Bundesliga Risers, Talents and Droppers 2009 (2010 edition available now)

Phil (GT)

Re: Bundesliga Risers, Talents and Droppers 2009

I have a few more players that I seek extra detail/reassurance. What will happen to these player's ratings?

Falcão Elson

Javier Pinola

I also have the opportunity to purchase;

Bo Svensson for £2' date='000,000

Isaac Vorsah for £4,000,000

Albert Bunjaku for £2,500,000

Patrick Owomoyela for £4,500,000

I predict these players rating should increase, not sure by how much as Im not really in tune with the Bundesliga. Thanks once again.[/quote']

Owomoyela will rise to 87/88. Don't know about the others. :o

Just to let you know' date=' SM are [i']still[/i] doing Holland.

They just felt they had to take a 5 day break from something they could've done in 2 days. :rolleyes:

Germany before Christmas? :(

, how can they still be on holland but yet not update it in 5 days, did they feel they had to wait for Marc Overmars to retire before finally moving on....

Could you please stop all moaning in this thread now? I've already told you a couple of weeks ago that Germany will be done as the last Section 4, and that it will be done from bottom 3. Liga upwards to the first of the Bundesliga.

And I don't understand all your impatience anyway. Do you really only rely on risers from Germany alone? I had risers from Austria, Denmark, Netherlands etc. almost every day at several of my clubs, so there's no problem in waiting a few more days anyway.

So, please stop all this constant moaning here in this thread, it's actually there to help people and NOT for them to vent their (unjustified) anger, which is just wasting everyone's time and space.

Could you please stop all moaning in this thread now? I've already told you a couple of weeks ago that Germany will be done as the last Section 4' date=' and that it will be done from bottom 3. Liga upwards to the first of the Bundesliga.

And I don't understand all your impatience anyway. Do you really only rely on risers from Germany alone? I had risers from Austria, Denmark, Netherlands etc. almost every day at several of my clubs, so there's no problem in waiting a few more days anyway.

So, please stop all this constant moaning here in this thread, it's actually there to help people and NOT for them to vent their (unjustified) anger, which is just wasting everyone's time and space.[/quote']

lol, yh I'm sure its only another few days. But I sold Timothy Derijck thinking the Holland ratings are over so he wouldn't get a rise but he may still do! But it's not the end of the world :D

i see young thomas muller scored again tonight.

is he the real deal??

has he established himself as a first team regular for bayern yet as i heard there are rumours he might get an international call up soon?? i ask this as i dont really follow the bundesliga and at bayern there are many strikers such as gomes, toni and klose etc.

also what do u think he will rise too and once he had risen should i keep or sell???

thanks

much apreciated :)

is he the real deal??

has he established himself as a first team regular for bayern yet as i heard there are rumours he might get an international call up soon?? i ask this as i dont really follow the bundesliga and at bayern there are many strikers such as gomes' date=' toni and klose etc.

also what do u think he will rise too and once he had risen should i keep or sell???

thanks

much apreciated :)[/quote']

Definitely keep after he rises! He'll reach 90 in no time, and Jogi Low will be considering him for the NT too. :)

Definitely keep after he rises! He'll reach 90 in no time' date=' and Jogi Low will be considering him for the NT too. :)[/quote']

Didn't Uli Hoeness say Germany could do without Thomas Mueller? I've heard club officials lamenting about certain players not being selected by their respective nations, but this... :D

is he the real deal??

has he established himself as a first team regular for bayern yet as i heard there are rumours he might get an international call up soon?? i ask this as i dont really follow the bundesliga and at bayern there are many strikers such as gomes' date=' toni and klose etc.

thanks

much apreciated :)[/quote']

he is the real deal and will rise to 86/85. I personally think he will achieve a rating of 88 at the end of the season and would not be worth selling unless your in debt. I havn't heard of anything about him being called up for germany but he might as he's first team for bayern. Another player who is doing really well and that has broken into the bayern 1st team is holger badstuber. he too will rise to 86/85.

Didn't Uli Hoeness say Germany could do without Thomas Mueller? I've heard club officials lamenting about certain players not being selected by their respective nations' date=' but this... :D[/quote']

Hoeness has always been temperamental and over defensiev about his players! :D

Bit senile if you ask me! :P

He's 100% a starter for Bayern now. ;)

80 -> 85/86 for now IMO. :)

great!!!

glad i took a chance on him now after seeing him in a pre season friendly against milan.

reckon he will get a position change to forward or striker as soccer manager has him down as winger/am or does he not play up top :confused:

great!!!

glad i took a chance on him now after seeing him in a pre season friendly against milan.

reckon he will get a position change to forward or striker as soccer manager has him down as winger/am or does he not play up top :confused:

He gets up front, but as far as I'm aware his position is accurate. ;):)