Bundesliga Risers, Talents and Droppers 2009 (2010 edition available now)

Phil (GT)

Re: Bundesliga Risers, Talents and Droppers 2009

do people think that lucas barrious of Dortmund will get a rise to 88.

Nope, well not in these changes anyways. He's likely to stay at 87 as he only has a very small chance of a rise, so I'd say he'll stay at 87. ;)

And yeah... I'm still trying to buy Ozil.. stupid manager isn't signing in. >.< :mad::P

Ozil is the obvious one. He is simply the next big thing.

Muller and Badstuber should be the cheap but big risers I'd suppose.

Yeah annoying fact is in my GameWorld the manager for Bayern doesnt do anything i made a bid like week ago and nothing :(, and for Ozil he is already at another club but i couldnt afford him anyway :P, i mean like cheaper options like Andre Schurrle etc....

Yeah annoying fact is in my GameWorld the manager for Bayern doesnt do anything i made a bid like week ago and nothing :(' date=' and for Ozil he is already at another club but i couldnt afford him anyway :P, i mean like cheaper options like Andre Schurrle etc....[/quote']

Well.. there's Christoph MORITZ of FC Schalke, Dennis DIEKMEIER of Nurnberg, Ibrahima TRAORE of FC Augsberg, Marcel RISSE of Nurnberg.. and many more if you check the first post of the thread.. :D

Few players i was wondering about whether the initial rating you predicted for them are still the same. Bargfrede is playing regularly for werder bremen so surely is worth an 85 no? also moritiz and schmitz of schalke or diekmeier of nuremburg? How will they turn out?

I've updated the first post with my most recent predictions, doubt anything will change drastically until the changes though now anymore.

However, I'm still very cautious with recently added players, they usually get added at a higher rating after their first game than what they'd deserve, to avoid massive jumps in the first changes they are being reviewed in.

omer toprak' date=' what do you think or his immediate rating and his future potential?

hes fairly low so probably wont lose his rating due to teh injury but hes back playing now isnt he?[/quote']

For now, he'll probably drop by one. And probably again in the changes after.

He isn't back playing, in fact he's still far from being anywhere near playing football again. He's been at the stadium in recent games, and has even been seen doing some exercises with his team-mates (only some warm-up exercises though, no real training). In fact, he still has at least one more ankle surgery ahead of him, and still should avoid direct sunlight for another 6-9 months to due the skin transplantations.

I surely can't make any predictions about his future, it's still not certain IF he returns (although it looks likely if all goes well), and nobody knows how he'll do when he comes back. I just know that he was a really great prospect and very developed player already for his age before the injury, but there's still a big question mark regarding his career.

For now' date=' he'll probably drop by one. And probably again in the changes after.

He isn't back playing, in fact he's still far from being anywhere near playing football again. He's been at the stadium in recent games, and has even been seen doing some exercises with his team-mates (only some warm-up exercises though, no real training). In fact, he still has at least one more ankle surgery ahead of him, and still should avoid direct sunlight for another 6-9 months to due the skin transplantations.

I surely can't make any predictions about his future, it's still not certain IF he returns (although it looks likely if all goes well), and nobody knows how he'll do when he comes back. I just know that he was a really great prospect and very developed player already for his age before the injury, but there's still a big question mark regarding his career.[/quote']

gutting, poor bloke.

thanks for the info

What will happen to Sami Hyypia? I think he can keep his rating' date=' right?[/quote']

He surely will, he's been an absolute rock this season. Way better than his partner Friedrich, but due to his age I doubt SM will rise him now. However, if he keeps up his performances and Leverkusen are still in the upper regions of the table next time, I'd say a 90 is even certain.

He surely will' date=' he's been an absolute rock this season. Way better than his partner Friedrich, but due to his age I doubt SM will rise him now. However, if he keeps up his performances and Leverkusen are still in the upper regions of the table next time, I'd say a 90 is even certain.[/quote']

Thank mate, can't rep you though you deserved it but I need to spread first :P

Hyypia with Boateng will be good for my 2nd division defense.

Well.. there's Christoph MORITZ of FC Schalke' date=' Dennis DIEKMEIER of Nurnberg, Ibrahima TRAORE of FC Augsberg, Marcel RISSE of Nurnberg.. and many more if you check the first post of the thread.. :D[/quote']

Got them apart from Traore so bidding on him now :) cheers :D

Phil - what would be your predicted rise for Kevin Pezzoni?

He isn't in the possible risers section without a reason. A number of starts paired with the occassional sub appearance give him a good chance of 85. However, Köln's poor form and the fact that he didn't really stand out either also leave a small chance of staying. Tbh, I don't think Pezzoni will get much further in his career than 86/87, I could of course be wrong but that's my impression of him.

Phil, don't know if you want to ammend this rise?? "Stefan Reinartz (Bayer Leverkusen) 74 -> 79-81" It "SEEMS" only started 4 games & sub in 4 more, no goals or assists". My stats are only from one source so hopefully they may be out of date??

Phil' date=' what do you think about Georg NIEDERMEIER ? As I've read in the first post he'll get a small rise for now ... but more important is he one for the future ?

Thanks in advance.[/quote']

I've made a thread about him. He does have talent, however if he returns to Bayern after the season this could lower his chances of getting (semi-)regular first team football for quite a while.

Phil' date=' don't know if you want to ammend this rise?? "[b']Stefan Reinartz (Bayer Leverkusen) 74 -> 79-81[/b]" It "SEEMS" only started 4 games & sub in 4 more, no goals or assists". My stats are only from one source so hopefully they may be out of date??

No. He's played pretty much every game (if not all, don't remember and cba to check) after the last changes for Nürnberg in the 2. Bundesliga last season. That alone makes him deserve somewhat close to 80, the apps in the Bundesliga this season for Leverkusen should make him go above 80 IMO.