Bundesliga Risers, Talents and Droppers 2009 (2010 edition available now)

Phil (GT)

Re: Bundesliga Risers, Talents and Droppers 2009

he is the real deal and will rise to 86/85. I personally think he will achieve a rating of 88 at the end of the season and would not be worth selling unless your in debt. I havn't heard of anything about him being called up for germany but he might as he's first team for bayern. Another player who is doing really well and that has broken into the bayern 1st team is holger badstuber. he too will rise to 86/85.

thanks much apreciated

i missed out on badstuber as im skint cos i spent up getting players like marin, ozil, hulk, chamakh, defour.

i have a bunch of young risers too such as lukaku, ananidze and muller but its tough when u got no money cos im missing out on all these other potential risers.

Cheap risers from the 3. Liga

Volker Oppitz (Dynamo Dresden) 73 -> 76 - rose to 76

Maik Kegel (Dynamo Dresden) 74 -> 76/77 - rose to 75

Florian Meyer (Holstein Kiel) 70 -> 75/76 - rose to 73

Mario Erb (Bayern München II) 70 -> 74-76 - rose to 73

Stefan Riess (Bayern München II) 70 -> 74-76 - rose to 74

Saer Sene (Bayern München II) 70 -> 75-77 - rose to 75

Changes happening today. Was a bit optimistic with most of them, and usually my predicitions were 1 or 2 points higher than what happened, still was spot on with a couple of them so far. As said earlier, it's the first time the 3. Liga is getting rated (after they were added last time), so there weren't really any previous changes I could have used as a guideline.

Changes happening today. Was a bit optimistic with most of them' date=' and usually my predicitions were 1 or 2 points higher than what happened, still was spot on with a couple of them so far. As said earlier, it's the first time the 3. Liga is getting rated (after they were added last time), so there weren't really any previous changes I could have used as a guideline.[/quote']

Thank you Phil Out of them I got Sene,Erb,Riess and Meyer for lots of my clubs.

Cheers

:)

Changes happening today. Was a bit optimistic with most of them' date=' and usually my predicitions were 1 or 2 points higher than what happened, still was spot on with a couple of them so far. As said earlier, it's the first time the 3. Liga is getting rated (after they were added last time), so there weren't really any previous changes I could have used as a guideline.[/quote']

No worries, you've helped my clubs a lot, and I'm sure that hundreds of clubs will ahve benefited from your work.

Enjoy the positive comments you get over the next two weeks. :)

least they all rose Phil thats the key,And the German changes have started at last have they done the 3.Liga or do they still have clubs yet to finish off

least they all rose Phil thats the key' date='And the German changes have started at last have they done the 3.Liga or do they still have clubs yet to finish off[/quote']

There are still plenty of clubs left, afaik, they've still done a bit of Netherlands today (or rather yesterday, but were updated today), and only the bottom 5 or so of the 3. Liga have been done so far, so there's still around ten clubs to do from that league (I think that players from Werder Bremen II, VfB Stuttgart II and Dortmund II will be done at the same time as the first teamers, considering there are no reserve clubs for them, Bayern II is the only reserve club on the SM DB).

There are still plenty of clubs left' date=' afaik, they've still done a bit of Netherlands today (or rather yesterday, but were updated today), and only the bottom 5 or so of the 3. Liga have been done so far, so there's still around ten clubs to do from that league (I think that players from Werder Bremen II, VfB Stuttgart II and Dortmund II will be done at the same time as the first teamers, considering there are no reserve clubs for them, Bayern II is the only reserve club on the SM DB).[/quote']

Fair enough,I thought there would be clubs left to do but SM basically done the Eredvisie in the day so though they could be able to do the 3.Liga in a day as well

There are still plenty of clubs left' date=' afaik, they've still done a bit of Netherlands today (or rather yesterday, but were updated today), and only the bottom 5 or so of the 3. Liga have been done so far, so there's still around ten clubs to do from that league (I think that players from Werder Bremen II, VfB Stuttgart II and Dortmund II will be done at the same time as the first teamers, considering there are no reserve clubs for them, Bayern II is the only reserve club on the SM DB).[/quote']

Looks like they have done majority of 3 Liga but still have top 4 clubs to do (tomorrow no doubt, plus they'll probably start bundesliga II).

Bundesliga II should be finished off Tue/Wed next week, then Bundesliga Thu, Fri, Sat.

Then Section 5 starts week after that.

That's my guess anyway.

Rouven Sattelmeier (Jahn Regensburg) 75 -> 78/79 - rose to 78

Stefan Jarosch (Jahn Regensburg) 74 -> 77 - rose to 76

Christian Hain (SpVgg Unterhaching) 73 -> 76/77 - rose to 76

Orkan Balkan (SpVgg Unterhaching) 72 -> 76/77 - rose to 75

Mirko Boland (Eintracht Braunschweig) 73 -> 76/77 - rose to 76

Marco Riemer (Carl Zeiss Jena) 75 -> 77/78 - rose to 76

Orlando Smeekes (Carl Zeiss Jena) 75 -> 78 - rose to 76

Tim Göhlert (1. FC Heidenheim) 73 -> 76/77 - rose to 77

Christian Essig (1. FC Heidenheim) 74 -> 77 - rose to 77

Dennis Baum (1. FC Heidenheim) 72 -> 75 - rose to 74

Dennis Malura (Rot-Weiß Erfurt) 74 -> 76/77 - rose to 75

Fabian Stenzel (Rot-Weiß Erfurt) 73 -> 75/76 - rose to 75

Tino Semmer (Rot-Weiß Erfurt) 74 -> 77 - rose to 77

Changes today. As mentioned above, only 4 teams left to do from the 3. Liga (Sandhausen, Offenbach, Erzgebirge Aue & Burghausen), so expect also a couple of players from the 2. Liga to rise tomorrow.

Hi Phil, with regards to the 3 Bayern players Erb, Riess and Sene, what are their chances of eventually making the first team?

Riess and Sene are 21 and 22 respectively so i'm guessing they should've made a breakthrough by now if they were going to?

Out of these players I'd say Sene is the most likely to make his break-through, at lest he's the most talented one out of them. He only arrived at Bayern this season after playing in a 4th/5th division team before that. He's trained with the first team during pre-season, and was also playing in a few pre-season friendlies (including that Audi Cup against Milan etc.)

Not sure about Rieß and Erb, Rieß isn't really standing out at Bayern II, and I haven't seen enough of Erb to comment on him, his talent or his future. He's been playing for Germany's youth teams though, he can't be too bad.

Looks like they have done majority of 3 Liga but still have top 4 clubs to do (tomorrow no doubt' date=' plus they'll probably start bundesliga II).

Bundesliga II should be finished off Tue/Wed next week, then Bundesliga Thu, Fri, Sat.

Then Section 5 starts week after that.

That's my guess anyway.[/quote']

best get Dzeko & Ozil in quick!!!!!

Any news on Kehl at Dortmund? Could he fall with all these injuries - I ve asked this previously but expected to have seen him playing in the period up to now but haven't.

best get Dzeko & Ozil in quick!!!!!

Any news on Kehl at Dortmund? Could he fall with all these injuries - I ve asked this previously but expected to have seen him playing in the period up to now but haven't.

Had he been playing, he would've been guaranteed his +1; he'd had a strong finish to the last season. For that reason, he should keep his 87, I feel.

Talking about Levan KENIA made go look at the FC Schalke 04 team and i found this guy don't know if he was metioned here or not but this guy seems to be getting alot of playing time.

Carlos Zambrano - CB 20 - 80

he has 675 Mins and has a 12-4 goal ratio while on the field so im wondering if he is a good defender or its just beginners luck? he also played 540 mins for Peru which i understand he also starts for them :o

What will be his new rating after this weeks revision?

Talking about Levan KENIA made go look at the FC Schalke 04 team and i found this guy don't know if he was metioned here or not but this guy seems to be getting alot of playing time.

Carlos Zambrano - CB 20 - 80

he has 675 Mins and has a 12-4 goal ratio while on the field so im wondering if he is a good defender or its just beginners luck? he also played 540 mins for Peru which i understand he also starts for them :o

What will be his new rating after this weeks revision?

85/84 I'd say. :)

Cheap risers from the 2. Bundesliga

Shqipran Skeraj (TuS Koblenz - still at Greuter Fürth in SM) 73 -> 77/78 - rose to 76

Jan Fießer (SV Sandhausen) 73 -> 77 - rose to 77

Manuel Riemann (Wacker Burghausen) 75 -> 77/78 - rose to 78

Christoph Burkhard (Wacker Burghausen) 75 -> 77 - rose to 77

Christian Cappek (Wacker Burghausen) 74 -> 77/78 - rose to 77

Fakri El Haj Ali (Wacker Burghausen - still at FSV Frankfurt on DB) 73 -> 77 - rose to 77

Sebastian Rode (Kickers Offenbach) 72 -> 76 - rose to 77

Pierre le Beau (Erzgebirge Aue) 72 -> 76/77 - rose to 75

Bit happier today ;) The first person in Rode that actually rose more than what I predicted.

Hello Phil, I would like your opinion on goalkeepers to rise from Germany.. I think i'm gonna buy BUT at Bayern & I see u think he'll rise to 87.

I have 2.5million to spend & would like the keeper to rise to 86 at the minimum.

How about Promlowitz , or Heerwagen ?

Thanks in advance :)

Hello Phil' date=' I would like your opinion on goalkeepers to rise from Germany.. I think i'm gonna buy BUT at Bayern & I see u think he'll rise to 87.

I have 2.5million to spend & would like the keeper to rise to 86 at the minimum.

How about Promlowitz , or Heerwagen ?

Thanks in advance :)[/quote']

Butt should definitely get a +2, just like Rensing should get a -2. There have now been 2 managers (Klinsmann and van Gaal) who preferred Butt over Rensing, and Rensing had enough chances to prove himself. He just didn't use them and had some bad to horrible performances.

Fromlowitz will maybe get a small increase as well, but Enke is now back since this week, and he is undisputed no 1.

Bailly is another keeper who should go from 85 to 87, with potential to go further.

Other than what's listed in the first post, there aren't any risers I'd be aware of though.

Hey i just wanted to know whether Toni Kroos is worth keeping.

He surely is. Will get a +1 short-term (with a very' date=' very slight chance of a +2), and I still believe he has 90+ potential.

will maek or kempe of werder bremen rise?

Kempe might get a small +1 or +2 (could still stay though as he was only recently added), and Maek is listed in the first post. They'll be done when Werder Bremen is rated, even though they're both only playing for the reserves so far.

Few players i was wondering about whether the initial rating you predicted for them are still the same. Bargfrede is playing regularly for werder bremen so surely is worth an 85 no? also moritiz and schmitz of schalke or diekmeier of nuremburg? How will they turn out?