Bundesliga Risers, Talents and Droppers 2009 (2010 edition available now)

Phil (GT)

Re: Bundesliga Risers, Talents and Droppers 2009

hi i have stefan reinartz

and after his little rise wondered if i should sell or keep

leverkusen are currently top but does he play much.

thanks for your help guys much appreciated

Reinartz is rated highly, so I'd rather keep him if I were you.

It depends on the competitiveness of the league you're in. Personally, I rate Reinartz very highly, and looking at the U21, U19 etc. coaches, the officials at Nürnberg and Leverkusen, the press and various others, I'm not alone with that opinion. However, his immediate chances at Leverkusen are rather 'limited', due to very experienced and good players occupying his best positions (Friedrich & Hyypiä at CB, Rolfes at DM), but in case of injuries, rotation (although unlikely as Leverkusen don't play in Europe), suspensions etc. he will fill in when needed.

I'm sure the future belongs to him, I'd say talent-wise, he's at on par with players like Hummels or Badstuber, who are both regulars at their respective clubs already.

It depends on the competitiveness of the league you're in. Personally' date=' I rate Reinartz very highly, and looking at the U21, U19 etc. coaches, the officials at Nürnberg and Leverkusen, the press and various others, I'm not alone with that opinion. However, his immediate chances at Leverkusen are rather 'limited', due to very experienced and good players occupying his best positions (Friedrich & Hyypiä at CB, Rolfes at DM), but in case of injuries, rotation (although unlikely as Leverkusen don't play in Europe), suspensions etc. he will fill in when needed.

I'm sure the future belongs to him, I'd say talent-wise, he's at on par with players like Hummels or Badstuber, who are both regulars at their respective clubs already.[/quote']

I couldn't agree more!!!

I think he is a TOP prospect and I have no doubt that Leverkusen will look to him to replace Hyypia in another season or 2.

He seems to be getting more opportunities at DM at present (with Rolfes injured or rested occasionally) but I believe he will eventually play at CB, which he's most suited to imho. Not to mention that Lars Bender is a better DM/midfielder!!! ;)

Being german and therefore a Germany fan :o, I'm very happy to see so many good young CBs appearing in the BL and coming through the ranks.

With Reinartz, Badstuber, Hummels and Boateng we have 4 very good prospects, and Tasci is already in the NT and still quite young so future looks bright and with Adler, Neuer and Fahrmann we have a trio of top GKs as well. B)

Herby

I couldn't agree more!!!

With Reinartz' date=' Badstuber, Hummels and Boateng we have 4 very good prospects, and Tasci is already in the NT and still quite young so future looks bright and with Adler, Neuer and Fahrmann we have a trio of top GKs as well. B)

Herby[/quote']

Howedes is one of the good prospect too, right?

I wouldn't be rushing out to sign him. ;)

lol yea i've heard he is struggling. but i saw his brace vs brazil in the confederations cup, was amazing, and he was pretty good when he was at Mainz and Midtjylland. But for some reason he isn't living up to his potential. although i had hope for him this season to regain his form, but i dont know since i have'nt been watching Dortmund lately :o

just found out Midtjylland retired his number, even though he only spent one season there as a 21 year old :D scored 30 goals in that season though.

can anyone tell me how he is doing this season? (mohamed Zidan)

watched him in the WCQs for Egypt. he was pretty good.

I did ask this a couple of months back now, but seen as i have slept a few times since then i thought id bring it up.

Jukka RAITALA, of Hoffenheim, do you see him ever breaking through into the starting line up ? Will he get his chance, and what do you think of him :)

I did ask this a couple of months back now' date=' but seen as i have slept a few times since then i thought id bring it up.

Jukka RAITALA, of Hoffenheim, do you see him ever breaking through into the starting line up ? Will he get his chance, and what do you think of him :)[/quote']

I ain't Phil, but with Eichner and Compper ahead of him he'll find it 'hard' to break through in the next couple of seasons.

Don't know how much potential he has though tbh.

just found out Midtjylland retired his number' date=' even though he only spent one season there as a 21 year old :D scored 30 goals in that season though.

can anyone tell me how he is doing this season? (mohamed Zidan)

watched him in the WCQs for Egypt. he was pretty good.[/quote']

He's too inconsistent, IMO. Excellent supersub to have, though, with his pace & drive, but as a starter...no. In any case, Valdez & Barrios are the starting pair up front. He's getting games now because of Hajnal's injury.

? anybody ?

If he keeps on playing on the level he has played the last half year, he should rise to 87 at the next changes. But if VfB Stuttgart continues playing that bad in the league (which I don't hope and which I don't expect) he might just rise to 86.

So: if you can get a better riser, then get him.

What are your opinions on the following?

• KEHL, Sebastian CM/DM 29 87
  • BAUMJOHANN, Alexander AM/Wing 22 85
  • BRAAFHEID, Edson LB/CB 26 87
  • BURCHERT, Sascha Gk 20 76

KEHL used to be one of my favorite German players, I thought he would be world class, what happened to him?

BAUMJOHANN and BRAAFHEID seemed to get a few pre-season starts for Bayern, I know that Braafheid has apparently been poor recently, what about Baumjohann is he one for the future - people seemed to think he was going to be an exciting prospect.

Apart from the disastrous events earlier this season is Burchert looking like a good young keeper?

What are these players future ratings likely to involve, are they worth keeping?

What are your opinions on the following?

• KEHL' date=' Sebastian CM/DM 29 87
    [*']BAUMJOHANN, Alexander AM/Wing 22 85
  • BRAAFHEID, Edson LB/CB 26 87
  • BURCHERT, Sascha Gk 20 76

KEHL used to be one of my favorite German players, I thought he would be world class, what happened to him?

BAUMJOHANN and BRAAFHEID seemed to get a few pre-season starts for Bayern, I know that Braafheid has apparently been poor recently, what about Baumjohann is he one for the future - people seemed to think he was going to be an exciting prospect.

Apart from the disastrous events earlier this season is Burchert looking like a good young keeper?

What are these players future ratings likely to involve, are they worth keeping?

Sebastian Kehl = Good player that had good future ahead of him before, but is always injured and that has ''killed his career'' at the big stage.

Alexander Baumjohann = Has Ribery, Muller, Robben ahead of him at Bayern will not get many matches this season.

Edson Braafheid = ONE WORD: FLOP

Sascha Burchert = Dunno?:o

How has Martin Fenin done? Does he have the potential to move to a bigger club?

Also how has Mikeal Forsell done?

Thanks

hi all :)

I bought the following players before the german changes with a veiw to sell on I just wondered if I should keep any of them ie future rises :o

Dennis DIEKMEIER

Sebastian LANGKAMP

Christoph MORITZ

Andre SCHURRLE

Manuel JUNGLAS

cheers for any info :D

hi all :)

I bought the following players before the german changes with a veiw to sell on I just wondered if I should keep any of them ie future rises :o

Dennis DIEKMEIER

Sebastian LANGKAMP

Christoph MORITZ

Andre SCHURRLE

Manuel JUNGLAS

cheers for any info :D

I don't know about all of them, but Diekmeier, Moritz & Schurrle are to be kept hold of. :)

i managed to get some great risers out of this thread, however does anyone know if these players are now worth keeping, or just worth selling to make some profit.

FEICK, Arne

SCHWAAB, Daniel

LANGKAMP, Sebastian

REINARTZ, Stefan

NAKI, Deniz

JUNGLAS, Manuel

RISSE, Marcel

SCHIEBER, Julian

NOTHE, Christopher

Thanks in advance. :)

@ all

Who to keep?

After a few people already asked who they should keep, I'll make a "who to keep"-list.

Low rated must keepers:

• Stefan Reinartz (Bayer Leverkusen) (80)
  • Christoph Moritz (FC Schalke 04) (82)
  • Lukas Schmitz (FC Schalke 04) (80)
  • Holger Badstuber (Bayern München) (85)
  • Thomas Müller (Bayern München) (85)
  • Philipp Bargfrede (Werder Bremen) (83)
  • Andre Schürrle (1. FSV Mainz 05) (80)
  • Marco Reus (Borussia Mönchengladbach) (didn't rise this time, but he should have) (80)
  • Carlos Zambrano (FC Schalke 04) (84)
  • Toni Kroos (Bayer Leverkusen) (85)

High rated must keepers:

• Jerome Boateng (Hamburger SV) (89)
  • Edin Dzeko (VfL Wolfsburg) (91)
  • Stefan Kiessling (Bayer Leverkusen) (90)
  • Mesut Özil (Werder Bremen) (90)

High rated possible keepers (if you can't get a better one):

• Benedikt Höwedes (FC Schalke 04) (88)
  • Mats Hummels (Borussia Dortmund) (87)
  • Eljero Elia (Hamburger SV) (89)
  • Nuri Sahin (Borussia Dortmund) (88)
  • Marcus Berg (Hamburger SV) (89)
  • Daniel van Buyten (Bayern München) (90)
  • Manuel Neuer (FC Schalke 04) (90)
  • Marko Marin (Werder Bremen) (89)
  • Aaron Hunt (Werder Bremen) (88)
  • Neven Subotic (Borussia Dortmund) (88)

If your player isn't listed here, it's time to sell him.

@ all

Who to keep?

After a few people already asked who they should keep' date=' I'll make a "who to keep"-list.

[u']Low rated must keepers:[/u]

• Stefan Reinartz (Bayer Leverkusen) (80)
  • Christoph Moritz (FC Schalke 04) (82)
  • Lukas Schmitz (FC Schalke 04) (80)
  • Holger Badstuber (Bayern München) (85)
  • Thomas Müller (Bayern München) (85)
  • Philipp Bargfrede (Werder Bremen) (83)
  • Andre Schürrle (1. FSV Mainz 05) (80)
  • Marco Reus (Borussia Mönchengladbach) (didn't rise this time, but he should have) (80)
  • Carlos Zambrano (FC Schalke 04) (84)
  • Toni Kroos (Bayer Leverkusen) (85)

High rated must keepers:

• Jerome Boateng (Hamburger SV) (89)
  • Edin Dzeko (VfL Wolfsburg) (91)
  • Stefan Kiessling (Bayer Leverkusen) (90)
  • Mesut Özil (Werder Bremen) (90)

High rated possible keepers (if you can't get a better one):

• Benedikt Höwedes (FC Schalke 04) (88)
  • Mats Hummels (Borussia Dortmund) (87)
  • Eljero Elia (Hamburger SV) (89)
  • Nuri Sahin (Borussia Dortmund) (88)
  • Marcus Berg (Hamburger SV) (89)
  • Daniel van Buyten (Bayern München) (90)
  • Manuel Neuer (FC Schalke 04) (90)
  • Marko Marin (Werder Bremen) (89)
  • Aaron Hunt (Werder Bremen) (88)
  • Neven Subotic (Borussia Dortmund) (88)

If your player isn't listed here, it's time to sell him.

how about badstuber , muller ? i have them in my team .

how about badstuber ' date=' muller ? i have them in my team .[/quote']

Are you for real ?

Read the post. . . . unbelievable :P

He gives you a list, with those players mentioned and you still ask :eek: Your either the laziest person ever or somehow managed to miss the two players you asked for, who are actually at the top of the list (4th and 5th down)