sign him in the near future, as players rarely come back anywhere near as good after they knacker their knee like that.[/b]

Very true. ;)

For those who are desperate for the German ratings change' date=' please try and remember people like me who are hoping it won't be done for as long as possible.

With a couple of my leagues finishing i might still have a chance to stick all my German kids on fat 5 year contracts. And one team is still desperate for a bid on Demichelis!

You can be Ying, I'll be Yang![/quote']

ALL OF THEM I thought there was a limit to how many you could offer new contracts? No limit?? I did this last season & most I couldn't offer a new contract to. Is it only 1 year contracts? I didn't think so? Cant find SM guide on contracts. Help please. Thanks

Apologies if he's already been mentioned but there's too many pages on this thread to read through.

Is Joris Mathijsen finally going to get his 91? He's been stuck on 90 for some time now yet he plays nearly every game for Hamburg and he's first choice centre back for Holland who are rated the worlds 3rd best national side by FIFA.

Got to be a 91 surely?

Hi all, i'm in need of some good advice about BARNETTA..

I've been offered 12.6mill from his unmanaged club Lever, should I accept ?

I already have muller, salvio,hazard, sessegnon, kuyt, elia & I could use the money to but a CB.

Going up massively! Playing very well indeed for Twente and should rise to 84/85!

Unfortunately for you mate' date=' the Dutch ratings will start probbaly on Tuesday/Wednesday; so you're going to miss out on him. :o[/quote']

Are you sure its tuesday wednesday and not next week eint the danish rating changes this week

duthc next and german week afta

Hi all' date=' i'm in need of some good advice about BARNETTA..

I've been offered 12.6mill from his unmanaged club Lever, should I accept ?

I already have muller, salvio,hazard, sessegnon, kuyt, elia & I could use the money to but a CB.

Well if you read through this thread, you'll have seen somewhere Barnetta is predicted to stay. You have plenty of great W's already, so if you really need a CB then I'd do it. Personally though, I would hold out for more cash.

TASCI' date=' Serdar 90 [b']90 - 90[/b]

KURANYI, Kevin 91 91 - 91

MARIN, Marko 89 89 - 90

will any of these 3 move i havent seen them in pervios posts and i would like to know!

My predictions anyway.

Well if you read through this thread' date=' you'll have seen somewhere Barnetta is predicted to stay.

[/quote']

I did & do, thanks for the advice, it's a good thread :)

the reason I asked was because i don't watch German football & with Lever joint top I thought your opinion on him may have changed to +1.

With 9 starts, 2 goals & 3 assists added to the usual 30+ league games every season & NT games approaching 50, + quailifing for the WC, I thought he had a chance of +1.

what's the % chance for a rise, IYO ?

i did & do' date=' thanks for the advice, it's a good thread :)

the reason i asked was because i don't watch german football & with lever joint top i thought your opinion on him may have changed to +1.

With 9 starts, 2 goals & 3 assists added to the usual 30+ league games every season & nt games approaching 50, + quailifing for the wc, i thought he had a chance of +1.

What's the % chance for a rise, iyo ?[/quote']

10% imo... :)

Thank god i saw this thread when i did.FC Schalke gc65 Ive sold all my droppers now.

Rensing got 16m and have him back on loan.

Pander got 7.5m and replaced him with Nacho Monreal cost 7.5m.

Streit got 6.4m and replaced him with Fernando Arce cost 9m.

And gorlitz i am waiting for a offer to be accepted by a external club and then they are all gone.

Thanks guys you have all been a great help.

Hello all..........

I have just got a brand spanking new Bayer Leverkusen team and I was wondering which way there ratings are going....

Are they in for a good rise being top of the German league???

Thanks

Would it be possible' date=' if you post your current squad, though it's brand new.

This would make it easier for me (or others) to tell you, who to keep/to sell.

Tymoshuck stay or go down?play the last game?

Tymo will stay. Played a few games so far. Not really spectacular but enough to stay.

Here is my full team...Just would like to know about risers and droppers and anything else about the team.

ADLER, René GGk 24 91

FERNANDEZ, Benedikt GGk 24 82

BOBEL, Tomasz GGk 34 79

KADLEC, Michal LB-CB 24 88

GRESKO, Vratislav LB 32 86

CASTRO, Gonzalo RB/DM 22 90

SARPEI, Hans RB/LB 33 86

SCHWAAB, Daniel RB 21 85

TOURE, Assimiou RB/LB 21 78

FRIEDRICH, Manuel CB 30 90

HYYPIA, Sami CB 36 89

SINKIEWICZ, Lukas CB/DM 24 86

REINARTZ, Stefan CB/RB 20 74

RENATO AUGUSTO, Soares RM/AM 21 89

VIDAL, Arturo DM/CM 22 88

BENDER, Lars DM/CM 20 83

ROLFES, Simon CM/DM 27 91

ZDEBEL, Tomasz CM/DM 36 87

KROOS, Toni AM 19 85

DE WIT, Pierre AM/LM 22 81

BARNETTA, Tranquillo Wing 24 90

KIESSLING, Stefan Fwd/Am 25 90

HELMES, Patrick Fwd 25 89

GEKAS, Theofanis CF 29 89

DERDIYOK, Eren CF 21 86

SUKUTA-PASU, Richard CF 19 77

Many thanks in advance

Here is my full team...Just would like to know about risers and droppers and anything else about the team.

ADLER' date=' René GGk 24 91

=> keep! If he plays regular at the WC, I could suggest a rise

FERNANDEZ, Benedikt GGk 24 82

=> sell! I would try to find a more talented low rated youth GK (like Delac) because you don't really need a GK-backup IMO

BOBEL, Tomasz GGk 34 79

=> sell!

KADLEC, Michal LB-CB 24 88

injured ATM, but shouldn't drop. Try to find a replacement, who will rise (e.g. Marcel Schäfer), else keep.

GRESKO, Vratislav LB 32 86

CASTRO, Gonzalo RB/DM 22 90

=> Keep. Should stay. Has made every game this season.

SARPEI, Hans RB/LB 33 86

SCHWAAB, Daniel RB 21 85

=> Keep. Will probably rise by 1 or 2.

TOURE, Assimiou RB/LB 21 78

FRIEDRICH, Manuel CB 30 90

=> Keep. Should stay.

HYYPIA, Sami CB 36 89

SINKIEWICZ, Lukas CB/DM 24 86

=> Sell. 1 game so far. Could drop by 1.

REINARTZ, Stefan CB/RB 20 74

=> KEEP. Will rise to 79/80.

RENATO AUGUSTO, Soares RM/AM 21 89

=> Won't drop, but if you find a replacement, buy one.

VIDAL, Arturo DM/CM 22 88

=> Keep. Will probably rise by 1.

BENDER, Lars DM/CM 20 83

=> Keep. Future star.

ROLFES, Simon CM/DM 27 91

=> Keep. Will keep his 91.

ZDEBEL, Tomasz CM/DM 36 87

KROOS, Toni AM 19 85

=> Keep. Will rise and is a future star.

DE WIT, Pierre AM/LM 22 81

BARNETTA, Tranquillo Wing 24 90

=> Keep, will keep his 90.

KIESSLING, Stefan Fwd/Am 25 90

=> Keep, should rise to 91.

HELMES, Patrick Fwd 25 89

=> ATM long term injured. Won't rise, but if he gets his performance back, he will rise in the future.

GEKAS, Theofanis CF 29 89

=> Sell, will drop though top scorer in the WC qualification.

DERDIYOK, Eren CF 21 86

=> Keep. Will rise, because he is regular after Helmes injury.

SUKUTA-PASU, Richard CF 19 77

=> Keep. Future star.

Many thanks in advance

These are the ones I can tell you sth. about.

Wait. So Renato Augusto isn't playing well? I thought he was' date=' so I shortlisted him for a few teams; should I rethink buying him? Thanks :)[/quote']

Yeah. After reading my written letters again I realized it might sound a bit harsh against Augusto.

He definitely won't drop. Perhaps he might rise to 90. But I would rate the chance 50/50. I have him in 2 or 3 teams as a back-up because his certain 89, but for my first team I would look for a safe riser RM or Winger, if I can get one and would swap Augusto for him.