Bundesliga Risers, Talents and Droppers 2009 (2010 edition available now)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cheap high risers (from 70's to 81) Wolfgang Hesl (Hamburger SV) 75 -> 75-79 - rose to 78 Stefan Reinartz (Bayer Leverkusen) 74 -> 79-81 - rose to 80 Carlos Zambrano (FC Schalke 04) 80 ->

Re: Bundesliga Risers, Talents and Droppers 2009

Re: Bundesliga Risers, Talents and Droppers 2009 Should rise to 87 then' date=' has been a good replacement for Helmes. Will edit the list, but only put him into the possible risers section, not sur

Regarding some of your posts saying that Dzeko's staying at 89 is correct and that SM looks for a longer period of time before making big changes...

Edin Dzeko current market value 18.000.000 €

Current transfer marked value less then Dzeko who is 89

Dirk Kuyt 92

Lucio 94

Pepe 93

Carvalho 94

Felipe Melo 91

Samir Nasri 92

Gilardino 92

Those are the facts. You can interprate it as you wish and let him stay at 89 but in the real world hes worth that much.

Check the facts at transfermarkt.co.uk

For me Dzeko, worth more or at least even to those, also I just wonder why do they still give Nasri 92, he's one of the most overrated players, and after that he's injured! and don't make me start on Melo and Kuyt!

What do people think of Arturo Vidal of Leverkusen?

I personally think of a rise to 89 with a very small chance of a 90.

Do you think that sounds about right?

I would give him the 90 for this year performance with Bayer and with the national team of Chile, still he's a bit off 90 for this update at least, he'll surely get to 89, who knows what happens till next update! :) 89 is safe and sure...

WHAT THE F !!!!! IT'S BEEN SO LONG AND THE GERMAN CHANGES HAVEN'T HAPPENED YET WHEN ARE THEY HAPPPENING :mad::mad::mad: ALL THE TIME YOU GUYS ARE GOING ON ABOUT THE CHANGES FOR THE PAST 2-3 MONTHS AND FOR THE PAST MONTH NOTHING HAS HAPPENED !!!!!!1 wHEN ARE THEY GOING TO HAPPEN SOMEONE ANSWER THIS QUESTION ASAP ! THE CHANGES ARE TAKING THE MICK HURRY UP !!:mad::mad:

WHAT THE F !!!!! IT'S BEEN SO LONG AND THE GERMAN CHANGES HAVEN'T HAPPENED YET WHEN ARE THEY HAPPPENING :mad::mad::mad: ALL THE TIME YOU GUYS ARE GOING ON ABOUT THE CHANGES FOR THE PAST 2-3 MONTHS AND FOR THE PAST MONTH NOTHING HAS HAPPENED !!!!!!1 wHEN ARE THEY GOING TO HAPPEN SOMEONE ANSWER THIS QUESTION ASAP ! THE CHANGES ARE TAKING THE MICK HURRY UP !!:mad::mad:

Should be by this week, at most next week. They will update the database by Wednesday (tomorrow). They usually did on Tuesday. No idea why they postponed it.

Should be by this week' date=' at most next week. They will update the database by Wednesday (tomorrow). They usually did on Tuesday. No idea why they postponed it.[/quote']

hopefully its done tommorow, been a while since the last major league was done its annoying because i have geared many teams up just for these specific set of changes

you need to calm down pal. take a chill pill and relax. B) :cool:

you need to calm down pal. take a chill pill and relax. B) :cool:

Well you need to look at it from my situation i've been waiting ages for section 4 to come because of my german players. But then once it came they did lots of toher leagues its like 3-4 weeks into it and todays the day they should all be happening ....... but wait it hasn't so im wondering what the hell is going on !! i urgently need them to go up and have gotten so sick and tired of waiting ... Anyway i apolgise to everyone for shouting and screaming lol but i coudlnt hold it in i had to write it down

Should be by this week' date=' at most next week. They will update the database by Wednesday (tomorrow). They usually did on Tuesday. No idea why they postponed it.[/quote']

Exactly no idea why they postponed it :mad:

I have a few more players that I seek extra detail/reassurance. What will happen to these player's ratings?

Falcão Elson

Javier Pinola

I also have the opportunity to purchase;

Bo Svensson for £2,000,000

Isaac Vorsah for £4,000,000

Albert Bunjaku for £2,500,000

Patrick Owomoyela for £4,500,000

I predict these players rating should increase, not sure by how much as Im not really in tune with the Bundesliga. Thanks once again.

Exactly no idea why they postponed it :mad:

I suggest you do a number of these things.

A) Edit your original post with the swear words in that were replaced by *.

B) Read the rules, swearing is not allowed

C) Chill out, its a game, frustrating at times yes, worth a ridiculous rant that makes you seem a little over the top . . no ;)

SM clearly have reasons for postponing this section, something would of gone on.

B) Read the rules' date=' swearing is not allowed

[b']C) Chill out, its a game, frustrating at times yes, worth a ridiculous rant that makes you seem a little over the top . . no ;)[/b]SM clearly have reasons for postponing this section, something would of gone on.

Adam

:eek:

Kettle -pot -black

seems to spring to mind :D;)

C) Chill out, its a game, frustrating at times yes, worth a ridiculous rant that makes you seem a little over the top . . no ;)

SM clearly have reasons for postponing this section, something would of gone on.[/quote']

it is the second time they have done it though as they did it with the dutch changes as well, i think the german changes will take place tommorow as the dutch was postponed and started on a wendesday so i think Germany will as well

SM clearly have reasons for postponing this section, something would of gone on.[/quote']

This is false. I haven't swore once ...... i wrote and i quote '' What the f '' i wrote that on purpose because i respect the rules they didnt replace that with stars i did that myself ........ and i do need to chill out but read my earlier post see it if you were in my postion waiting months for 2-3 layers to go up so i can sell em aready

Hello everybody...

Can anyone please tell me whether Andreas Ivanschitz (AM/LM) of 1. FSV Mainz 05 will rise to 89 or 90 ? He has been playing in first team, Mainz have just come up from Bundesliga 2 and they are currently 10th and he has achieved 5 goals and 5 assists in 10 games!

Any ideas?

Hello everybody...

Can anyone please tell me whether Andreas Ivanschitz (AM/LM) of 1. FSV Mainz 05 will rise to 89 or 90 ? He has been playing in first team' date=' Mainz have just come up from Bundesliga 2 and they are currently 10th and he has achieved 5 goals and 5 assists in 10 games!

Any ideas?[/quote']

I already asked this awhile back, he should'nt really get a rise considering he was lucky to keep his 88 at Pana.

I expect that SM'll start with the 3. Bundesliga and work their way up.

Can anyone confirm/rectify this?

Knowing SM has done this in the past' date=' this is what likely looks to be done :([/quote']

That's what I heard from one of the Devs as well. And also mentioned a couple of pages ago, along with saying that Germany will probably be the öast one done from Section 4