Bundesliga Risers, Talents and Droppers 2009 (2010 edition available now)

Phil (GT)

Re: Bundesliga Risers, Talents and Droppers 2009

About Müller' date=' I actually think if he manages to keep playing as he is now, he could hit 85 or even 86.[/quote']

85 is a possibility, but IMO it's still too early for him to hit 86. However he's a definite keeper, atm it looks like he could keep Schweinsteiger out of the team in the next games.

Ozil is also the second top scorer in the Bundesliga if i am not wrong. Maybe he can hit a 90 or 91.

I'm pretty certain that he hits 90' date=' but he missed the last game due to an injury, and if he misses a couple of more games until the changes the rise isn't 100% certain. But he has done nothing to warrant +2, I find him a bit overhyped here on the forums atm.

Also, what do you think about Pranjic's chances of going up?

He has played, but he certainly isn't the best LB in the Bundesliga, probably because it isn't his preferred position. If you're already in the 90's, it's the performances that matter to warrant an increase.

Will Trochowski stay as a winger or will he change to an AM. About to bid for him' date=' but not if he's going to change[/quote']

Troche will stay as a winger.

I think Isaac Vorsah should rated higher than u predicted.

n same goes to Zambrano.

What do u think?

Vorsah has played quite a few matches last season and also at the beginning of this one' date=' but considering that most of the Hoffenheim team are now fit again I think he'll only be on the bench from now on, so I don't think he'll get higher than 85. Mybe 85/84 would be more accurate for now, but if he doesn't play as much as he did before until the changes I wouldn't rule out only a +1.

Zambrano hasn't played at all last season, but Magath showed faith in him and he started all games so far. But he hasn't really played well enough to warrant an higher increase IMO.

What about Rene Adler? Just wondering if he will rise?

And is it worth swapping him for neuer?

I don't think Adler will rise, and as mentioned above, Neuer's chances aren't that good either. IRL, I'd still have Adler rather in my team than Neuer as IMO he's better, but in SM terms this could change if Neuer moves to a bigger club (in which case Neuer will have it easier to rise despite maybe not neccessarily being the better of the 2).

Can you tell me about Peter Pekarik? I bought him a while ago on the assumption that he would be a riser come the german changes :confused:

J

He lost his place this season to Sascha Riether who now again is back on his native RB spot, leaving Pekarik on the bench.

There's still a slight chance of +1, maybe 20-30% due to last season's achievements.

great thread.

just wondered are you 100% positive dzeko and grafite will both get to at least 90? ive heard dezko hasnt been scoring so far

Yes, definitely, the way they scored last season warrants that 90 for both. Atm, I'd even say that Grafite has a good chance of hitting 91, he already should have gotten 90 last time, and he's still banging them in for fun this season, including the 3 goals in the CL this week. The only thing that might speak against a +2 is the fact that he's already 30, but performance-wise, he deserves it.

Dzeko's chances for hitting 91 on the other hand are very small now, but a 90 is almost certain unless he gets dropped to the bench permanently, but even after Martins' arrival I can't see that happening.

What about Tymoshcuck? he will stay?

Probably. Even though he only fills in for the injured van Bommel atm and might be sent back to the bench once the Dutchman returns, he's done well enough to keep his rating. Depending on when the German ratings will happen and when van Bommel returns, a drop might become more likely, but he's definitely no riser.

Good thread. :)

Phil, I understand how recent form can have more of an effect on ratings; still, given that Subotic's now a Serbian international (and SM value international caps highly), and Misimovic has done comparatively well this season (after last season's heroics), don't you think both of them should be definite risers rather than 'possible' ones?

Guest TOM_HEMY

In your opinion what will happen to Enke's rating? I hear he's been dropped from the German national team but I also hear he kept Hanover up.

Also what about Sosa and Borowski, I heard Borowski was unlucky to drop 1 last time.

Great post mate.

I was wondering about Misimovic...was just about to buy him but hoping he would go to a 91. This has been quoted as a dead cert on a number of posts. You only had him at as a 90 or possible plus 1. Which do you think is more likely ?

Might pick up Valencia if he is going to stay as a 90.

Recognize this?

Alexander Esswein

Daniel Brosinski

Roman Neustadter

Lennart Hartmann

Manuel Salz

Boris Vukcevic

Ilkay Gundogan

Andre Schurrle

Stefan Reinartz

Tony Jantschke

Georg Niedermeier

Sebastian Rudy

Julian Schieber

Marco Terrazzino

Jahmir Hyka

Philipp Heerwagen

Felix Bastians

Oliver Barth

Julian Schuster

Dennis Diekmeier

Dominic Maroh

Havard Nordtveit

Marcel Risse

Dario Vidosic

Mike Franz

Albert Bunjaku

Cristopher Schorch

Do your own research son!

hes a good player but isnt getting many games at Bayern only managed 1 game

sorry for answering couldnt help it:D

No worries, anyone can answer mate. :)

Just needed to know cos im looking to get rid of him in a deal with another player in a GC ;)

Cheers

who you lookin to swap him for?:)

Not one for one.. I was jw about him because I was gunna stick him in a deal to get it up to chairman value, so was wondering if i was making a mistake, as I dont know anything about him ;)