Bundesliga Risers, Talents and Droppers 2009 (2010 edition available now)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cheap high risers (from 70's to 81) Wolfgang Hesl (Hamburger SV) 75 -> 75-79 - rose to 78 Stefan Reinartz (Bayer Leverkusen) 74 -> 79-81 - rose to 80 Carlos Zambrano (FC Schalke 04) 80 ->

Re: Bundesliga Risers, Talents and Droppers 2009

Re: Bundesliga Risers, Talents and Droppers 2009 Should rise to 87 then' date=' has been a good replacement for Helmes. Will edit the list, but only put him into the possible risers section, not sur

Tbh, I'm not sure if Barzagli will stay on 91. He's been dropped to the bench recently after Wolfsburg conceded a lot of goals in the first few games, as he was one of the worst players in the whole team. He might just keep it this time, but the tendency is showing downwards.

Most likely stay. He's played well before he got injured' date=' and should be back soon enough to not drop in the changes after the upcoming ones as well

I'd say despite Hertha's poor start/form, he has a good chance to stay. He can play better than he did so far, however, it's been mainly down to a harmless offense and an awful CB partner for Friedrich (that Kaka dude just can't get anything right atm). However, if Hertha's poor performances don't stop, a drop in the nar future will become inevitable.

He'll stay for now. See, my motivation trick here has worked ;)[/quote']

Thanks for the advice on Arne Friedrich. My team is struggling in my setup and I have been thinking about selling him because of Hertha's start...will keep hold of him in the hope that if he does drop, it will only be by 1 point!

Tbh' date=' I'm not sure if Barzagli will stay on 91. He's been dropped to the bench recently after Wolfsburg conceded a lot of goals in the first few games, as he was one of the worst players in the whole team. He might just keep it this time, but the tendency is showing downwards.[/quote']

I would imagine that SM will give him the benefit of the doubt, what with him being a member of a championship-winning side. For now, I think he'll stay at 91, but if he continues to rarely play like you say, then he's more likely to drop next time around.

What about Kahlenberg of Wolfsburg and de Arraujo Raffael of Hertha Berlin?

Help Appreciated Phil!

Both will probably drop. Raffael because of his awful and absolute harmless performances' date=' Kahlenberg because he hasn't even played one single minute since arriving at Wolfsburg, obviously because he's got a hip injury and back problems. Both have a small chance of staying though, Raffael because he still gets quite a lot of playing time (mainly due to lack of alternatives though), and Kahlenberg as he obviously still played very well at Auxerre. I'd still try to get replacements for both.

What about Andreas Ivanschitz? Is he destined for a rise? Since moving to Mainz, he's scored 5 goals in 10 games, making 4 assists aswell.

Already answered... search the thread

Anything changed on Blaszczykowski? I know he was stay/+1 but hows he doing at the moment?

EDIT: Dont worry just noticed a post on (Kuba) lol thats why i didnt notice him, nice to know hes doing well Wasnt he once linked with Liverpool? Seems like the German changes are taking forever man :(

Anything changed on Blaszczykowski? I know he was stay/+1 but hows he doing at the moment?

EDIT: Dont worry just noticed a post on (Kuba) lol thats why i didnt notice him' date=' nice to know hes doing well Wasnt he once linked with Liverpool? Seems like the German changes are taking forever man :([/quote']

they are arent they, i have so many risers across the setups as well id say about 20 overall and 5/6 that may rise

i really thought it would happen today but it seems that may not be the case

If you can buy him, then do it. A fantastic prospect. He will keep his rating at best I think, due to hardly any game time for Hoffenheim. He did score at the weekend so maybe now he will start getting more games, which may see an increase in the next German ratings in or 4/5 months or whenever that is likely to be.

Is it worth getting Zuculini? Is he looking like a rise stay or drop? Cheers

If you can buy him' date=' then do it. A fantastic prospect. He will keep his rating at best I think, due to hardly any game time for Hoffenheim. He did score at the weekend so maybe now he will start getting more games, which may see an increase in the next German ratings on or 4/5 months or whenever that is likely to be.[/quote']

Cheers mate.

will Arturo Vidal be dropping in these coming changes, i bought him in the one setup for 7.5 million which seems like a steal but i have checked his stats and his played most games for Leverkusen who are the top of the table so i see no reason for him to drop

will he drop and i got a bad deal or am i just been paranoid

will Arturo Vidal be dropping in these coming changes' date=' i bought him in the one setup for 7.5 million which seems like a steal but i have checked his stats and his played most games for Leverkusen who are the top of the table so i see no reason for him to drop

will he drop and i got a bad deal or am i just been paranoid[/quote']

:confused: He should be rising to 89 mate, absolute no chance of dropping! £7.5 million is a good deal really as he is a pretty much dead cert. to rise to 89. :)

:confused: He should be rising to 89 mate' date=' absolute no chance of dropping! £7.5 million is a good deal really as he is a pretty much dead cert. to rise to 89. :)[/quote']

i thought so, i just thought getting him for so little in a setup as competitive as EC2 i thought he may have played poorly or had a long term injury but it turns out i just got a bargain:)

Regarding some of your posts saying that Dzeko's staying at 89 is correct and that SM looks for a longer period of time before making big changes...

Edin Dzeko current market value 18.000.000 €

Current transfer marked value less then Dzeko who is 89

Dirk Kuyt 92

Lucio 94

Pepe 93

Carvalho 94

Felipe Melo 91

Samir Nasri 92

Gilardino 92

Those are the facts. You can interprate it as you wish and let him stay at 89 but in the real world hes worth that much.

Check the facts at transfermarkt.co.uk

Regarding some of your posts saying that Dzeko's staying at 89 is correct and that SM looks for a longer period of time before making big changes...

Dirk Kuyt 92

Lucio 94

Pepe 93

Carvalho 94

Felipe Melo 91

Samir Nasri 92

Gilardino 92

Those are the facts. You can interprate it as you wish and let him stay at 89 but in the real world hes worth that much.

TransferMakt.com is far from accurate... It's a silly pointless excercise all in all.

Dirk Kuyt 92

Lucio 94

Pepe 93

Carvalho 94

Felipe Melo 91

Samir Nasri 92

Gilardino 92

That can't be true Felipe Melo went for 21m € + Marchionni to Juve.

So he has to be more worth than Dzeko.