Bundesliga Risers, Talents and Droppers 2009 (2010 edition available now)

Phil (GT)

Re: Bundesliga Risers, Talents and Droppers 2009

My opinions on some of the names that were brought up here, where some people expected a rise or did not expect a drop:

Misimovic: I agree he's the only name here that had a real chance of rising but did not. Reasons could be Wolfburg's rather poor start of the season, and more importantly his age. I don't think he's less important than Josue or Dzeko to the team though. Send a ticket if you're unhappy about it, I won't.

Benaglio: I guess those waiting for him to reach 90 haven't seen him recently. He's been anything but solid this season, lots of mistakes etc. Did not deserve 90. Btw, in comparison with an English GK probably even a 12 year old German kid would probably win it.

Pizarro: Based on his Bundesliga form, he would deserve it. But if he really was a 90 or even 91 striker as some suggested, he surely would have had a chance at Chelsea. But if he keeps up his form, he sure can hit 90 next time.

Braafheid: He was very good in the matches you've seen? I don't know which games that were, but when I've seen him he looked like the left-back version of Lell. And that certainly isn't a compliment.

Fritz: A drop that could happen. He's nowhere near the German NT atm, and that even though the RB position is probably our weakest position atm. He's never been a good defender anyway.

And in regards to the question raised earlier. Short-term I'd definitely keep Moritz (who could well hit 85+ next time if he keeps his place), long-term I'd keep Reinartz who IMO is still one of the brightest German prospects for the CB position and who will get his chance in due time as Hyypiä isn't getting any younger, Gebhart is someone who won't make any more big jumps now IMO, maybe +1's in some of the next few German changes. Nöthe won't get much higher now playing in the 2. Bundesliga.

hi phil' date='

should i keep or sell

reinartz of bayer leverkusen

moritz of schalke

gebhart of stuttgart

nothe of greuther furth

cheers[/quote']

And in regards to the question raised earlier. Short-term I'd definitely keep Moritz (who could well hit 85+ next time if he keeps his place)' date=' long-term I'd keep Reinartz who IMO is still one of the brightest German prospects for the CB position and who will get his chance in due time as Hyypiä isn't getting any younger, Gebhart is someone who won't make any more big jumps now IMO, maybe +1's in some of the next few German changes. Nöthe won't get much higher now playing in the 2. Bundesliga.[/quote']

Read the last post! :eek:

My opinions on some of the names that were brought up here' date=' where some people expected a rise or did not expect a drop:

Misimovic: I agree he's the only name here that had a real chance of rising but did not. Reasons could be Wolfburg's rather poor start of the season, and more importantly his age. I don't think he's less important than Josue or Dzeko to the team though. Send a ticket if you're unhappy about it, I won't.

Benaglio: I guess those waiting for him to reach 90 haven't seen him recently. He's been anything but solid this season, lots of mistakes etc. Did not deserve 90. Btw, in comparison with an English GK probably even a 12 year old German kid would probably win it.

Pizarro: Based on his Bundesliga form, he would deserve it. But if he really was a 90 or even 91 striker as some suggested, he surely would have had a chance at Chelsea. But if he keeps up his form, he sure can hit 90 next time.

Braafheid: He was very good in the matches you've seen? I don't know which games that were, but when I've seen him he looked like the left-back version of Lell. And that certainly isn't a compliment.

Fritz: A drop that could happen. He's nowhere near the German NT atm, and that even though the RB position is probably our weakest position atm. He's never been a good defender anyway.

And in regards to the question raised earlier. Short-term I'd definitely keep Moritz (who could well hit 85+ next time if he keeps his place), long-term I'd keep Reinartz who IMO is still one of the brightest German prospects for the CB position and who will get his chance in due time as Hyypiä isn't getting any younger, Gebhart is someone who won't make any more big jumps now IMO, maybe +1's in some of the next few German changes. Nöthe won't get much higher now playing in the 2. Bundesliga.[/quote']I am very mad about Misimovic rating first hes position is not correct he is AM/CM then this rating is too low this guy is best playmaker in bundesliga DESERVED 91.Then about Dzeko rating i belive that one of the best strikers in europe deserved 92

quick q about Section 4 ratings:

my friend supposedly saw some note that they are pausing it for some reason and will resume changes after last section is done.. (supposedly some leagues were not completed).. i wasn't able to find this note anywhere on the blog nor in the game news, etc, and so wasn't my friend ;)

they moved to Section 5, so just to make sure i wanted to ask a simple question: is Section 4 is completely finished?

thanks

im ont very happy about Zvjezdan MISIMOVIC rating :o ie been told he will be 91 mabey even 92 becuase hes the best playmaer in germnay ive seen how clas she is and he stays at 90 i honestley cant belive it is there anyway i can report this to make him 90 orr what can i do thanks!!

Maybe if we all send a polite and stat based support ticket to SM, they would re consider it, i did it once to change Bouma to 89, then he went and got injured and since then hasnt played lol.

But the point is that they do and can change there mind after a section is reviewed

im ont very happy about Zvjezdan MISIMOVIC rating :o ie been told he will be 91 mabey even 92 becuase hes the best playmaer in germnay ive seen how clas she is and he stays at 90 i honestley cant belive it is there anyway i can report this to make him 90 orr what can i do thanks!!
Yes mate i think the same Misimovic rating is SHAME we must send ticket.

They also re-rated Schieber and Janker, one day after they were reviewed for the first time. I wouldn't give up all hopes before tomorrow. And either way, moaning, threatening, insulting of SM researchers etc. certainly doesn't help your case. Your chances may be better if you write a polite ticket, just like Adam said. And don't sound demanding or anything, just ask for a nice little favor to re-consider Misimovic's rating.

They also re-rated Schieber and Janker' date=' one day after they were reviewed for the first time. I wouldn't give up all hopes before tomorrow. And either way, moaning, threatening, insulting of SM researchers etc. certainly doesn't help your case. Your chances may be better if you write a polite ticket, just like Adam said. And don't sound demanding or anything, just ask for a nice little favor to re-consider Misimovic's rating.[/quote']Mate ok thank you i will try that.

IVAN RAKITIC...eh can neone tell me why rakitic rating decreased to 88?has played 7 out of 11 bundesliga games this term and 33 appearances last term

Also can anyone tell me if ratings section 4 is finished as i have ajaxs luis suarez who has scored 16 goals in 12 appearances and didnt get a rise!!

Why Trochowski didn' date='t get a 92???[/quote']

Because he played rather bad maybe? He wasn't left on the bench yesterday in favor of Jansen & Elia without a reason. Poors season so far from him.

IVAN RAKITIC...eh can neone tell me why rakitic rating decreased to 88?has played 7 out of 11 bundesliga games this term and 33 appearances last term

Also can anyone tell me if ratings section 4 is finished as i have ajaxs luis suarez who has scored 16 goals in 12 appearances and didnt get a rise!!

Rakitic: Already explained.

Luis Suarez: What does he have to do with the Bundesliga? And again' date=' it's been explained various times why he didn't rise. Poor standard of the Dutch league, Ajax's rather bad form, ~10-15 games alone aren't a reason for 91...

gutted Marko MARIN dident rise to 90! not a major shock tho! i am suprised that BRAAFHEID dident go +1 to 88!

Marin: He hasn't really done too well at Bremen so far. He's often played in a for him unusual striker role, and he doesn't really have the best finishing ability. Players like Özil, Pizarro and even Hunt have outshined him.

Braafheid: Already explained.

jose sosa has moved out germany to areginta on loan she will kepp his rating for now

Correct. Besides that Sosa isn't a 'she' ;)

Thomas Müller (Bayern München) 80 -> 85/86 - rose to 80

Dont you mean rose to 85 ;):P

Great Thread Btw ;)

thx for pointing out that typo and thx for the compliment ;)

Is there a reason why Marco Reus didn't get a change from 80?

I can't think of a real one, maybe because he was only a sub at the beginning of the season? He surely should have got around a +2, I see the positive about it though, he'll rise even more in the next changes ;)

Glad Lahm moved to right back:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Now my best 3 lb's are

Marcelo r.madrid

Molinaro' date=' juventus

Schennikov cska moskva

Hooray:mad:[/quote']

You realise that he can still play LB? I can't imagine it would make a drastic difference to his performances.