Bundesliga Risers, Talents and Droppers 2009 (2010 edition available now)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cheap high risers (from 70's to 81) Wolfgang Hesl (Hamburger SV) 75 -> 75-79 - rose to 78 Stefan Reinartz (Bayer Leverkusen) 74 -> 79-81 - rose to 80 Carlos Zambrano (FC Schalke 04) 80 ->

Re: Bundesliga Risers, Talents and Droppers 2009

Re: Bundesliga Risers, Talents and Droppers 2009 Should rise to 87 then' date=' has been a good replacement for Helmes. Will edit the list, but only put him into the possible risers section, not sur

Van Buyten just gone up for sale in my game world will probably be able to get him for 8 mil is he worth a punt?Will he go up?

He's got a chance, has played all games so far and played better than Demichelis and Lucio together last season. I'd say 60/70% chance of rising, depending on what happens until the changes. That's why he's in the possible risers section...

Olic has beaten out Gomez' date=' Toni and Klose for the no.1 striker spot at Bayern. Says it all really.[/quote']

not too sure about that comment...

Gomez has played 6 of 6 games;

Olic(2nd choice) has played 6 of 6 but only started 4 of those 6;

Klose has played 3 of 6 , only started 2 of those 6:

and Toni, well lol, don't think he'll be selected this season unless every other 1st team player gets injured :D

not too sure about that comment...

Gomez has played 6 of 6 games;

Olic(2nd choice) has played 6 of 6 but only started 4 of those 6;

Klose has played 3 of 6 ' date=' only started 2 of those 6:

and Toni, well lol, don't think he'll be selected this season unless every other 1st team player gets injured :D[/quote']

Don't just look on the stats. At the moment I would say Olic is their best striker. He is fighting every time he plays and that's really impressive. Gomez would have been earlier on the bench if he wouldn't have cost that much money. But nevertheless I believe Gomez will entrench as the number one striker at Bayern.

i don't know if anyone mentioned him before but what do you think of Schieber of Stuttgart?

EDIT: just saw him on the first post :P

Just a little note:

He played from the start today and scored twice.

Anyone any idea how Tim Borowski will get on in the changes - I know someone asked earlier but the handbags came out and the reply never came. ;)

Thanks in advance for info - and great work and thread again!! :D

Most likely to stay. Regular at Bremen, but not very impressive. So his 90 is fine.

In need of urgent help here:

What will happen to Pranjic (Bayern Munchen) and Tim Borowski (Bremen) ratings? :confused:

I need the full works on these two players' date=' whats happening to them etc..

Cheers, need advice ASAP! :o[/quote']

Pranjic has been disappointing so far, no place for him in midfield and not really played well as a LB (today Bayern played with Lahm left and Breno as RB). Still, the amount of games he played and the fact that it's for the mighty Bayern will keep him at 90.

The move was the right decision for Borowski, no chance at Bayern, but done well for Bremen so far but without really standing out. Will probably stay as well, but the tendency IMO is showing down.

Pranjic has been disappointing so far' date=' no place for him in midfield and not really played well as a LB (today Bayern played with Lahm left and Breno as RB). Still, the amount of games he played and the fact that it's for the mighty Bayern will keep him at 90.

The move was the right decision for Borowski, no chance at Bayern, but done well for Bremen so far but without really standing out. Will probably stay as well, but the tendency IMO is showing down.[/quote']

Thanks a lot, just what I was looking for. Any left backs and cm's playing in the Bundesliga that you'd recommend (obvious ones and risers) :)

Thanks.

Thanks a lot' date=' just what I was looking for. Any left backs and cm's playing in the Bundesliga that you'd recommend (obvious ones and risers) :)

Thanks.[/quote']

It all depends on what you can spend. Best LB in the Bundesliga: Lahm; High-rated rising LB: Marcel Schäfer; Young cheap and upcoming LB: Not many, probably Bastians

Best CM in the Bundesliga: Used to be Diego (big loss for the whole league IMO), but now... maybe Ze Roberto (who could well keep his 92 for another 2 years or so) and Rolfes has been doing very well so far as well; High-rated rising CM: Kacar, Kehl, Sahin, maybe more, check the list :P; Young cheap and upcoming CM: Moritz & maybe Kenia

Schieber of Stuttgart scored twice again tonight.

Been mentioned earlier by Timo' date=' but why exactly again? It's the first time he's scored twice afaik ;)

[b']Also added risers from the 3. Liga to the first post, some cheap 10k bargains in there as well as some nice 100k-1m money-spinners.[/b]

Do you see Maicousel maybe rising to 86? Same for Elson. And do you think that Tobias Weis can keep his 87? Even if he is to drop, do you think he has enough talent about him to be worth keeping? Thank you, and good work on all your threads.

Do you see Maicousel maybe rising to 86? Same for Elson. And do you think that Tobias Weis can keep his 87? Even if he is to drop' date=' do you think he has enough talent about him to be worth keeping? Thank you, and good work on all your threads.[/quote']

Maicosuel only picked up a couple of sub appearences, not enough to earn a rise IMO. Elson has a good chance to reach 85, but not more, he still isn't really first choice despite some good performances and crucial goals. Not really sure what his future at Stuttgart is ,I'd wait for timesle's opinion, he's the Stuttgart expert. I'm pretty sure that Weis will keep his rating, he's only been out injured and generally SM have been lenient towards players who performed well before their injuries but then missed a couple of games. I'd still keep him depending on the type of setup, he didn't get that Germany call-up for nothing, but he isn't really a world-beater or even certain 90 player IMO. There are better prospects in his rating/price category, but he isn't the worst choice. (I was still happy to let him and and Compper go for Kiessling in GC 43 ;))

Maicosuel only picked up a couple of sub appearences' date=' not enough to earn a rise IMO. Elson has a good chance to reach 85, but not more, he still isn't really first choice despite some good performances and crucial goals. Not really sure what his future at Stuttgart is ,I'd wait for timesle's opinion, he's the Stuttgart expert. I'm pretty sure that Weis will keep his rating, he's only been out injured and generally SM have been lenient towards players who performed well before their injuries but then missed a couple of games. I'd still keep him depending on the type of setup, he didn't get that Germany call-up for nothing, but he isn't really a world-beater or even certain 90 player IMO. There are better prospects in his rating/price category, but he isn't the worst choice. (I was still happy to let him and and Compper go for Kiessling in GC 43 ;))[/quote']

Thanks for that, I assumed before checking that Maicousel was a starter, and I had heard that he was a big talent when he was still playing in Brazil. It is a tight English setup, and I don't like to sell players if I can loan them out. I did recently sell Jaissle after getting a good offer, is he injured, or was he dropped?

Been mentioned earlier by Timo' date=' but why exactly again? It's the first time he's scored twice afaik ;)

[b']Also added risers from the 3. Liga to the first post, some cheap 10k bargains in there as well as some nice 100k-1m money-spinners.[/b]

Thought no one had posted, so thought i would. :o

Thanks for that' date=' I assumed before checking that Maicousel was a starter, and I had heard that he was a big talent when he was still playing in Brazil. It is a tight English setup, and I don't like to sell players if I can loan them out. I did recently sell Jaissle after getting a good offer, is he injured, or was he dropped?[/quote']

Jaissle is injured, but probably wouldn't have had much of a chance either after Simunic's signing. I've also sold him everywhere I had him.

Tbh, I can' tell much about Maicosuel's future at Hoffenheim, I haven't watched any Hoffenheim games so far and not heard much/read/seen of him in the media either, but I rate Ba, Ibisevic and even Obasi as pretty decent strikers, and I can't imagine him displacing at least 2 of them, he might be good enough for a 3-man-strike force, but Hoffenheim aren't always playing a 4-3-3 and in a 4-4-2 he doesn't really play much.

Do you see Maicousel maybe rising to 86? Same for Elson. And do you think that Tobias Weis can keep his 87? Even if he is to drop' date=' do you think he has enough talent about him to be worth keeping? Thank you, and good work on all your threads.[/quote']
[...] Elson has a good chance to reach 85' date=' but not more, he still isn't really first choice despite some good performances and crucial goals. Not really sure what his future at Stuttgart is ,I'd wait for timesle's opinion, he's the Stuttgart expert. [...']

I am of the same opinion, that Elson has a good chance to reach 85. More would certainly to much because he is a sub without having great claims to get in the first team. He is glad to be in Germany because his wife has been threatened in Brazil.

Nevertheless he is a good one and showed his skills a few times when he replaced another player. So if he keeps his performances with a few appearances I can see him rise at the after next rating to 86.